youtube.com/watch?v=9XG3FcP_NG0
thecasualobserver.co.za/rhodesia-the-great-betrayal/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=cHcrP2swp8c
youtube.com/watch?v=_Xm6hsW-1XY

Bump

Please respond.

Why doesn't American media cover this?
Is political corectness really that powerful?

How can we raise awareness?

Is anyone doing anything about this?

Are we going to have to go to SA and start assassinating people?

Please tell me what to do.

>What if I wish to physically help white South Africans? Maybe travel there and make a difference for the coming happening?

Pic related is part of the Scandinavian Memorial at Magersfontein, South Africa, in honour of the some 1400 Scandinavian volunteers who fought on the side of the Boers

If you want to help saffers in a hands-on way, email me [email protected].

is that a crocodile in the pond in cam 2?

Thank you for doing what you did.

I am deeply moved.

The answer is Jews control the media and Jews hate whites.

How many fighters would it take to overthrow the government or create a self defense force?

I'm trying to figure out how I can bring my gear to South Africa.

If we can recruit 1,000 soldiers I think we can at least make them stop raping and murdering whites systematically no?

What if we started assassinating the heads of media organizations?

Would they change their views?

I dont think any of this shit is real. No pics, no news reports of the rape and murder, no anecdotes, no timestamp, nada.
I got a feeling OP is preparing to scam the stupid fucks here to donate to his "adoption campaign".

It does not fit the media narrative. Look at all of the Anti-White Articles in "popular" Leftist Media. Independent Media really has not covered it either. It is a combination of P.C. and (maybe) not knowing about the situation. Contact your Congressmen(trustable ones), raise awareness to Independent Media, tell Friends and Family. Only us small groups that go to South Africa and try to help.

No problem. I am doing everything that I can for my adopted children and Whites in Africa.

Companies usually have three or four back up CEO's and I am Law Enforcement. Ease up on the targeted killing talk.

Before you get a head of yourself, it's not a Rambo operation. It's preparation. I'll explain more in the email.

How do you arm and supply a gorilla force? How do you stop the white soldiers and policemen from fight against your gorilla army.Where do you find enough Bananas?

The problems is that without a concise effort by whites to remove the government, and a portion of the black population, your war at best would be repeated sabotages or Limpet Mine attacks. Much the same as the ANC could never win any battles against the NP days South Africa.

Nah you can only try to wake up normies to the Semitic scourge. Targeted killings only garner them sympathy and victim status.

>oy vey remember the six billion goy

Different though related thing that keeps me busy, perhaps you (and any other user) have an opinion on it.

The demographic threat to us is obvious and can't be changed in time with conventional means. Biotech (esp. synthetic biology), neuroprosthetics, AI + robotics (automation) give us the technological means to keep / get again the upper hand against the hordes. With new breeding methods (e.g. artificial womb + genetic engineering) we can win the demographic race via reproductive medicine. With upcoming longevity tech we can extend the lifespan of our populations. With automation we can increase our productivity and reach.

Every user who cares should directly or indirectly (i.e. supporting it) work on those technologies, in businesses that spread them, on creating and enforcing policies that bend society's rules in their favor.
We need to teach our young ones to prepare for a such future and then help them with their first steps in this direction.

So to rescue (adopt) them is one thing. Providing them with the mindset and tools to take the battle on on a whole different level is the next. Agree?

I am former-USASF. It takes giving the Population on your side and working in Country to change Political Opinions and training up a Militia from scratch en Country. South Africa is one of the most advanced Countries in Africa, it would more than a 1,000 Men and Hundreds of Million of Dollars per annum for Equipment, Weapons, Training, Food.

This is one of the things that gives me hope for US and rest of us.
If true, God bless you, mormon.

I am not Mormon anymore, but the cover and connections are a good thing.

We always here about this stuff in SA, but how is Namibia doing?

Also, OP you're da man

Institutions can`t function without a figure head. How will you deal with companies run by a board of directors? Blow up the whole building?

Jfc how am I supposed to prove I'm not a shill

Mormons are based. They give free English lessons in several countries, including mine.

See

Kill whitey.

