CNN

So how correct is pic related?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/NxHmh
archive.is/Vhxi7
archive.is/oc51h
turner.com/company
politico.com/magazine/story/2017/04/25/media-bubble-real-journalism-jobs-east-coast-215048
archive.is/hjL8J
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

6,000,000%

I made this picture. It took my weeks. To your question, I'd say 2 things.

First of all, I included people in there who are not themselves ethnically Jewish but who have a Jewish spouse. BUTTTT that only amounts to 5 people (John King, Kate Bouldan, Izzy Povich, Juliette Kayem, and Brian Stelter). Every other single person is Jewish. Even if you ignore those 5 people, the text statement at the bottom of the image is completely unaffected other than the fact that John King is the Chief National Correspondent, so that title would need to be taken off the list at the bottom.

Second, every other single person in this picture is ethnically Jewish. I have a link for each and every single person. Believe me, it took a long fucking time, but I wanted to be absolutely thorough. Someone tried calling my bluff the other day and I posted a whole bunch of links for every single person he requested. With that said, I don’t mind posting a few if you are still skeptical.

Have you looked at percentages at hierarchy levels?

It's a good collection, but what matters is how much complete control there is.

p.s. this looks like those lists for the leaders of the Bolshevik Party and revolutionaries.

Slimey disgusting yids need to be turned into fucking lampshades.

To demonstrate that I did in fact research each of these, here are just a few examples from the top row. I

David Levy, President of Turner. Editor of New Jersey Jewish News writes a column highlighting which of the ‘50 most influential’ people in sports are Jewish. That list (again, written by a the editor of Jewish magazine) lists Levy as Jewish. At the time, Levy was President of Turner Sports, rather than of Turner itself as a whole. archive.is/NxHmh

Lauren Hurvitz, CMO of Turner. Synagogue announcements congratulate Lauren Hurvitz’s daughter, Natalie Katz on her Bat Mitzvah. A quick check on Facebook reveals that this is the correct Lauren Hurvitz, as all of the childrens’ names (as well as the husband’s name) match up. archive.is/Vhxi7

Louise Sams, CLO of Turner. Louise Sams is listed on the Tribute committee for the Atlanta chapter of the AJC (A “Global Jewish Advocacy” group). It makes sense that Sams would be listed in Atlanta, since Sams lives in Atlanta, where she works at the Turner headquarters (also in Atlanta). archive.is/oc51h

I don't have the exact numbers on me (I will pull them up when I remake this pic at some point in the near future), but I did use the terms literally at the bottom of the picture when I say "Jewish *majority* of C-level executives" and "Jewish-*majority* of Executive Vice Presidents."

In other words, I don't remember the exact numbers, but I do remember the fact that it was more than half.

IIRC, that only holds true for CNN U.S., but not for CNN International (which is a separate division of Turner).

For example, you could take a look at this page, which lists Turner's "Global Leadership."
>turner.com/company
You would note that, of the 8 people displayed, 4 people are Jewish. If you look at Jews vs. non-Jewish whites, Jews are the majority.

IIRC, their (((prevalence))) is even more pronounced when you move down to the level of CNN itself, and begin looking at its different Executive Vice Presidents.

Sometimes you wish they were blue, so it would be obvious to the dumb masses.

It's as if any organization that is not specifically anti-semitic will get infiltrated.

It's way worse than you can imagine. Just look at congress. Virtually all democrats are jews.

pretty acurate

Who will play Harris in the future bio-pic: Stiller or Sandler?

CNN has been like this since Turner left/was forced out

Jew doesn't necessarily mean pro-zionist israeli.

Israel is not the issue here.

you are da real mvp

amazing

>CNN U.S.

I think the major problem with this is not that one media channel got overwhelmed with Jews.

OK, let's assume zero bad will on their part and total self-unawareness. They were "high achieving career climbers" who climbed the career ladders fairly.

The problem still remains that in a consolidating market they represent a single biased viewpoint. They will see the world from the POV of a 2% minority and will comment on it as such.

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/04/25/media-bubble-real-journalism-jobs-east-coast-215048

CNN did completely miss what voters though in 2016, because they no longer live with the voters. In the future CNN will represent the New Jersey Jew POV and nothing else.

Blogs and youtubers will win, because they actually live where the people are (e.g. Styxhexenhammer, etc.).

Please remember to archive those.

archive.is/hjL8J

Jews were prevented from owning land in European countries for hundreds of years. Meaning those who could excel at more white collar jobs would far more successful, and have more children. Combine that with the Jewish community being pretty inbred, and you have your own little pocket of eugenics, being bred for high intelligence in certain areas.

The whole
>"Jews were discriminated against, therefore they went into certain professional roles, and they evolved as a race on a hyper-evolutionary scale during that period, to the point that astronomical disparities in their holding of those positions in today's society can be explained by that initial discrimination"
theory doesn't hold much weight for a whole bunch of reasons. But I'll just throw one out there - why were they kicked out of Carthage in 250 A.D.? Out of Alexandria in 415 A.D.? It seems as though the recurring grievances that native populations have had against Jews were occurring well before this alleged discrimination in Europe occurred.

Being kicked out of countries has nothing to do with what I said. Outsiders groups are always discriminated against. That's human behavior 101.

Nepotism is the simplest explanation.

There is an agrarian party in Poland (PSL) which is well known for stacking its cousins in government and local agencies at high wages. They are mostly rural retards.

They didn't need 2000 years of evolution to do this. Only quiet hiring and lack of moral inhibitions.

In fact, they defended this behavior when asked in public media.

You are doings God's work

>FLAG: RUSSIAN
>PIC: FAKE NEWS
>CONCLUSION: ALT-RIGHT NAZI PROPAGANDA

THIS REAL NEWS POST SPONSORED BY CNN.

maybe a better name is "angry-right"