So I was on kikebook shitposting and there was a post about White Fragility...

So I was on kikebook shitposting and there was a post about White Fragility, so to stir some shit I said that if "White Fragility" isn't racist because it has "evidence" backing it up then I can say blacks are stupid because they have the lowest test scores and IQ's in America.

They swarmed like moths to a light saying that I was racist because there is no evidence for blacks having the lowest IQ and then one nigger said pic related.

Do these people actually believe this? Do they actually think black people on average are smart and do well in school?

Don't be a prick

Fuck niggers chinks and spics.
Spare them no intellectual quarter.

this is hilarious. i do this stuff sometimes. it's very, very easy to trigger leftists. sometimes you say something "ALMOST racist" to trigger them into writing big explanations.

>Do they actually think black people on average are smart and do well in school?
white libs told them so, so it must be true

also sage

>Facebook
Fuck off normalfag.

well did you post evidence

Blacks talking about fragility? The amount of projecting and lack of self awareness with niggers is amazing. Goes hand in hand with their low iq. Savages don't even know how retarded they are. You can point out how historically they have only been a destructive drain on the world and yet the monkeys will refuse to listen.

>So I was on kikebook shitposting and there was a post about White Fragility, so to stir some shit I said that if "White Fragility" isn't racist because it has "evidence" backing it up then I can say blacks are stupid because they have the lowest test scores and IQ's in America.
>They swarmed like moths to a light saying that I was racist because there is no evidence for blacks having the lowest IQ and then one nigger said pic related.
>Do these people actually believe this? Do they actually think black people on average are smart and do well in school?

>was on kikebook shitposting
>>Facebook
>Fuck off normalfag.

hmmmmm

>Lmaooooo...my dog is like
YOU FUCKING RETARDED NIGGER YOUR DOG CAN'T FUCKING READ
When you're going to call someone stupid you shouldn't make yourself look like more of a retard in doing so.

>So I was on kikebook
Stopped reading there. Kill yourself.

They said it was fake.

It's that classic leftist shit where they're guilty of everything they claim their opposition of doing. Pure projection. When whites speak out against getting shit on 24/7, it's white fragility. But you so much as mention differences in FBI crime stats or IQ distributions? It's a level 5 chimpout, but that's not "black fragility", oh no.

More like an old guy or a weirdo. People don't really actively use Facebook unless there's something off with them. It's where MySpace was five years ago now

>using 'white fragility' memes to scare niggers into flaunting their own bruised egos

like fish in a barrel

so post better evidence

Have you ever had an argument with a leftie before? That's not how that works. You show evidence they call you racist and then say some bullshit claiming it's backed by facts but if you ask for their source they just tell you to go google it and try to drop the discussion.

Dumb fuck, no amount of evidence can ever convince a blacks, especially a leftist blacks. You just relentlessly post the best evidence that shows racial differences and mock them at the same time.

you need to ridicule them and post more evidence. don't even engage in discussion and most importantly NEVER appear to be frustrated. use smilies while scoffing them off.

At this point I just don't even bother, just trigger them. Say some ridiculous shit that has evidence just to fuck with them. Their paragraph long responses are hilarious and so are their insults.