Éire/pol/ - Radical Republicanism edition

Join National Party: nationalparty.ie

Latest NP video: m.youtube.com/watch?v=sg32F3h-GLQ

Thread Theme: m.youtube.com/watch?v=693msk4kdcc

News:
>This sad, how the hell does this even happen? It's done 'Typhoid Mary' type shit
google.com/amp/www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/pub-staff-devastated-tragic-death-10513127.amp

>Is Fun illegal in Ireland?
google.com/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/news/environment/coast-guard-rails-against-jet-skiers-who-put-lives-in-danger-1.3099072?mode=amp

>Bono has a new lover
google.com/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/bono-visits-george-w-bush-at-his-texas-ranch-1.3099007?mode=amp

> missing fishermen
google.com/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/body-recovered-in-search-for-missing-skerries-fisherman-1.3098995?mode=amp

> "I remeber people getting on the bus in Dublin just to go to McDonalds, it was regarded as exotic" HAHAHAHAHAHA
google.com/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/bus-%C3%A9ireann-derry-to-dublin-route-ends-but-memories-endure-1.3099190?mode=amp

>I got nothing for this one
google.com/amp/www.rte.ie/amp/878460/

Other urls found in this thread:

inis.gov.ie/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=KYIdrV3cdlk
strawpoll.me/13061864
muslimpopulation.com/Europe/Ireland/The future of Islamic Ireland.php
irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/dj-gets-eight-years-for-selling-ecstasy-and-cocaine-1.2948297
independent.ie/irish-news/exclusive-rickshaw-drivers-selling-weed-cocaine-and-pills-while-working-in-city-centre-35232697.html
thejournal.ie/woman-sentence-cut-cocaine-2404837-Oct2015/
independent.ie/irish-news/courts/rickshaw-driver-who-left-severely-injured-woman-in-dublin-laneway-after-raping-her-is-jailed-35179547.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump
What can be done to get NP more publicity?

Double bump

Go on radio and try get into newspapers.Meanwhile we shill online.

When is the gay Indian man made taoseich

Well shams. Any of you cunts post on v/Boards?

>v/boards
What's that? What's "boards.ie" btw, is that like Irish Redd*t or something?

how do I migrate to ireland

Votings on Friday

inis.gov.ie/
Shouldnt be too hard to get it

Are you the fellow with the app?
So I imagine there won't be anything big as a result of this other than the rest of Sup Forums laughing at Ireland, would that be correct?

Its just an internal party vote though no?

Or do the public decide?

no im just a regular canadian who wants to get the fuck out of here. I have irish blood in me

Yeah,but at least its not Irish Tredeau
Internal,votings at 12 results will be released that evening.

irish nationalist checking in

Agreed, I should hope that he won't do as much damage as Coveny would want to do, I just hope Trump fucks over your economy as well as other European economies
Oh, what part of Canada are you from?

>Are you the fellow with the app?
Nah that's me. I had a hectic fortnight but going to try and get back into it tonight and tomorrow to finish off the android.

Started looking at iOS too, but if I do go down that route it's a few months away.

>"Gráinne Mhaol is coming over the sea,
>Armed warriors as her guard,
>They are Gaels, not French nor Spanish...
>and they will rout the foreigners!"
>"May it please the King of Miracles that we might see,
>Although we may live but one week after,
>Gráinne Mhaol and a thousand warriors...
>Dispersing the foreigners"
Post your best red pilled Irish song lyrics lads.

Ontario, but my dad is Nova Scotian and my mom is a Newfie

just post The Wolfe Tones

you cant go wrong.

oh btw lads lately they've been really shillin against ireland like fuckin crazy here what is happening liberal attacks fuckin everywhere

>oro se do batha bhalie
Fuck I love this song

This too
m.youtube.com/watch?v=KYIdrV3cdlk
>Death to every foe and Traitor, whistle out the marching tune. And Hoorah me boys for freedom 'tis the rising of the moon!

They can smell the foetus blood from here,it has frenzied them knowing how close they are to repealing the 8th.

