Sometimes you just gotta say "fuck it"

Sometimes you just gotta say "fuck it".
If avoiding "high crime" areas makes me racist then so be it.

Other urls found in this thread:

itunes.apple.com/us/app/redzone-map/id991635461?mt=8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ALERT NIGGER DETECTED AVOID AREA AHEAD

>having an app that literally feeds you fear

My man...

motherfucker stole my app idea shieet

i hate bieng an ideaman

Pavement ape territory ahead: ensure pistol is loaded or suggest alternate route.

but das racist

Stop trannyposting.

It'll be banned when they realize high-crime areas are the ones with the most blacks.

>bluepilled normies buy this app
>slowly realize that the high crime areas are all black areas
>thousands redpilled
genius

fpbp

-WARNING-

ENTERING: CHICAGO

DEVIANCE FROM ROUTE IS INADVISABLE

RECOMMEND READYING OF FIREARMS BY OCCUPANTS, DO NOT EXIT YOUR VEHICLE, DO NOT SLOW, DO NOT STOP

We should fool liberals into walking through crime areas to virtue signal. What's a good hashtag?

fpbp as usual

Is there an app that keeps high-crime persons from breathing the air that I worked for?

No.
But you have to stop saving images and gifs of niggers.

You're on the website

>i've never lived around niggers

Lmao of course the example in the app is Chicago.

Rightfully so, every area except downtown and the northisde is a no go zone.

Tourists, please come. Come spend money. Any and all kinds of money, even leaf dollars are accepted here.

>use it germany
>entire country is one huge high-crime area

Great.

what is this called?

nigaway

damn that phone is huge

>nigaway

Oh great so I suppose it will keep me off the CBD and white areas too due to all the corporate, fraud, money laundering and financial crimes that happen in those areas.

I like going in "bad" areas watch all the "tough guys" cower, nervously look away and fidget when I look at them. I live in one of the ghettoist dangerous cities in USA [you can probably figure it out], I'm smaller then most of you probably, 5'5" they're pussies really, if you're not a cuck, they act hard and telegraph because they don't know anything else are insecure and need validation, the real dangerous people are the ones who are quite, know a lot to the point of being so self assured. Best way to spend Friday and Saturday nights cruise around real slow so gang bangers and thugs turn and look and when they see you watch em quickly turn around and try and not be noticed. I love being high IQ in low IQ fishbowl - probably not a great thing - shows I'm still insecure seeking validation as well. I'm working to better myself.

Will it steer me clear of churches too? Lots of paedophilia around those. And what about government buildings? Or maybe human rights violations and brutality aren't crimes according to this (((app)))

dis.

Noticing patterns is stinkin' thinkin' friendo.

KEK

Hahahahahahaha there's no way

>corporate fraud will assault, mug, and rape you
topcuck, ahmed

Eye contact with feral nigs usually ends in confrontation

Where are your other friends that derail threads with you? It's always united kingdom + third world + Poland or a second world country

>normies

no, that's this

#IllWalkWithYou

>It'll be banned when they realize high-crime areas are the ones with the most blacks.

This already happened.

>I think people need exposure to different people

>chicago
it's already too late.

#Whitewalking

>chicago
>map is littered with markers

so what's the point of it, again?

Pottery

Someone should make an app for Sharia zones in yurop

>pic of Chicago
Apt.

>this app shows criminals places cops are less likely to watch in real time

HOW THE FUCK have we not nuked this shit already and gotten it banned from the Apple store?
It's blatantly "racist". Even if it wasn't the original intent of the developers, it can be used with the intent to avoid black areas. This is extremely problematic. By keeping it in the app store, Apple is going along with racism.
It would be a massive story in tech circles. There's a new story every few months about how machine learning and basic statistics need to be altered to prevent showing bias. I always enjoy reading liberals paint themselves into a corner where mathematics is racist.
I didn't see that before I typed this. Pretty comfy desu.

>implying theyre have common sense
theyll just blame whites for handicapping them and slavery.

the app is called red zone, not the nfl one, and it is alive and well.

itunes.apple.com/us/app/redzone-map/id991635461?mt=8

Lives in the Ghetto. Is a insecure Manlett. Sounds like you made some great life choices. I will definitely stare down 5-6 gang monkeys while I slowly drive by them. Good advice!

What happens if you use the app in Detroit?

Hah, a literal Nigalert app.

You battery will drain int 5 seconds

Numeric overflow error.

Every year this exact news story is running, with a different app every time. And then the app shuts down because someone says it is racist. It's on a loop.

it seems this is what people really want, even the libtards, but can't admit in public.

If you're being considered x for taking a different course you're not living ina free country

I need a shitskin-avoidance app

you get shot and robbed for showing a phone off

Doesn't this app help the people who commit crimes commit a crime in a low crime area because they least expect crime to happen there?

But that doesnt make a person racist.

I remember that. First they debuted Ghetto Tracker, name later changed to Good Part of Town, that sourced crime statistics only. And people called it racist, and said that it needed community feedback to offset impressions that statistics alone would cause. So then the same developers made Sketchfactor, that also let local people add information. And they said it was racist, because those accounts could be biased.

Let me guess, that's Chicago?

go get laid, Travis

>Honey, why are we crossing the street here? It isn't because of those young black men ahead... is it?
>No no babe, my ap just told me that the area ahead has elevated crime rates - it's totally objective and not based on any sort of racial preference. Total coincidence that those unemployed urban youths happen to be loitering in that area

Segregation gets easier every day.

Jesus fuck I thought I was only memeing.

What's the appeal of Sup Forums to a redditor?

>mfw we cyber-segregation now

Tasty bait

>app profiles your skin color based of your data
>be nigger
>every area you walk in turns red for white and asian people

Might as well paint a giant bullseye on your back, you're advertising to everyone around that you won't be able to defend yourself, you're unfamiliar with the city and don't know where you are, you're alone and no one else is around to help you, and you've got a fancy smartphone and enough money to be very concerned about being robbed and have never had to go anywhere sketchy before.

Only problem is that it'll cute down on impromptu redpill sessions via less whites being attacked by blacks. Middle-class whites growing up in gated communities and never interacting with actual minorities is the reason we have such a liberal scourge going on right now.

And there's nothing stopping criminals from reporting stuff that doesn't exist in other places so everyone gets directed towards them.

good vibrators to you too