>they kept the doggo alive instead of knifing it
I can't hate africans desu. They keep doggos alive all the time.

why do you keep spamming this?
do you want money?

Mormons are the gentile Jew

got a website or social media we can check?

Those numbers, I'll have to believe in them.

It is all in an effort to get converts to Mormonism just know what you are getting into with them.

A fucking leaf.

True. We control a few States out West.

It was more for you to use, since youre recruiting people, effectively.

So? What did the niglet need his limbs for if they couldn't even reach the fairly low rubber quota?

We have that but it's confidential to protect from shills.

See how many layers of rotational anti-shill tactics we're on now we can't get anything done.

I just realized I fucked up the previous thread.

Here:

Ahaha, good riddance, you won't be missed.

years ago is today

Stupid assed canuck-cuck.

>Mormons are based. They give free English lessons in several countries

You say that like it's a good thing.
Preparation before immigration.
More xtians bringing more heathen infections

What books should I be reading.

Have always thought that if we could have artificial wombs and breed 2 million plus whites in texas and educate them, we would be able to keep texas red and eventually export the program nationwide.

As things get worse conservative governments will have to start doing this shit to win.

Can you explain what do you know about the situation in namibia?

That's not a link to the previous thread; this is: .

Can you explain this?
What is height of white population? The highest number in the history of that country?

Yes.

Are there any charities or something that I can donate or volunteer for to help the South Africans? What about security work needed? I just got out of the military and I'm kind of itching for a fight, may as well be one thats worth it this time

Namibia is big and empty. The only large town is Windhoek which is where most whites live. The South is entirely Afrikaans speaking. 80% of the nigs live on the border to the north. There's not much racial tension at all besides random saber rattling from the gov whenever they need to rally voters. It's the most stable mainland country in Africa.

Yes

It is pretty calm in Namibia, right now. It should be a part of SA though.

Thanks. I realized it was messed up.

I can see if my Brother's security company is hiring. He makes $120,000/Year. They are setting up to protect White Communities and Farms/Ranches with Armed Guards.

Dumb leaf, the reason they lost there hands is because the local tribal leaders were Total dindu's you think whites were even close to these plantations?

Don't have sources except for some Documentaries, but look up private military in SA, apparently its huge and you'll be in a larger force than the countries own military. Should always be interesting operating in Africa in the time to come.

>What books should I be reading.
Start with the overview articles on Wikipedia to get the terminology and big picture. Look for the people and organizations that work on it.

Some futurist websites give bleeding edge news of stuff that will be useful soon or in the near future. E.g. futurism.com or kurzweilai.net .

Start with

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Biotechnology
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Biological_engineering
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Genetic_engineering

and of course

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_uterus

If we spent 10 years effectively reaching out to whites and recruiting them is a revolution possible?

Is it even possible in America at this point if shit got as bad as South Africa?

Maybe I'm retarded but I feel like violent pre emptive self defense is the only thing that will work.

Maybe if we spam our GOP lawmakers we could get Trump to do something about this.

I am guessing the CIA doesn't give a shit about whites in South Africa?

For my curiosity are there any books that I could read that talk about the practicalities and logistics of guerilla warfare?

>Biotech (esp. synthetic biology), neuroprosthetics, AI + robotics (automation) give us the technological means to keep / get again the upper hand against the hordes.

Who owns these companies you fucking moron? Who owns Google, Oracle and Facebook? Also, watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=RWTKv98DjoY

"We" have no upper hand. (((They))) have the upper hand. I hate it when poorly informed people make up political theories, it's cancer incapacitating us.

>go to kurzweilai.net
>click on random article
>"Ray Kurzweil predicts by the 2030s, we will be cyborgs."
>pic related

You ought to post that in /k/, there's a lot of vets who want to be back in the suck, only thing is that I can't speak Afrikaans or any other language beside English and Im a bean. I've been hitting the gym and getting back in shape, put on some post-EAS pounds over the last couple months

Speaking of stable countries (Namibia), could we somehow utilize the coming civil wars in Congo, Nigeria, and Ethiopia? They're far away from SA, but do you see any way in which we gain something from it?

leave civilised Namibia alone .

