BREAKING: Russia Says It Would Use Nukes if US or NATO Enters Crimea

Russia would be forced to use nuclear weapons in any conflict in which U.S. or NATO forces entered eastern Ukraine, a member of Russia’s parliament told an international gathering of government security officials on Sunday.

“On the issue of NATO expansion on our borders, at some point I heard from the Russian military — and I think they are right — If U.S. forces, NATO forces, are, were, in the Crimea, in eastern Ukraine, Russia is undefendable militarily in case of conflict without using nuclear weapons in the early stage of the conflict,” Russian parliamentarian Vyacheslav Alekseyevich Nikonov told attendees at the GLOBSEC 2017 forum in Bratislava, Slovakia.

It’s another mark of escalating tensions in the region due to continuing conflict in Ukraine and aggressive Russian activities across Europe, including a Kremlin-backed coup-attempt in Montenegro in October, complete with an assassination attempt on former Prime Minister Milo Djukanovic (Montenegro joined NATO in May.) Nikonov said these regional tensions, and their causes, are perceived very differently in Russia than in the West.

defenseone.com/threats/2017/05/russian-lawmaker-we-would-use-nukes-if-us-or-nato-enters-crimea/138230/

bring it on faggots

Sure it would. This is more fake news because war sells.

Go watch some Jerry Springer, you fucking yankee.

they said this years ago

"Breaking"

>BREAKING NEWS
>Russia will use nukes if attacked
Are you retarded?

WWIII when?

How it that newsworthy?

Absolute retardation, the post.

Kek when your military is so shit you automatically resort to nukes as a first option

At least use a fuel air bomb you fucking pussies

HOLY SHIT ANOTHER WW3 POST WITH RUSSIA INVOLVED

DAMN NEVER HEARD THAT ONE BEFORE

Why the fuck are you talking like Yoda?

Stop attacking countries already, you Democrats are insane

Yes you stupid white trash niggers. these comments were just made in Slovakia. I can't wait to mow you down, and I'm a Ukrainian-America. war is coming.

No it isn't, you fucking doinkus.

Stop watching the news and go live your life. War is not coming as it will benefit nobody.

RARE

>Are you retarded?
>Yes
Okay.

BREAKING: If you do to Russia what it does to others, Russia will kill you
Russia is a sociopathic bully
Clinton should have destroyed the Red Army after Communism downfall
He has been too kind and now the World faces a huge problem
Next Russian Revolution: nuke the shit out of them

You hyphen bastards are so funny.

worry about your own rapefugees baguette

Nearly 40% of young children in your country are nonwhite, nobody will care about defeating France if war comes because France will fall from within

And this is news how exactly?

Of course we would use nukes in this scenario. We told that from the beginning - for those dumb enough to not understand that this is a general policy.

was Crimea really worth it?

the protection of Syria was perfectly justifiable but I'm not seeing the risk-reward of the Ukraine activities

TZAR BOMBA

Z

A

R

B

O

M

B

A

thanks for the flag

Your government keeps provoking USA. are the stupid Russian citizens laughing? are you all drugged out?

when you get punished, Putin won't suffer. you will suffer.

Eastern Ukraine isn't Russia, Ivan the Faggot.

It's the other way around, Tyronne. Yopu are the ones provoking us, and we have let that go unchallenged for more than two decades. No longer.

And while I'll probably be radioactive dust if nukes get used, so will be you.

Please, try to target these cities suburbs.

nice that you're not dead drunk and back posting miss clinton

>virgin

just kidding mate you're one of us!

Needs to be dropped by a sub-sonic bomber that could have been shot down by an f-4 phantom.

That bomb is completely useless by modern military standards.

>"Bring it on, faggots"

Lmao, quit waving your dick around.

Crimea isn't Ukraine.

Ukraine is dead.

fuck yes, just nuke canada please. it's fucking terrible. just nuke us.

That's a nice myth Putin has built for you. I'm an old fag, I was around for the end of the cold war and the aftermath. Russia was meant to be a partner in NATO, not an enemy.

I think you need to stop reading Sup Forums memes, we would love to incinerate all of you into an unidentifiable pile of smoking flesh. No one will be left alive and your faggot manlet Putin will flee into the remote mountains while you suffer

you might think you have friends in America but most of us would love to see Russia become an uninhabitable nuclear wasteland. I miss the days when I didn't have to see you on Sup Forums but I guess you wanted to worship Drumpf's dick.

