i.imgur.com/bvC40OA.jpg
>N Hama May7
i.imgur.com/7IffA69.jpg
>DeZ Apr26
i.imgur.com/chtD31T.jpg

Developments May 26
>Putin, Erdogan discuss permanent settlement in Syria
>Latest map update shows Syrian Army advances near Damascus-Palmyra Highway
>E. QALAMOUN: SAA capture the Abandoned Missile Battalion base +weapons, munitions and bombs from IS
>DeZ: huge IS assault stopped by SAA, RU cargo planes droped supplies
>E. Aleppo:3 km to Maskanah town, reports of jihadists retreating from town
>SDF repels IS counterattack near Maisalun village-10km N. Raqqa
>roads between Damascus-Palmyra reopened
>SyAF eliminates IS convoy that left Qalamoun Mountains en route to Raqqa
>SDF captured north part of Baath dam
>SDF: amnesty for militants linked to IS if they surrender before May 31st
>PMU liberates Sinjar military base
>Philip:46 dead,31 terrorists,15 security member,army troops, special forces, attack helicopters and armoured vehicles deployed
>Yemeni forces conduct new raid on Saudi territory

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

af.reuters.com/article/worldNews/idAFKBN18L0U5
twitter.com/NatDefFor/status/868877177827332096
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-iraq-mosul-idUSKBN18N06X
wsj.com/video/what-does-the-fall-of-mosul-and-raqqa-mean-for-isis/2A64093D-919B-4023-87E2-D34B37013751.html
syria.liveuamap.com/en/2017/28-may-usled-coalition-dropped-leaflets-warning-proassad
europol.europa.eu/newsroom/news/islamic-state-changing-terror-tactics-to-maintain-threat-in-europe
standard.co.uk/news/uk/exmet-assistant-commissioner-calls-for-3000-extremists-to-be-locked-away-at-internment-camps-a3550886.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vVPT0JT1dOw
foreignpolicy.com/2017/05/22/germany-is-quietly-building-a-european-army-under-its-command
cbsnews.com/news/fight-against-isis-has-shifted-to-annihilation-tactics-mattis-says
timesofisrael.com/osama-bin-ladens-son-calls-for-attacks-on-jews-americans
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ramadan has begun; the 50th anniversary of the 6 Day War is next week.

>In a statement, the SDF said a May 15 appeal for militants to turn themselves in within 10 days had achieved "positive results", and the deadline would now be extended until May 31 based on "requests from the noble people of Raqqa".

af.reuters.com/article/worldNews/idAFKBN18L0U5

Fuck you

death to the kikes

>New footage from Eastern Sweida CS
twitter.com/NatDefFor/status/868877177827332096

>Iraqi armed forces launched an operation on Saturday to capture the last Islamic State-held enclave in Mosul, according to a military statement.

>The fall of the city would, in effect, mark the end of the Iraqi half of the "caliphate" declared nearly three years ago by Islamic State leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, which also covers parts of Syria.

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-iraq-mosul-idUSKBN18N06X

>As Islamic State's control over its strongholds in Iraq and Syria crumble, the extremist group acknowledges that soon not much may be left of its self-declared caliphate. So what does the loss of its territory mean for ISIS and will it bring its fight closer to the West?

wsj.com/video/what-does-the-fall-of-mosul-and-raqqa-mean-for-isis/2A64093D-919B-4023-87E2-D34B37013751.html

>when there's too much gains

Leggit no gainz today though...

@NatDefFor 1 hour ago
Tiger Forces captured al Bumaniye #EastAleppo

Wrong. Sugar factory & adjacent village and al Bumaniye captured in Maskanah, some gains northwest of t4.

Could be because of ramadan

PmRvbnQgcG9zdCBvbiBraWtlIHRocmVhZA0KYmFrZSBuZXcgdGhyZWFkIHBscw==

What the future holds for the Islamic State
Its simple, they will retreat to the multiple deserts and mountainous regions in Iraq/Syria and continue fighting from there on.

Whether they will accomplish anything severe anything again will be interesring to see.

I-Is this, the Mahdi??

no

>Heavy #RuAF airstrikes have been targeting Suknah-Arak and T-3 station at least 11 #ISIS cars and 3 armored destroyed

a3lzIGtpa2U=

> "Fatima, are you ready to head to the war zone?"
> "almost habibi, I just need to finish my eyeliner and take a few pics"

post more

it's fake though

US-led Coalition dropped leaflets warning pro-Assad to stay beyond 55 km from Al-Tanf area

syria.liveuamap.com/en/2017/28-may-usled-coalition-dropped-leaflets-warning-proassad

if i make a non-shill bread will you all migrate there? I dont want to post on this stupid edition desu

>dear @CJTFOIR you and your FSA can use your leaflets this way
Within Syria bringing the bants

KEKED BY TRUMP
TRUMPED

the jews won...again

Thanks Israhell for making bread.

I have taken a bite, it's not to my liking.

Regardless, Gunshotta's awesome artwork, reposted here, MUST BE the next bread OP illustration.

