Bout dat life?

>Hey user we heard you browse Sup Forums and have some contrarian views on the world
>Would you mind naming a few of these opinions with a quick rundown of facts and evidence?
Are you prepared or will you spaghetti?

Oh shit is second from left the ATT girl ?

>implying women can think

Well I don't normally lecture for free, ladies.

How about you lurk more and keep your fucking mouth shut for at least 6mnths?

Sup Forums has already heard every brainwashed opinion in the book.

they look like traps to me

Consider me trapped

Well, for instance, women are intolerable when they're on the rag. As proof:

1. Women
2. Intolerable
3. On the rag

Or put another way, women + on the rag = intolerable.

Bitch, rules 1 and 2

>talking to people
Don't tell me you bother doing this ever

lol arent these the writers of the washington post of something?

you really want a quick rundown?

> implying it makes any sense to come up with stats n facts or at all intellectually argue wth women.
> implying it's not a complete waste of time and energy

Huffington Post editorial board.

ITS A TRAP!!! RUNNN!!

Oh no. I only go on /o/ to talk about cars.

"yes, women destroy civilisation and should never have been aloud to vote"
>drink my slurpie
>turn 360 degrees
>moonwalk out of there

How about you ask me my opinion on something specific and we can have a conversation you dumb fucking cunts

Spotted the shit in autist.
People don't ask things like that in real life. Nobody gives a fuck about your shitty opinions, snowflake.

Shut in**

I am pretty sure that is abipop from youtube, actually.

>I'm not an evangelist but I can give you a reading list for you to find out

Of course, dearies, I'd be glad to explain Sup Forums to you. We believe in love. It's as simple as that.
We believe that it is okay to love yourself, and in fact that it is right to love yourself enough to want to improve yourself constantly, to be the best man or woman you can be.
We believe that it is okay to love your family, to be thankful to your parents, to cherish your family's traditions, and to work hard to ensure a bright and sustainable future for your children and your children's children.
We believe that it is okay to love our race, and that this follows from loving ourselves and our families. We reject the idea that "whiteness" needs to be eliminated or that we should hate ourselves or anyone else: we don't hate but rather love. We take pride in ourselves as a people, in our historic accomplishments by which our ancestors bequeathed a better world to us. We recognize that others envy us for that world, but we do not allow ourselves to be tainted by their envy: we focus on continuing the work of our ancestors to build a better world for our descendants.
We believe that it is okay to love our country, to put America's peaceful interests first, ahead of pointless foreign wars and intrigues. We love our culture, our art, our ways, and our people, and we believe that patriotism is virtuous.
Does that explain things?

>missing the entire point of the thread
Literally autistic.

Lmao

This.

Why are you a retarded user?

*spergs externally*

Contrarian would imply that there is a general consensus opinion on which we take a contrary position.

You'd have to establish exactly what constitutes this general consensus opinion first.

Buuuuuuut I don't really expect a girl with pink hair-dye to understand that.

With women there are the ugly feminazi ones who will never be converted, unless they lose weight and/or get good BWC. Same with super left numales.

The rest of women will generally not be that strong in their opinions but their biggest nightmare is being socially outcast.

The (((media))) and (((social media))) makes them think that right wing views = socially outcast.

The key is to know how to argue with feelings.

E.g. how I talked a left wing journalist from full Trump hate to "neutral" views:

1) agree that there is an evil power (((elite))) that controls wall street, banks, the media.
2) remind them of how biased they were against Sanders and how they crushed OWS etc.
3) ask them... why do they seem fine with establishment politicians of either side, but equally hate Trump and non establishment left wing politicians
4) point out that he's a flawed human being like anyone else but that you can see documentaries with his staff and everyone he's worked with (especially women) all love him.

I've "redpilled" many women by now. It's not that difficult. Don't be autistic. Use emotional arguments mostly and occasional facts to back them up.

Use personal examples. Make them empathise.

I'm gay so i couldn't care less what these bitches think

>quick rundown
Well ladies, it all started with a pair of very handsome French scientists...

Would never speak to a woman like she is my equal.

>being this much of a faggot
time to sex

When you're explaining politics to women, you explain them in terms of love. That's all women understand.

Show feminine penis

>The world would be a better place if Germany won world war 2
>Almost all of our current wars, from ISIS to Al Qaeda and the Taliban can trace their roots to the Cold War
>The Cold War necessitated that the US and Russia overturn and disrupt otherwise normal, peaceful countries in order to gain leverage over their opponents. Remember that Saddam was supported by the CIA after all.
>Without the Cold War there would be no Korean war, and North Korea would not exist because it would never have been split from South Korea. The Vietnam war wouldn't have happened, the Afghanistan invasion wouldn't have happened, the Iraq war wouldn't have happened, and so on.
>The cold war naturally is the result of the second world war, and our failure to understand just who our 'gallant' allies in the SU were.
>There wouldn't even be a holocaust since, according to the current official version, the extermination plan came out around 1942 or 1943 as the tide turned and they became desperate, instead they would have continued the peaceful transfer of ethnic jews to Israel like they had been doing since 1933 - something Israel TODAY still wants, since there is power in numbers and they are surrounded by people who hate them.
>And I'm not even going to get into the social aspects caused by the people Germany kicked out during their revival. Go ahead and look at Berlin before 1933 and tell me if any of it looks familiar, and if you want that for your children, because that's what we got.

>implying the bogpill can be swallowed in only one speech

But if you turned 360 degrees you'd be facing the other way so you could just walk normally