Why are Europeans so weak and cucky?

Why are Europeans so weak and cucky?

Oh I'm sure no one there would actually mind beating your dumb joke of a president up just for being so damn retarded.

You talking about Europeans generally or you talking about Zionist shit who presume to govern Europe? Big difference

Do eurobetas know how to throw a punch?

>Europeans ever lifting a finger against other people

Guess Germans hardly ever see such a beautiful display of alpha-ness. To be expected, really.

The same reason you are weak and cucky. You ahve european cuckold gene that is why your country is 50% non white and soon to be non white majority

Americans are figuratively and LITERALLY hypnotized by Israel

>Chink mongoloid trash projecting

>beautiful display of alpha-ness
You go suck dat Trump cock, boi

The truth hurts doesnt it eurocuck? America will be BLACKED

That's not a soccer match, Hans, otherwise maybe one or two of you pussies might at least throw a drunken haymaker or throw a bottle.

Lolbtfo by Mohammad!

>Calling me a eurocuck

You really are confused.
>Said the German with a mouth full of brown cock

kek whtie eurocucks and their weak faggot sports. American football is dominated by superior black bulls

I guess you don't support Geert then

I'm sure your weak decrepit leader would be the first in line, kraut.

>Calling me a eurocuck

If you're not white than whats your porblem? Keep the BLACKENING going

I love how the Hungraian PM looks like he's impressed with how Alpha Trump is, he's pretty based tbqh

Blahblahfuckingblah. Youre a soft faggot if you waste any time at all giving a shit about sportsball.

>be president of JEW S A
>behave like a child/autist
>literally baron in big

Well that looked autistic...

Pure. Alpha. Male.

>Sup Forums praising nigger behaviour
really activates the almonds

any reason why he behaved this way?

>>Sup Forums praising nigger behaviour
>Sup Forums
you mean the_donald redditor niggers and trumdrones

Sup Forums will praise anything that the orange baboon does anyway.

Oh no did i trigger you eurocuck? Why dont you go back to europe and get dicked donw by muhammed or do you prefer the BBC youre getting BLACKED by now?

They grew weak and submissive after years of peace.

Sometimes I wonder if the_donald plebbits even support Trump, redditers will do and say anything to be relevant and feel important

I read somewhere that one of the cuck euros had stepped on Lord Trump's shoe. Did anyone else hear that?

Why are Americans so aggressive and violent?

It's called having decency and etiquette user. You burgers wouldn't understand.

Because he's a retard child who thinks acts like he's still in grammar school. Phaggot photo relevant

nigger culture

Stop pretending like Germanistan isnt the biggest kike apologist and in lockstep with every Israeli wish.

Does anyone have that full video? That looked like proper hypnosis. Look at his mouth fucking hell.

I can't argue that, he is a fucking man child sometimes

The Donald "the small loan of a million dollars" Trump is probably a beast when it comes to fighting. He's built like Emelianenko.

I raise a glass to you sir.

the middle one kinda looks like a burned victim

I know right?
Also, truly thank you for your announced donations to the areas hit by the earthquake btw, really appreciate it

>He's built like Emelianenko.
Trump has a massive gut, what are you talking about

Nope, just degenerate Somalians

Oh no! Another fag cant even into how non-whites fit into american society in a country tne size of a continent. Better just call americans blacked and go back to doing some gay ass shit.

Wow, Somalians look like beta versions of American blacks

what a dumb burger

isn't it great leaf

about the gut

More built like chief Wiggum

You were saying?

He looks like he has AIDS.

ALPHA MALED

50% BLACKED. How does it feel cuckboi?

>ITT: 'Muricans changing what's nigger-tier behavior and what's acceptable when it suits their narrative

I dont know. Why would a country need to legalize fucking pets?

No, I mean Trump has a massive gut

Can you link me to that full video and in HD please? I want to study it more.

Hundreds of years of white supremacy have made their genes weak.

Feels pretty degenerate

that face is priceless

You're like a parrot

You can see drumbf is intimated. KEK

What the fuck is wrong with Trump face?

Its called manners you dumb fuck.

I don't know if Trump can, with those little hands. He may hurt himself. No doubt Merkel would waste him in a fight.

is this real life

he's trying to express ridicule for the kikes but it just came off retarded

When he's BTFO those are the greatest pictures you can catch of him in the wild. It'll keep happening until he's impeached so get your full in while you can.

Absolutely Trump's suddenly realizing he's being outalpha'd by people he considered cucks.

fucking lol, who made this?

That look doesn't feel like he's looking forward to work with him
Hhhhhhmmmmmmmm....

The manlet has bigger hands than him.

That's the pain of getting your little shill kike hands getting vice grouped into next week by a Frenchman.

Hes scared of Netanyahu. His face is hot and he doesnt know what to do with his mouth. kek

he has to shart but is not in the mart

daily reminder that european countries placed weapon embargos on Saudi Arabia while you bent over for the kebab lords.

Wow. It's almost like niggers only inhabit places fit for niggers because I never see any.

I don't know, found it on Google image search

Youre like a dogfucker.

Anyone been seeing the Poland meme about how they literally have no terrorist attacks
Is Poland based? Why can't we be like Poland?

Jewish hypnosis. Notice how he just wanders off. Also someone link me to the video in hd please.

Personally I wouldn't think too much about it. Trump's a busy guy and it's obvious he can't really multitask deep thinking and acting very socially.

50% how does it feel to soon be BLACKED into a minority? kek

>I never see any.
>flag

lol

post more chad trump pics

Or is this just fascisty?
Caught in a slide thread with no

>Macron has to resort to surprising Trump with an attempt to crush his hand during a handshake to try and show dominance.

What an utter faggot. Literal schoolyard tactic. If he can't play mind games like Putin and Trump then he really needs to get his shit together.

Never see any? Where do you live? Under a rock in Utah?

Trump is no better than a fucking nigger by asserting his '"""""""dominance""""""" in the most retarded way

>Finland
How does it feel that all your beautiful woman are being viciously blacked right now

untreated syphilis

sure drumpfkin

I don't really know any fat fighters all that came to mind were Emelianenko and Butterbean, but the latter is really yuge

how did that come off drumpfkin, try again

poo poo pee pee

Here's a Trump Chad picture

Feels breddy good white women LOVE the BBC and that is why after cuckmerica has been BLACKED we will BLACK europe too

chairman literally shaking