Alt-right = white muslims

>alt-right hates jews
>muslims hate jews

>alt-right hates women and wants them to be second class citizens
>muslims hate women and want them to be second class citizens

How are you and muslims not a match made in heaven? Just get over your differences and get rid of jews and women.

The alt-right don't hate women. They are just realistic about their abilities.

fpbp

Being "realistic" about their abilities is the same as wanting them to be second class citizens.

And regardless of that, what about the common hatred of jews?

Everybody hates the Jews. That doesn't mean we share a common identity or goals.

i have no idea, white people literally already join ISIS

The Jews literally are their masters. Muhammad was a Jew who wanted to use Jesus' tactic to control mongrels that crave violence. It worked.

>Everybody hates the Jews.
I don't hate jews.
In fact, most people do not hate jews. Neo nazis are a minority in the world, and so are muslims. But when two minorities unite against a common enemies then you know what happens.

>That doesn't mean we share a common identity or goals.
Both muslims and neo-nazis want to end the jewish world order, presumably to take their wealth and redistribute it.

Well, jews have a fuckton of wealth. You could share 50% each.

>alt-right hates jews
But Israel is LE BASED!!1!!1!1!!1

Updoots on the left

Ethno-Shariah Law is the only solution.

This makes no sense. First because many times Muhammad and other muslim warlords literally wiped entire tribes of jews after allegedly breaking the laws that muslims put over them.

Plus, the political and theological state of muslims hundreds of years ago is not particularly important for the political and theological state of muslims today. Even if Muhammad was a jew in the past, nowadays all the top muslim leaders including the leaders of ISIS and similar terrorist groups fucking hate jews and want to destroy them.

>d-don't learn from h-history guys
>g-girl power!

>Falling for fake history
Muslims kill white Christians which is exactly what Jews want. Of course a dumbass like you will fall for their lies when they say they "hate muslims." Sure, they might hate Muzzies but they definitely hate Christ more.

i dont hate women
part of my hatred for islam comes from a desire to protect women and give them equity

and i dont hate jews
i hate ((((them))))
the whole "pol hates jews" is, and i know some fat retard burgers are gonna be triggered by this, but its just a meme. we hate THEM, and they generally happen to be jews

alt right is just a strawman created to lumb every trump supporter, conservative, rightwinger, racist and everyone being against the (((establishment))) for any reason together and discredit them as a whole based on a few negative examples they likely created themself so now they dont have all kinds of people from all kinds of ethnical, cultural and social background hating the government for all kinds of reason, but just this weird fringe racist and bigoted group that hates the government because its racist and bigoted.

pretty much the same principle like they do with conspiracy theories. wether its MKUltra, 9/11, sandy hoax, the holohoax, pizzagate, reptillians, flat earth, hollow earth, ayy lmaos, reptillians, seth rich, moon landing, HAARP, chemtrails, alex jones is bill hicks, any else. choose one, and regardless of which one you choose it will just be one of the many conspiracy theories that have no basis as they are all lumped together and put as equal to stuff like flat earth

>inb4 flat earth is real shill
its hollow you idiot.

>i dont hate women
>part of my hatred for islam comes from a desire to protect women and give them equity

I may not be a scholar of Sup Forums lingo but I think this makes you a cuck. Am I right? Can someone confirm?

100% this

I've seen posts unironically shilling for Islam in NatSoc threads. Gave me a hearty kek.

Saved thanks

equality isn't real, get over it.

People really only hate Jews in high positions of power, because they're always the subversive ones. Normie Jews blend in with whites and usually have no idea that this goes on.

panama bro, you are wrong about islam.
muslims do not hate women.
half of them are women. and the other half is married to them.
they are not second class citizens either.
all islam says is that the family leadership belongs to the man and he has greater responsibility.

no

the reason most Sup Forumsacks talk shit about women is because they are sexually frustrated kissless virgins. but everyone exaggerates their opinions here, whereas mudslimes do the opposite. they downplay how little respect they actually have for women.

i also think women are, generally, less intelligent & less interesting than men, but, yknow, i want them to be able to live free & peaceful lives. i DONT want a europe where women live in constant fear of being raped by brown-skinned filth (or by white people, for that matter).

and this is just one way in which i hate islam. i hate them for wanting to kill gays, and for wanting to kill atheists and christians (basically anyone who doesnt think the way they do).

the entire philosophy of right-wing politics is based on actual freedom. the freedom to be a liberal idiot or a whatever. thats where mudslimes and leftists come together: they want to enforce a specific way of life, and they want to punish anyone who doesnt agree with it. what WE want (even though it might not always sound like it) is for everyone to have individual freedom, and to be able to live the life they want

Yeah me too. I don't feel anti Semitic I feel "counter Semitic". I'm not even ethno nationalist before though I sympathize with it a lot, I'm more of a universalist, but back at my peak naziism I didn't even wanna kill or hate Jews

the constitution

nerp

I am not talking about equality. Maybe you think muslims are inferior but think about Hitler. Back in his days he allied with the japanese because the japanese shared the core elements of his ideology, and the japanese lived in a whole different region.