You CANNOT let them repeal the 8th under ANY circumstances
>abortion is the ultimate degradation
t. Fr. Coughlin
That and your women will become even bigger whores
Why do you faggots all live along the border with us? Your interior is empty my dude

canadians live near the border because most of northern canada is literally just forests and mountains and shit and its cold as FUCK

my dad teaches in nunavut and it gets to like -50 degrees celcius there.

if abortion is legal in ireland then im actually gona meme for a break off to the republic to become another country

lets not forget they also slipped a ref for immigrate voting as well dont let that slide

When is the national party's next media spot lads? They've been on a few radio shows since the launch but they've been on a media dry spell for a good while bar their own talks.
They need to shill the country radio stations like theres no tomorrow to get the local boys round the towns talking about them. Farmers are one of the most anti-immigration and generally right wing people there are, and NP need to tap into that.
Youtube/reddit/facebook are all well and good but if Paddy O'Paddy from Ballytown, County Wherever, only knows of FG and FF, he's not going to give a vote to NP as he doesn't know any better. You country anons better be shilling hard in your locals.

DONT LEAVE ME!

> wanting to partition the country
DeV is rolling in his grave

>cold as fuck
Nigga, we have at least 1 million people in Alaska, Im sure you could colonize the interior of Canada
>ref for immigrants to vote
When is this? It won't pass r-right?

*blocks your path*

no idea but i heard it in the radio like a quick slip in like it was nothing, my ma got proper triggered when i told her.

Indeed abortion is as evil as it gets - the killing of innocent children. Satanists must be delighted that literal child sacrifice mills exist and are possibly coming to Ireland (although our hospitals are already killing babies).

Think its for EMMIGRANTS to vote, not immigrants. Maybe.

However most Irish emmigrants to Aus or States tend to be liberal yuppie students or genuine lads looking for work who fall into the "i'm an immigrant, so I love immigrants" trap. So unfortunately if they get the vote it means we can expect them to vote left.

Boards.ie is an outdated, heavily moderated Irish web forum popular with 30something Irish lefties. So yeah the (((reddit))) of it's day.

V/Boards was set up on Voat initially to laugh at the fags on Boards.ie but has now become a meeting place for Irish nationalists. And not sell out Sharia Fein civic nationalism.

>Think its for EMMIGRANTS to vote, not immigrants. Maybe.
As an Irishman abroad, this is not a good thing. Oppose this.

hows it goin lads, any of ye killed yerselves yet?

Exactly
It might be a good thing, these emigrants left because they knew Ireland was in a shit tier economic state, if a party like NP comes along, one that's offering a genuinely different approach to the economy, and the nation as a whole, they might vote for them and come back. Asides from that, I don't think many of them will even be bothered to vote

Nothing can match the cancer of thejournal.ie's comment section.

>Asides from that, I don't think many of them will even be bothered to vote
You'd be surprised. I know faggots that flew home from all over the world to vote for their faggot sham-marriage fest.

IMPORTANT POLL strawpoll.me/13061864
strawpoll.me/13061864
strawpoll.me/13061864
strawpoll.me/13061864

I feel much the same way. Dublin seems lost to me. Not only all the foreigners but all the frappacino drinking lefties that hate anything traditional in a desperate attempt to be (((European)))

They dindu nuffin
So all of the ones you know are leftist? Is there an Irish immigrant community you're a part of? Do you all coalesce with one another?

>asking that question in a thread called "Éire/pol/"

ira dindu nuffin

Who are the Irish to deny Moloch his blood sacrifice?

I heard it claimed that people were being payed to come back to vote but idk if it's true or not.

Just seeing how many of you are terrorist sympathisers

All the Irish tend to bunch together abroad regardless of what our backgrounds are. This is my fifth country to live in and it's the same in every one. Another oddity is that the Irish and English get on so well abroad.

>he thinks this is the face of terror
user, I....

There's like 800k foreigners in THE republic with a grand total pop of just 4.7 million, if people don't think that number won't triple in a few years due to high birth rates they're retarded.

There are 63,553 Muslims in Ireland around half of them lets say are male so lets lets say 31,500 are males and 31,500 are females. Muslims have an average of 3-4 children per mother and some Muslim men have multiple wives of course, but lets keep to the lowest denominator which is 1 wife per muslim man, they have 3 kids here in Ireland .
That's around 94000 Mudshits that could be could be spawned within the next decade.

Coupled with continued immigration from Islamic countries.

>fifth country
Wtf? How many cuntries have you lived in? How long are you staying in Canada?

it's over lads Ireland has fallen, we are second behind Luxembourg for the highest proportion of immigrant, all this since 2002, only took 15 years to reach 20% of foreign born, in ten more years we'll only make up 65%-70% and add in about 20 years we'll be less than 50% , their is nothing you can do to stop this , they want to increase a number of people coming here

Alas us Irish no longer have a backbone and many follow satanic ways unironically.

