This man is diing God's work

This man is diing God's work.

aspiejournal.wordpress.com/2017/05/19/how-jordan-peterson-helped-me-to-toughen-up-and-tell-the-truth/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N9FujSuEVNc
youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4
youtube.com/watch?v=8sgycukafqQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>" However, I’ve noticed that confronting those that are fanatical in their beliefs and who engage in ad hominem attacks with cold, truthful logic and facts and then standing firm invariably works. "

but it doesn't

it never does with leftists

thats why they will end human civilization

God bless Peterson and the responsibilities that he bears.

>HURR DURR THE NAZIS WERE EVIL AND KILLED CUTE BABIES

>HURR DURR CLEAN YOUR ROOM, YOU STUPID BLUE HAIRED AND SHUT UP

>HURR DURRR PRONOUNS AND LOST GENERATION -- I'LL FIX IT WITH MY JUNGIAN GEN-X PACIFISTIC PYSCHO BABBLE!

>HURR DURR YOU'RE A HERO INSIDE AND I'LL USE Sup Forums's SUB CULTURE TO TEACH YOU!

>HURR DURR I WAS CATHOLIC SO I CAN TELL YOU WITHOUT A FAKE DEITY THERE CAN BE NO MORALITY!

This guy is so fucking blue pilled I want to puke. There are a million better people you can listen to on youtube. I'll start a list here:
>Nietzsche
>Allan Watts
>Karl Jung
>Bruce Lee
>Hitler
>Alfred Rosenberg
>Marcus Aurelius

You're rooms looking a little dirty there bud

His work is greatly inspired by Nietzsche and Jung

*your
Fuck

>reddit spacing

sort yourself out faggot

While he has helped hundreds maybe thousands during his personal career alone, you're on Sup Forums acting like an autistic.

>>HURR DURR THE NAZIS WERE EVIL AND KILLED CUTE BABIES

The guy is obviously not a pol autistic edgelord and has no interest in excusing Hitler.

What do you expect him to do btw, start denying the Holocaust and sieg heiling in class or else you will call him blue pilled?

Go back to reading Adolf Hitler and Bruce Lee (lol)

And clean up your room

>mfw he said bruce lee and hitler over Jordan Peterson, Peterson a thorough intellectual that can actually reverse engineer motive while maintaining the ethical and moral foundation

>likes Solzhenitsyn
>does't support extermination of jews
>nb4 BUT THE KIKES WILL DESTROY HIM IF HE SPEAKS AGAINST THEM HE JUST TRIES TO BE PRODUCTIVE
Why the fuck almost every time he speaks he mentions EBIL NAZIS

He has a good reputation, if you were as smart as he was you would probably treasure that as well. . .

>Allan Watts
Literally the king of psycho babble

>Why the fuck almost every time he speaks he mentions EBIL NAZIS

Do Sup Forumstard seriously not understand why people outside of this forum have no interest in Holocaust denial and neo-nazism? Why the FUCK would he do that?

You are confusing this meme imageboard with the real world bucko, watch Pinocchio and sort yourself out.

Oh boy i can't wait for another thread of dank LE SORT and LE ROOM memes from Peterson cucks that can't respond to any arguments or criticisms.

You really shouldn't be talking shit about Alan Watts in a thread about a person who's main claim to fame is Jungian interpreteations of Disney movies.

Brilliant criticism.

I am now a #cruzmissile

>diing God's work
yis indood

Believe it or not, it can work from time to time. Strategically speaking, the logic is against the left, but this alone will not defeat them. The fact is they think logic is in their side, and so will continue to match your logic with their half-baked bullshit, cherry-picked buzzfeed stats, and 'muh' feelings'. The key is not to defeat them with a few sound arguments, but by attrition. Sticking it out until one side runs out of steam and rage-quits. Be forceful, be dominant in the argument, and do not get led in circles by their stupid questions and goalpost moving. Since logic is on your side (assuming you have thoroughly done your research), you simply have to keep laying it down on them until eventually they say "whatever, I don't have time to argue this", and therefore lose the argument.
This does not work against groups though.