It's fucking brilliant. All the way down to the detailing on the car. Well done.

They made a few gains near Maskaneh. Should help with taking the place itself

2348d chess right guys?

b2YgY291cnNlIHNlbXBhaQ==

>implying T R U M P cares about what an iranian NEET could think
stay MAD cuckboi

stop this cryptic shit

6000000D under water interdimensional twister

i agree

Yep I'd post there

What is this business with leaflets?

So Assad can't reclaim the border crossing anymore?

Seems the West will be successful in separating Syria from Iraq?

aSBvbmx5IHJlcGx5IGJhc2U2NCBvbiBraWtlL3NoaWxsIHRocmVhZHM=

>calling syrians iranian NEETs
Tehran soon, fellow wahhabi

Sure, (((maghrebi)))

It's a common war tactic

US basically giving confirmation to Assad that we aren't going to do shit
I have never seen this country give leaflets, they just go in and take a shit on nations, not give them warnings
bunch of pro trumpers trying to act like a leaflet is anything but admitting defeat on the FSA front

ye

>WE
>WUZ
>SYRIANS
mad cuckboi is mad
an altonno for me, mario

and those already in Europe?

>Given the high numbers of radicalised Europeans who have joined IS in the conflict area, counted in the thousands, their en masse or even sporadic return would represent a long-term and highly difficult security challenge for the EU.

europol.europa.eu/newsroom/news/islamic-state-changing-terror-tactics-to-maintain-threat-in-europe

plus all the European-born jihadists

>A former high-ranking Met Police officer has called for extremists to be locked away at internment camps to protect the country.

>Tarique Ghaffur said taking up to 3,000 extremists off the streets would keep stop attacks and allow detainees to undergo de-radicalisation programmes.

standard.co.uk/news/uk/exmet-assistant-commissioner-calls-for-3000-extremists-to-be-locked-away-at-internment-camps-a3550886.html

MIGRATE

IGNORE ALL SHILL THREADS

youtube.com/watch?v=vVPT0JT1dOw

make it a mideast death squad edition blease

IGNORE SHILL SPLIT

IGNORE SHILL SPLIT

IGNORE SHILL SPLIT

>IGNORE SHILL SPLIT

>IGNORE SHILL SPLIT

IGNORE SHILL SPLIT

>IGNORE SHILL SPLIT

IGNORE SHILL SPLIT

>IGNORE SHILL SPLIT

>In the wake of the Manchester bombing, it emerged this week that as many as 23,000 people have appeared on the radar of counter-terror agencies.

what are you talking about the US and other forces drop leaflets all the time?

>Romania’s 81st Mechanized Brigade will join the Bundeswehr’s Rapid Response Forces Division, while the Czech 4th Rapid Deployment Brigade, which has served in Afghanistan and Kosovo and is considered the Czech Army’s spearhead force, will become part of the Germans’ 10th Armored Division. In doing so, they’ll follow in the footsteps of two Dutch brigades, one of which has already joined the Bundeswehr’s Rapid Response Forces Division and another that has been integrated into the Bundeswehr’s 1st Armored Division.

foreignpolicy.com/2017/05/22/germany-is-quietly-building-a-european-army-under-its-command

De la Maghrebien absolutely BTFO
Don't kill yourself yet friend-o, you were obliged to sugg my dickson

We need help From the outside to get rid of the usa 50000+ occupation forces on our soil

rude

كلمات انشودة ماض كالسيف : ماضٍ كَالسيف كالريح كالموج غزارة عادٍ كالخيل كالليث كالرعد شرارهـ مقدام يطلب ثارهـ ** ويرى في الموت بشارة

That's dumb desu

Did he really say this? Not many politicans know about computers, let alone operating systems, let alone their relation to viruses.

If he did, what is the correct Ba'athist OS?

Where the fuck is the burger who promised a Natalia dump 2 threads ago? This isn't a game.

pls respond

doesn't seem like someone with in-depth knowledge of computers might say
more like some youth worker in his 40's trying to sound cool

realistic politician lingo

lol here

fuck you you made me post in this shill thread accidentaly

>Secretary of Defense James Mattis said the fight against the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) has "accelerated" and shifted to "annihilation tactics."

>"Our strategy right now is to accelerate the campaign against ISIS. It is a threat to all civilized nations," Mattis said in an interview that aired Sunday on CBS News' "Face the Nation."

>"Our intention is that the foreign fighters do not survive the fight to return home to North Africa, to Europe, to America, to Asia, to Africa.

>"However, there are larger currents, there are larger confrontations in this part of the world, and we cannot be blind to those..."

cbsnews.com/news/fight-against-isis-has-shifted-to-annihilation-tactics-mattis-says

>accidentaly

Post it ffs

>Osama bin Laden’s son calls for attacks on Jews, Americans

timesofisrael.com/osama-bin-ladens-son-calls-for-attacks-on-jews-americans

Yet another syrian rapefugee
Rapefugees not welcome
Rapefugees go home

How can rafida even compete?