Why do red states tend to have the most lazy fat fucks ?

more niggers and spics in those states.

Colorado master race reporting in. I'm considered obese at 6'2" 215 lbs but in Mississippi I'd be considered skinny.

ur obese in both states u fat shit

>2007
Oh sweetie

niggers

Because democrats force as much of the welfare and subsidy state as they can onto them in hopes of them flipping which means they can sit around all day eating babyback ribs and mcmacs are whatever the fuck they're called

>Year begins with 2
>Close enough

people think this way, many such cases.

No you're a fatty either way

Because unlike racist white liberals who segregate themselves from niggers and spics, they actually live next to these people and realise they fucking suck. Hence the voting red.

more niggers

40% of Whites and 80% of Blacks in the US have BMIs of 25 or higher (25 is overweight, 30 is obese)

We all can't have toast sandwiches

>mfw 6'0" 220 in Colorado

I was very fit in high school/college as I was a two-sport athlete but alcohol is a hell of a drug

Gab that to me mug not online and see what happens

Look at your map and then look at this map

Not an argument

Retard detected

wants to show that Southern people are fat, ignores that the South has the highest concentration of blacks in the US & that Blacks fattest people in the US in the US.

BTW : 2nd more obese people in the US are Hispanics

>be a 6'5", 245 pounds, low body fat adonis in texas
>tfw my BMI has me at damn near obese
>tfw texas only has as high of a BMI as it is the land of athletes, where sports like football (even at the high school level), weight lifting, baseball and hand to hand combat aren widely celebrate
>tfw everything is bigger in texas because we're not little pussy bitch boys (except austin)

feels fucking great tbqh.

>tfw conservative
>tfw live in CO
>tfw 6'3'' 190lbs
Eat less, and move more lmao

>except Austin
kek

>Hispanic
>Race

Are mestizos and spaniards genetically the same now wtf