In a world where Hitler won WW2, the japanese and the germans wouldn't have had to fight over who is the real owner at least not immediately. Each one would be busy wiping out what is left of the "inferior kinds" in their respective regions and then maybe in a hundred years a war between germany and japan would have erupted.

You can do the same with muslims. Do this: America and Europe is for whites. The middle east and asia is for the muslims. Africa and Antartica is off the table until future deals.

Read the quran nigger it says that the jews sold god for some shekels

That is because they say: We have no duty to the Gentiles. They speak a lie concerning Allah knowingly.” (Al-`Imran:75) Also: “The Jews say: Allah’s hand is fettered. Their hands are fettered and they are accursed for saying so. Nay, but both His hands are spread out wide in bounty. He bestoweth as He will.” (Al-Ma`idah:64)

In another verse Almighty Allah says: “Verily Allah heard the saying of those who said, (when asked for contributions to the war): “Allah, forsooth, is poor, and we are rich! We shall record their saying with their slaying of the Prophets wrongfully and We shall say: Taste ye the punishment of burning!” (Al-`Imran:181)
and of the Jews: listeners for the sake of falsehood, listeners on behalf of other folk” (Al-Ma”idah: 41)

And because of their breaking their covenant, We have cursed them and made hard their hearts.” (Al-Ma”idah: 13)
distort the Scripture with their tongues, that ye may think that what they say is from the Scripture, when it is not from the Scripture.” (Al-`Imran: 78)

And when they fall in with those who believe, they say: We believe; but when they go apart to their devils they declare: Lo! we are with you; verily we did but mock.” (Al-Baqarah: 14) In another verse, we read: “Enjoin ye righteousness upon mankind while ye yourselves forget (to practice it)? And ye are readers of the Scripture! Have ye then no sense?” (Al-Baqarah: 44

Many of the People of the Scripture long to make you disbelievers after your belief, through envy on their own account, after the truth hath become manifest unto them.” (Al-Baqarah: 109

“And thou wilt find them greediest of mankind for life and (greedier) than the idolaters.” (Al-Baqarah:96)

Jews are the masters of the Wahhabis/Saudis, but Iran and Hezbollah resist Israel and the jews

>he thinks nazis actually killed "inferior races"

I don't hate muslims because i see them as inferior.
I hate muslims because I see them as the biggest threat to everyone I love, and the world as we know it.

Islam is founded on war. Muhammed was a warrior who spread islam not as a religion, but as a political ideology. He consistently failed to spread islam until he began doing it with war & violence

Islam teaches that apostates should be murdered
Islam teaches that homosexuals should be murdered
Islam teaches that non-believers should be murdered
Anyone who isn't 100% like they want should be murdered

This kind of extreme intolerance is not visible in any other world religion.

But further, islam teaches its believers to spread the word. To reach further. Its inherent in the religion, and the way it came to be: The teachings must be spread, by force if necessary. Islam ought to and WILL conquer the world, and everyone who doesn't fall under the will of the pig-prophet muhammed shal be murdered.

It's not just the terrorist attacks, it's the fact that multiple imams have repeatedly told muslims to conquer Europe by sheer numbers; keep breeding until there are more muslims in Europe than europeans. They have actually said this, and they are succeeding.

Look at a country like Lebanon, for example. Once upon a time, it was a progressive country with jews, christians, and muslims living in (relative) harmony. Then suddenly, around the 60s, muslims were in larger numbers than the jews and the christians. And that's when the muslims strike: Suddenly all the christians and jews were being executed in the streets simply for being who they are. And the muslims took over the country, and now it is a muslim state. THIS is what muslims do (in addition to terrorism), and this is what they want to do to the entire world.

Fuck islam. Its the worst fucking thing in existence.

rights = responsibilities

Women do not want any responsibilities. Right now men are secon class citizens coz laws are stacked agains us and govement is surogate husband that steals from men and gives to women. fuck that

Not individualistic "everyone" he probably meant "everyone" as in cultures, nations through history, the list is huge and acceptance of jews as regular citizens and they not being recognized as different from the rest is relatively new, almost post ww2 new.
Which is great, cultures always recognized jews as the enemy relatively early.
T. Jew.

lebanon is still bretty brogressive

Well the ethnic ones...but white boys call their women roasties

>Women do not want any responsibilities. Right now men are secon class citizens coz laws are stacked agains us and govement is surogate husband that steals from men and gives to women. fuck that

If you truly believe this then why not unite with muslims? If anything, they know how to control their women. Maybe they can teach you a thing or two.