He does that on the side, from what I know none of his books is specifically about it, plus he has decades of psychological practice. He became famous because he stood up to campus activist retards not because of his interpretations of Pinocchio.

Whether you agree with him or not you are grasping at straws here. If he never said a word about Disney he would still be where he is now (including youtube popularity).

>real world bucko, watch Pinocchio and sort yourself out.
>accuses me in being a memester

You fags are pathetic, literally just spew his memes all the time, pretty much this.
Injuns are not a nuisance nowadays because great men like Andrew Jackson killed that filth. Genocide works. If you kill your enemies you win.

Nigga you just went full autismo

This is a meme forum after all what ae you going to do?

Are you seriously wondering why this man is not a neo-nazi?

Maybe he should read more Bruce Lee?

he is a typical christcuck. only good for cucking people into not being genocidal and just ((((sorting yourself out)))

>looks at flag

checks out

What do you retards expect of him? He's a goddamn clinical psychologist helping individuals to get their personal lives together and teaching that at uni yet herr you are sperging out that he is not endorsing Hitler and advocating genocide.

this is a natsoc board, jewboy

Read between the lines he's given numerous (((cues))) to the route of the subversion in our culture. Being openly anti semetic or racist in the modern world is stupid. You will have your platform stripped from under you in no time. But educate people in the tools to spot subversion and you're set and sorted.

>shooped pic of spencer
WOAH YOU JUST BTFOED ME SHIEET

>Are you seriously wondering why this man is not a neo-nazi?
I'm not. He's appealing to retarded 18 year olds who don't have their own world views.

This is a meme board.

Yeah because subscribing to a fully developed (and failed) ideology like natsoc is "your own worldview". You are no different from tbe people you mock

bucko is a real life saint. what a time.

Diz is meme board ya fuckin leaf

You can't win against that kind of opponent. You'll never get them to reflect and admit they are wrong right there.

But what you do is convince a few of the people observing which side is logical and which side is being childish and insane. Those are the people you win over

Oh wow i "won over" a few people while the world continued its way down to hell at a usual pace, thanks professor Peterson!

I hope your home town gonne be enriched.

He's helping individuals for a living not saving the world. You may as well accuse him of not building submarines. The only thing he did large is standing up to trannies and being semi succesfull in it in Cucknada. Plus he popularized Solzhenitsin a bit.

>Be a liberal arts professor
>Make six figures a year teaching a useless philosophy course
>Happen to accidentally trigger some blue-haired tranny faggots one day
>Epic memesters suddenly latch onto you and hold you up like some saint
>Play the victim card and pretend you're in imminent danger of losing your job
>Get to keep your job anyway plus rake in Patreonbux from desperate, clueless people on the Internet who need someone to tell them what to do in life
>Push your self-help snakeoil which is essentially "lol manup bro, life is wat u make of it xdxd" normie-tier advice, wrapped in some Jung to sound deeper than it is
>Any criticism of your retarded, half-baked views gets shot down by your army of sycophant yes-men

>aspiejournal
>caring what literally retarded people think

It wont be. Meanwhile you will soon be a minority in your own country and end up like the Boers. The same will happen to the Germans. Lel

>thinks nazis are bad
>gods work

lol no. He's a basic bitch

>Criticizing someone who has twice your IQ

>can't respond to any of the points
>m-muh IQ

classic Peterson cuck

Why does any movement have to be instantly infested with autistic retards who can't tell where the internet ends and real life begins? BASED KEK LIBERALS BTFO. Peterson probably instantly realized how retarded that kid was but chose to be nice to him. God I'm autistic.

Please reveal your superior wisdom. Who should we listen to instead? How shall we live, master? If not for self-knowledge and personal competence, as Peterson teaches, then for what? Video games?

t. useless contrarian leaf

Implying poles wont suck EU's dick for more gibsmedat and take in mehmets.

>Being openly anti semetic or racist in the modern world is stupid.
AHAHAHAHA!

Fuck off back to your Alt-Kike group-think meeting, pleb.

Yes video games off the one true path. They teach the knowledge of perseverance and how to gain mastery through conflict so that one may rise above the challenges they face.