You're implying that all of (((them))) are our enemies. That's wrong.

Now think what that means for human races. Whites won't remain unchanged, of course. We need to develop further. But it will either upgrade the hordes or leave them behind. No?

. TAlPIOT TALPIOT tranhumanism isn't Brendon a don eeey :)

>if we could have artificial wombs and breed 2 million plus whites

Who's gonna sanction that? Your Jewish government? You can't even ban degeneracy from a local TV station.

Jesus Christ, I hope you people are no older than 18.

>You're implying that all of (((them))) are our enemies. That's wrong.

kek'd. Lurk more, kid.

The fundamental problem I have with this plan is how to inject it into current government agenda. How to modify current ruling party or hijack another one to slowly enforce this plan. Poles are religious people, but how to convince them in the pragmatical solution to demographic problem. Problem is there are too few technocrats in current party, whom understand issue and selling it to voters is hard, yet it has to be done for survival of Poland.

It took our ODA's in Iraq nine months to get the Kurds ready to fight for the Invasion of Iraq and three months in Afghanistan. It would take five-six years in South Africa, due to the small number of Whites(5mil) and combat age ready Citizens. USASF also focused on Black PsyOps to help destabilize Counties. Maybe, I am not sure what Trump would do. Nope. They helped bring down Apartheid. These three will get you started in the subject.

I will how many spots my Brothers Company can fill and get back.

Maybe, Whites could try grabbing Namibia.

So what's your solution Mohamed?

why would you want to destabelize any country?

Political and Resource Gain.

DIRAC ANGESTUN GESEPT!

Do you think someone or some force is trying to destabelize europe? Do you know any good books on destabilization and poltical subversion?

Thanks. Will you be on here once in a while giving updates? Do you have a website or blog so we can raise awareness?

Why did the CIA help bring down apartheid?

What are some examples of effective black psy ops?

Could a small group of 400 people who practice operational security be able to destabilize SA with bombing and sniping campaigns?

What do you think the best way to help is?

Do you think it is a correct statement of me to say that USA wants the degeneration of Germany and Russia?

Congrats man I wish you and your 4 soon to be children the best you are doing a ton of good saving 4 God fearing white children from the savages and poverty of Africa God bless you man

>Who's gonna sanction that?
Sometimes you ask for permission. Sometimes for forgiveness. It will happen. In one jurisdiction or the other. Like with medical tourism.

>kek'd. Lurk more, kid.
You know too little to comment on that. Your anti-Semitic bs is not helping here.

pic related, it's you.

Aging societies are a problem, esp. in the West. Many there know that immigration of retards won't help. The government or elites aren't one homogeneous bloc. There are many people in favor of preserving European countries and cultures. Find allies and work with them/support, identify enemies and weaken them or (help to) keep them out.
Poland is a special case, though I bet on the urban centers to cautiously push in the right direction.

>grabbing Namibia.
I like this idea. At least middle and south Namibia would be good.

Have you heard about the afrikaner broederbond?
youtube.com/watch?v=9XG3FcP_NG0

>everyone who disagrees with me is a muslim

easiest way to tell a Kike

>So what's your solution

Crush Jewish world power. Attack every Jewish instrument, denigrate and destroy it. The MSM, AIPAC, ADL, US armed forces, NATO, EU, the state, the banks. For every Jewish instrument we destroy, a Christian instrument will emerge and replace it until we can take back our countries and kick the Jews out once and for all.

This is the only working solution, stray from it and you will leave the Jews in power, and in time they will come up with a way to destroy you.

The only way to fix the nation is to restore white rule, which is politically impossible. Trump can't even get his travel ban passed. Imagine if he said that he would support rebels and recognized the government after a take over.
I think the most realistic thing is to set up some fast track to immigration that they can use, but even that small thing is almost politically impossible. Half of the country believes the whites deserve it for apartheid. You can't even describe the U.S. as european. There is no ethnic identity because of melting pot shit and 1965

For those interested in a detailed account about the Rhodesian Bush War:
thecasualobserver.co.za/rhodesia-the-great-betrayal/

And OP, you're a much better person than 200 of those "heartfelt" and oh so compassionate liberals combined. You're doing god's work.