>i will mow you down
>will literally turn to ash in a second
How stupid can you get?

>a member of Russia’s parliament told
stopped reading there. not interested when one of putin's puppets is talking out its ass

>Russia was meant to be a partner in NATO, not an enemy.

So was I. This line here is one of the greatest scams ever, and I even used to buy it a long time ago.

But that was a long time ago.

Crimea isn't Russia. It belongs to Ukraine.

KEKD

a single member of parliament doesn't speak for the entire Russian Federation

saged and reported

can't wait to see melting fat in nukular barbecue

the proton was originally designed as superheavy ICBM to deliver bombs like that. Then miniaturization of warheads became better and MIRVs took that spot

croat, no, brother, will you put past differences asside and join me in kebab removing. The hour is soon at hand.

russias claim on crimea is a lot more substantiated than turkeys on parts of cyprus

i will. but you have to promise to respect the borders in the future.

no problem, you can have krajina i really dont give a fuck about it

BUT PLEASE dont brush asside what i have told you. We are in deep shit. By the time we are in our 40s if it hadn't happened, it will.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Russia will use nukes if attacked
So Eastern Ukraine is Russia now?

Do you remember how the "proofs" meme came about? Just in case you don't, people were accusing Russia of sending their own troops to attack the Ukraine or supporting pro-Russian rebels, in which case Ivan demanded evidence.

B-based Putin

please god nuke Canada. nothing worth keeping here.

real quote
“On the issue of NATO expansion on our borders, at some point I heard from the Russian military — and I think they are right — If U.S. forces, NATO forces, are, were, in the Crimea, in eastern Ukraine, Russia is undefendable militarily in case of conflict without using nuclear weapons in the early stage of the conflict”.

this doesn't mean what you think it means you dumb fuck OP. It means Russia know they are a bigger Kim. They need their nukes in case a much larger military force threatens them directly. This has been the case for almost 80 years, not exactly "breaking".

Kike. You want nuclear war? Oh yeah you're a dual citizen so you don't give a shit you aliyah Israeli backstabbing kike bastard.

Who gives a shit what this cuck whose country has half the GDP of France thinks? Just nuke these bastards and be done with them.

>the president of a nation that doesn't fuck around is letting NATO shitters know not to fuck with his country as he can and will nuke their shit
>meanwhile, in the USA, mainstream media is doing EVERYTHING they can, damn near 24/7, to poke the bear
>MSM's face while the above is happening

i live in texas, so even if shit hits the fan, we're basically cool if things get nasty with russia, but this 'war for profit' agenda by these detestable far-left MSM operatives will never cease to disgust me.

good thing president trump is smart enough to know that russia IS NOT the enemy.

When will you leave Northern Cyprus?

i fucking know senpai

im terrified. We lost our war with them thanks to your bombings, and now you are fighting them

we need the russians to be strong in order for us to have enough soldiers in the upcomming judeochristian muslim war

This. It's obvious (((who))) is pushing for war between our countries. It's the same "people" who fabricated the cold war in the first place.

>you can have krajina
"""""srao krajna""""" was a rogue criminal parastate that failed miserably.
t. you cannot have krajna because it is not yours.

now we can continue to speak on kebab removal.

>Russia threatening nukes if the world doesnt do what it wants
>again

Russia's military is underfunded and staffed by conscripts, their navy is rusting away and any advancement they have made since the cold war (in areas other then AA) are too expensive for the country to field in any meaningful capacity. At this point, the only reason the rest of the world hasnt finished picking apart the corpse communism left behind is because of the "never invade Russia/General Winter XDDD" meme and the fact that Russia actually has useable nukes. If their nukes werent capable of succeafully reaching beyond their doorstep they would be a larger, whiter North Korea.