I said openly. Are u retarded. Being tactical works way better then being a fucking idiot. I have worked hard at swaying my family and friends opinions on kikes niggers and pakis but start going off on Facebook using the word nigger and see how far that gets you. Wake the fuck up

>ethical and moral foundation
>start denying the Holocaust
You don't have to deny a negative

>HURRR DURR JUDEO-CHRISTIANITY IS THE ONLY WAY!

>HURRR DURR STOP TALKING ABOUT THE TRUTH AND STAY BLUE PILL AND MOTIVATED TO WORK FOR THE SYSTEM

>HURRR DURRR CLEAN YOUR ROOM!

>BECAUSE EVERYONE IS A SHITTY MALLEABLE TEENAGER NOW!

Hi Jordan.

>self-knowledge and personal competence, as Peterson teaches

ayy lmao
He doesn't teach that. He teaches pretentious archetype horseshit and then at the end says "man up". If he cared in the slightest about personal competence he'd be teaching STEM or trades to people, not retard liberal arts you can find in any philosophy book for free.

t. triggered Peterson fanboy.

Well he is a good lecturer and happens to have interesting things to say regarding the problems a lot of young people have now. He's counseling people for a living ffs thats what he does. And hes good at monetizing his knowledge, getting teaching jobs at good unis, selling books and combining youtube and patreon. That's what you are supposed to do with your life, get knowledge and then make a living by getting people to pay you for it.

You are pathologizing Petersons normal behaviour.

>I said openly
Stay under your covers beta male.

>muh family is the only ones who needs to share my alt-right opinions
Your family could all die today and the world wouldn't blink.
>nigger is a magic word and we should be ashamed of it by turning down that rap music in our hybrid-car when it goes "NIGGA NIGGAA NIGGA MUH DICK MUH NIGGGA!"

Beta cowards are useless. You listen to this guy but ignored the heroic dragon fighting parts.

You are of course aware, that people has been doing exactly the same thing Peterson is now for decades. Pic related.

I finally get it, you all genuinely think he's some great thinker because you're legitimately uneducated.

We haven't and we wont. Desperate westerners have been posting "hahaha we have destroyed outselves so you will surely too r-right?" for two years now. Got boring after the first six months.

People don't even hear you when you say niggers they just hear the person is a bigot. Telling them world wide that any area that black people are left to their own is a shit hole is much more eye opening actually coming up with arguments and ideas rather then shooting of slurs .
You stick to what you do and I'll keep doing what I'm doing.

>aspiejournal.wordpress
>aspiejournal
>aspie

he is because he manages to educate and inspire the masses. never heard of those fuck ups though

The June deadline is approaching, faggot.

>never heard of those fuck ups though

That's because you're a Millenial who doesn't know anything besides YouTube. I already knew it, since its symptomatic of Petersoncuks, but thanks for confirming it.

so they failed. thanks for playing

:^)

>You are of course aware, that people has been doing exactly the same thing Peterson is now for decades. Pic related

You mean Peterson has not invented psychology? Really makes me think.

He's just a normie clinical psych./lecturer.

He explicitely lists the people whose ideas he is using. He's good at what he does and yes some of his fans think he came up with all that by himself but he never claimed that.

I see how you can have a problem with some of his supporters but so far you did not prove there's something wrong with him except of randomly throwing around the word cuck.

you dont undertand. you are a cuck and a stupid one at that. everyday the media keeps trying to normalize being anti white so all we gotta do to combat it is normalize anti-semitism. i call out the kikes and most people are still my friends. just dont do it over and over if you can tell they dont like it.

>People don't even hear you when you say niggers they just hear the person is a bigot
You're just a fucking weak person. You're weak inside and out. Niggers follow the strong. You changed the topic to represent your fears, no one said walk around attacking people for no reason. But the Holocaust was a lie and Jews did 9-11. Fuck even the new Trainspotting movie says Jews did 9-11 in a serious way.