>You know too little to comment on that. Your anti-Semitic bs is not helping here.
>pic related, it's you.

pic related is you

Wow that's a great plan why didn't I think of it.

>Crush Jewish world power
nice solution. Just destroy it. very well thought out and intelligent!

Keep us posted if you have anymore bright ideas, brainlet

stay mad Shlomo

>Crush Jewish world power. Attack every Jewish instrument, denigrate and destroy it. The MSM, AIPAC, ADL, US armed forces, NATO, EU, the state, the banks. For every Jewish instrument we destroy, a Christian instrument will emerge and replace it until we can take back our countries and kick the Jews out once and for all.
is this in indiginous european intrest? Cant these organisations be reformed?

>There is no ethnic identity because of melting pot shit and 1965

Sure there is! HUMAN RACE

Rather build something new to deprive the former organisations of relevance.
Cut them out of the picture

How are you going to crush jew power when you cant even keep jews from importing muslims to your land?

Instead of acting like a kike nigger we should be planning shit out.

Your kind of thinking: Fully prepared for the past.

Doesn't change the facts I gave earlier. Ignore technologies and you'll definitely lose.

Corporations and some Politicians. It is in the best interest for the US to have a stable Europe for NATO and our Bases/Servicemen Stationed there.

I am will be. I am on when I am not working or at night after work(between 12am-4am). No, that would bring too much attention. It was in the best interest of the US at the time. South Africa was under sanctions. PsyOp Battalions in Vietnam are a good example for Black Psys. It would take 10,000-20,000. SA also has one of the best Armed Forces in Africa.

American Corporations and Traitorous Politicians do.

That would work. It would have to be a place with good water supplies, natural resources and defensible positions i.e. between two rivers, etc.

Thank You. They are pretty religious, especially Kores now. They might have to change their names when they get to the U.S.

A little bit.

Is brown street club associated with trafficking? The place and people in there give me thenfucking creeps. Has it ever been on the PD's radar?

>thecasualobserver.co.za/rhodesia-the-great-betrayal/

too upsetting

Possible. It gets mentioned sometimes.

>meet a qt /fit/ girl at the gym
>work out together
>watch the sweat glisten off her abs
>she asks you back to her place
>she gets undressed and turns around
>see this
>"lets see just how strong your ass really is"
wat do?

Re Namibia, I did my research. One good way (i.e. without [too much] violence) is to establish company towns. They have their own jurisdiction and can enforce that only "approved workers" enter. We can bribe SWAPO officials to make no fuzz about it.

Meanwhile on Planet Earth, there are 6 billion niggers.

Nice try. But we're going to need another solution.

get out

We hasten global warming and colonize greenland. That our we colonize mars

>American Corporations and Traitorous Politicians do.
George Friedman of Stratfor claimed you us wanted degeneration of germany and russia
>A little bit.
What do you think about them? What have you heard of them?
>Thank You. They are pretty religious, especially Kores now. They might have to change their names when they get to the U.S.
Calvinist?
>Corporations and some Politicians. It is in the best interest for the US to have a stable Europe for NATO and our Bases/Servicemen Stationed there.
Do you think USA could support a european union of idiginous europeans? The military, educational structure, economy and poltical control should be in hands of native europeans. Some aliens can stay in some cities (London,Paris,Berlin,Milan,Turin,Amsterdam,Madrid,Lisbon,Athens,Marseile,Geneva). Aliens can live in europe but should have no right to change the politics.

?

>Ignore technologies and you'll definitely lose.

You are ignoring technologies. You are ignoring the fact that they are owned not by us, but by the Jews. Time is not on our side. You talk about "muh technologies", well do you own a technology company? Are you gonna help us fight the Jews with it?

>you better give up, we have already won

No sorry Shlomo, I'll always fight you.

sounds cool ,white enclave state in africa

Nigger...

>You are ignoring technologies. You are ignoring the fact that they are owned not by us, but by the Jews. Time is not on our side. You talk about "muh technologies", well do you own a technology company? Are you gonna help us fight the Jews with it?
property rights dont always matter if you infiltrate som corporation