Nukes do not exist

underage faggot spotted

Into the valley rode the 600

>Le russia is our white ally

Calm down Paco. Dumb piece of shit. the adults are speaking

yea i agree. those serbs chimped out. no one was making them leave until they caused all that shit themselves.

infact even today 180,000 serbs still live in croatia and get to enjoy EU movement unlike the rest of us peasants. you treat them plenty nicely. Im sorry for all that has happened.

onto the kebab removal, There are a lot of muslims in europe, we can somewhat handle the bosnians between ourselves. But the other ones are easily going to over run their euro cuck neighbors and force the hand against us. How the fuck do we survive. This is like the ottoman turks all over again nigga.

not a really good article source mate. It's as valid as Army/Navy/Marine/Airforce Times when it comes to actual information.

Meaning that there is a certain truth there, sprinkled with A LOT of hyperbole, that changes the outlook of "We will do as we always do if attacked (Defensive Passive) to "We will attack if attacked (Offensive Aggressive.)

This is known as refracting the truth, a common tool used by "news" sources to make it look like something is happening to rile up the readers, when in all reality nothing is happening other than your usual procedures.

those people, i wager, are much more well adjusted for a serious war than most of the american population i wager. Our enemy is islam. Lets be ready to help eachother out with this issue, because otherwise we are deeply fucked. All of us.

constantinople isnt turkish it belongs to greece

>t. kike

bosniaks are not kebabs you want to remove.

I see you are also a virgin.

"Forward, The light brigade!"

yes they are

isn't this expected though? obviously they don't want people cucking around their borders. It would be like the US issuing the same warning if Chinese or Russian submarines showed up along the US coastline. You poke a bear and it's going to bite.

makes sense, russia has no plans to lose crimea in the same way we would fight over one of our ports like hawaii

>russia launches missile
>USA launches missle
>one hits SA
>one hits Iraq
>t-technical failure
and they all lived happily thereafter

That's cool I guess. Why would we go to war over Crimea? If Ukraine wants it back they should take it.

They can't even take Donetsk.

Can't wait until new tech comes out that makes ICBMs obsolete. The wars are going to be devastating. Major power shift. Hope the US comes out on top though

no. they are not. le kebab remove meme was created by genocidal serbs to justify their way of warfare in bosnia; aka ethnic cleansing

pic related: brave serbian soldier kicking dangerous sandnigger granny mudshit that was just about to allah-akbar him to oblivion

>color commentary by norgay
*yawn
save sweetinn fagit

Oh no. That sucks. Not our problem. When Putin invades NATO I'll care.

pls no nukes we no longer Broken Arrow since 90s russia pls no raep (nuke Incirlik tho)

look at the 20k foreign muhajedeen they brought in, as well as their own terrorists like naser oric. These people are islamic by the book and it wont take much to get them to attack their own "alleys" the croats once they handle us. Don't forget you were at war with them for 1 year and 4 months.

nice, can't wait for burgers to experience war on their soil for once

I would agree with Cro bro here. The kebabs that need removing first are a bit further down south.

>ooga booga, can't read
you're the one who would have to "bring" it, dumbass

Burgers pushing their NWO agenda as usual. Day of the grill when?

Think a bit further.
They can't even take Donetsk. A slab of clay accessible by land in 360 degrees.
If Ukraine does the dumb thing and invades Crimea, that's going to be considered a declaration of war to Russia and Russia will sweep through the whole country.
Considering the EU's jingoism, this will certainly pull in NATO, and by extension you.
Why? Because Ukraine has a globalist puppet gouvernment that has been getting cozy with the EU with an association treaty and alleged talks of entry into the EU.

This fucking matters.

>"We will use weapons if you attack our territory"
I can see how this is breaking, but how is this news?

>It’s another mark of escalating tensions in the region due to continuing conflict in Ukraine and aggressive Russian activities

>aggressive Russian activities

Wew!

we will let you do all of this noble knight bullshit, don't get hurt by the nuke

Crimea is not eastern Ukraine, you dumbfucks. It is Crimea, and it is russian.

>20k foreign muhajedeen they brought in
i wonder why they did that...

ok, it's 2017 and i agree that wahabi scum must be eradicated from bosnia. end that's about it.

Russia hasn't directly threatened with nukes in this scenario before. Other scenarios perhaps, but not Crimea.

MAGA (make america groundzero again)

>comes from the people who refuse to return Constantinople

No they wouldn't. They're bluffing. Their military, though large, is shit, and would not be able to stand up to NATO. They're desperately clinging onto the old idea that "oh Russia is the scary Soviet power with lots of nukes".