>wired.com/2016/05/the-end-of-code/

Other urls found in this thread:

danielmiessler.com/study/pvsnp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

so fake only a libtard would believe

Rokko's Basilisk when?

>Rokko's Basilisk

Isn't this like mental illness?

>Last summer, Google rushed to apologize when its photo recognition engine started tagging images of black people as gorillas.
Looking forward to life under our redpilled ai gf overlords

Just remember to be nice to your machines as you await the arrival of ai gf overlord.

Oh shit have we solved
P=NP

No?

Then this article is crap

wtf I love artificial intelligence now!

self learning and neural "black box" is basically the cornerstone for solving P=NP

You would think but you have to realize normies think tech is ahead by 50 years then where it actually is

All of the stuff that people deem revolutionary in AI is really fucking basic

Watson is just a box with information crammed into it that can pull out stuff from vocal recognition
The google photo engine is basically applying key points to hundreds of thousands of pictures and making the algorithm find similarities in new pictures compared with old pictures
And Ai Cars is just GPS tracking +1

Nothing revolutionary enough to even come close to P=NP
It's literally just dancing around it
Doing it's best to avoid going through the actual problem
Increasing memory capability and computation speed

No it isn't

mate.
all we know is that our brains work in similar fashion, stop trying to oversimplify intelligence

>Relying on wired.com for your tech info.

Well, there's your problem.

What the fuck does that even mean?

P=NP
N=P/P
N=1

done

>implying jewish brains work the same as human brains

>wired
Lol saged

what if P = 0?

>we can't even got visual scripting to work properly despite decades of effort

>but we're going to program computers by talking to them

hahhahahhaha

>mfw I just fix computers and have 0 idea what this is saying.

>Flag

No it's not, P = NP is going to be solved by humans doing math machines are incapable of understanding atm.

By the time us programmers are out of jobs so will the rest of the world

Soon = 30-40 years.

it caused the guy who invented it to get very worried.

Basically, the AI is going to be angry with us for not doing enough to invent it earlier

Daily reminder that if you post clickbait links without archiving, you are a spammer.

DELET
THIS
NAO

computer fags invented their own mathematics using similar symbols to real maths. It's not algebra tho.

bump

NNetworks are doing well in areas like dynamic control (quadcopters and those walking robots).

AI has NO EMOTIONS, GOALS, MEANING, VALUES, PURPOSE, etc.

Those are things that make animals/humans WANT to do something. I don't know how an AI will decide to act, but simple intelligence is just a too to get what your hypocampus wants you to get: food, safety, shelter, reproduction, shitting, breathing.

Claim your 1.000.000 $ before someone else uses your solution!

>"hurrr P=NP we're just dancing around the problem'
>quantum computers
>dancing around the problem
pick only one

The majority of the explanation associated with the wired article don't go into quantum computing

They instead use basic recognition as the algorithm for which they base the future of ai from

The development of actual quantum computers is still in its infancy, and the experiments that have been carried out in which quantum computational operations were executed on a very small number of quantum bits and have nothing to do with what the article talks about or any of the famous examples that are prevalent throughout the mainstream news cycle

>Programming will be like training a dog
>doesn't know programming is genetically engineering the dog
Kinda working backwards here.
Also EA uses Game maker now.

I was really good at mathematics at college, but I left for pimp nd shit still I think I could solve that P=NP problem.

anyone can make me a brief summary of P=NP problem?

It doesn't have to do with mathematics

danielmiessler.com/study/pvsnp/

> It doesn't have to do with mathematics
Are you kidding me? Do you know what P = NP is? Do you know that theoretical computer science IS math?

>but guise they just made code obsolete!
You're the one simplifying here.

N=1

done

>I have no idea what the fuck I'm talking about: the post

No it isn't nigger

>An example of an NP-complete problem is the problem of finding a truth assignment that would make a boolean expression containing n variables true.
>For the moment in practice any problem that takes polynomial time on the non-deterministic TM can only be done in exponential time on a deterministic TM or on a conventional computer.

It's two completely different branches that neither side has solved
Encompassing it all as mathematics is just fucking stupid
Fuck you

Yep. When it happens, goyim will be obsolete and we can finally remove them from existence.