YOU'RE BEHIND THE TIMES BETA MALE!

youtube.com/watch?v=N9FujSuEVNc

I'm so glad I don't go around thought policing myself all fucking day like you do. And I live around 90% non-whites. Thank god I'm not some spoiled Suburban brat who was raised to be a weak little worker mouse while the world burns.
>Clean your room!
Drop your testicles!

We ignored like a dozen final deadlines already moron.

you put your secret knowledge to good use :^)

Sure thing bucko!
Also why are you opposing refugees?

>And I live around 90% non-whites
just the other day I was hanging out with some black guys and one of them brought up how blacks are the real jews. black guys know whats up with jews controlling the world. we basically agreed hitler did nothing wrong.

wat

>so far you did not prove there's something wrong with him except of randomly throwing around the word cuck

Jungian interpretations of the "universal archetypes" is one step removed from Tarot card reading, and there are good reasons why Jung's books are kept in the New Age section of the bookstores. At least Alan Watts had the decency to repeatedly warn the peoply sitting in his lectures that he was an entertainer throwing around ideas. Peterson actuallly keeps using his (((clinical))) status, even though he's not an M.D., to peddle his "lol manup bro, life is wat u make of it xdxd" self-help to confused people that need CBT therapy sessions.

Why are you opposing the intake of refugees to Poland?

So that we dont end up in the dustbin of history like you did.

Peterson uses many types of therapy.

Why are you in every Peterson thread shilling against him?

>dustbin
Compares second world shithole to USA.
What makes poland better than US?

Failed to rescue your father detected

I have no way of telling whether your answer will be true (since this is a mongolian imagdboard), but are you a psychologist?

No, i am not.

>marcus Aurelius
You mean lord of Roman Plebbit

>I'm a weak Reddit numale that can't think for himself and I have daddy issues please help me daddy Peterson

You dont have a country whitey. The US is ran by Jews, progressives, minority advocates and international capitalists.
Peope that represent white interests are now lower than niggers.

GDP per capita is lower hera but as you can see with the refugees at least we run our own country.

No Peterson attracts legit losers with Daddy issues. They mostly come from Reddit.

Are you racist? Are you antisemitic? Why do you care about the white race?
You sound like an ideologist. Jordan would not appreciate your way of thinking.

>Nietzsche
youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4
youtube.com/watch?v=8sgycukafqQ

DEBASE MYSELF
IINNN THE EEENNNND IT DOOESNT EEEVEN MAAAATTERRR

You don't understand clearly. I'm saying I call out the kikes and niggers. But there is time you must lead them to the word kike rather then outright say kike. And that's what Jordan peterson is doing. Jesus Christ some of the people on hear are fucking block heads you read what you want to read rather than what's there.

>>Push your self-help snakeoil which is essentially "lol manup bro, life is wat u make of it xdxd" normie-tier advice, wrapped in some Jung to sound deeper than it is

I come here for the laughs. Thx.

You're a retard burger, let me explain:

1. Governments ONLY care about getting re-elected (power and money).
2. 70% of Poles are against immigrants.

If the surveys say that voters accept sanctions over immigrants, the gov will gladly accept sanctions.

Timeline maintained

tfw to smart to listen to non-nazi philosophers
chill the fuck out btw. you need to sort yourself out. you are convincing literally nobody with your autistic cap rants in reddit spacing style

>Nietzsche
Stormfags are the fucking worst

What with the reddit spacing shit?

>listen to non-nazi philosophers

You do know, that Jung, from whom Peterson (an epigon of Moore and Gillette) derives most of his material, was NUMEROUSLY accused of being a Nazi sypathizer? Freud didn't beleive that homosexuality was an ilness and had to be treated, while Jung did.

this is way cooler than spurdo or assange
saved

What do you think Peterson's favorite sorting algorithm is?

I haven't read Maps; how is it?

>Nietzsche
None of those faggots have read Nietzsche and if they have its only to skim it for "muh ubermensche" and "muh master race" bullshit. If you've actually read Nietzsche you'd know that he'd have nothing but distain for the nazis and wanna be nazis would be subject to even more ridicule.

But you haven't read Nietzsche. You probably haven't ever read anything worth a shit.