Wouldn't surprise me if there were far more than the official numbers.

Never give up hope

Should rename this thread /png/ for potato nigger general

I think the longest I've spent in Ireland in the last decade is 2 years. I've been in Canada over two years now, have indefinite leave to stay but I don't know how long I'll will. Maybe another year or two.

Alright lads! enough sitting around, we have to start acting. I don't want to walk outside my house in 15 years time and feel like a foreigner in my own land.

Tl;dr

Diddle dee potatos

Noted, thanks Bruce
What other countries have you lived in? What's the best one (Ireland excluded obviously)

True. I say the number of Muslims is closer to 130 thousand.They are everywhere now, not just Dublin, Limerick, Wexford, and Cork have quite a number of them now.

social peer influence Derry has this problem the ''its cool to hate things you suppose to like'' because that makes me different am being a special snowflake is the end all and be all

it proper sickens me the lengths they goto just to pander the ''im not racist see im with you guys'' mentality

When we take over, what is the best punishment for the Irish people who supported Mass immigration?

Honestly, England. I was in the South West which is a nice blend of countryside and city. The South West is homogeneously English too which was nice.

walking by the immigration office in Dublin the other day, all Brazilians and Muslims in full face veils, walking through town barely any Irish around, even girlfriend (Hungarian)((Yeah I know traitor and hypocrite, blah blah balh )) say why are their so many Brazilians ?? Another lad in work asks the same question, ony started asking questions after he started looking for a new place to live and the rent is now half the salary , people are to slow to walk up

>when we take over
Nice and clean, just a lynching in the public square

Really? I've heard U.K. is 1984 tier at this point

Brazilians are such scum. I thought they'd be all bunda bunda until I met them.

Monkeys that deserve to be put down.

I've read on here that they are even in some of the smaller towns.

Deportation, send them to the third world hell holes the said we should take the people from for their punishment , let them get culturally enriched to death

Most of it probably is. The South West isn't - the Cotswolds, Bristol, Gloucestershire, Somerset, even as far down as Bournemouth or Exmouth, are all quintessentially English. Really nice place and really nice people.

It's almost funny; the skinny jeans brigade are being used by the Muzzies who in turn are being used by the (((Globalists))). It really is sad though the state of the Irish nation now.

Can confirm. Live in a small town and I see mudshits everywhere. And of course every fucking muslim woman is wheeling a pram. Lots of gyspies too.

Execution.

i cant tell what the reason for this is

>they need a new labour force for our slowly dying population

it cant be that because id assume (((our leaders))) know that automation will put countless people out of work

>the needs them to pay for the pensions of our elderly

thats a sort term solution, when our country is filled with elderly shitskins they'll need to bring in more to pay for their pensions. they must think muslims dont age

>the want to secure votes for their parties

that doesnt make sence on a national level, people are going to vote, usually, in their own interests. it makes sence for a federal european model

>they want a global union for economic puropses but its going to cause unrest and upheival

to do this correctly they need miscegination because they understand that people will only work toghter when the look like eachother

the people in charge must either be really stupid or really hate europeans. the outcome is bad what ever the reason

Gotta get them infidel gibs

its a coup and i will fuckin fight it

This is a very important step for us,” says Salim al-Faituri, the mosque’s Libyan-born imam. “We have been moving from one rented premises to another for years. Finally we will have a place of our own.” The new mosque, funded by donations including one €800,000 gift from a Qatari benefactor, will cater for 6,000 Muslims in Cork and several thousand more living in its hinterland.

Eoin Whelan Architecture graduate

As a convert I feel the biggest challenge facing Muslims in Ireland today is how little awareness other people have of their faith. When a Pakistani, Malaysian, Chechen or Arab walks down O’Connell Street he’s not judged by Irish people, which is a good thing. But if you ask Irish people about his religion, they unfortunately have either little or no knowledge. Muslims would have an easier life here if the Irish tried to understand what it is they believe

orraine Irish convert

When I changed my religion to Islam I felt as if I had become a foreigner in my own country. People don’t seem to realise that I am 100 per cent Irish and my religion does not conflict with my Irishness. People seem to think I have forgotten my roots just because I put a headscarf on. Islam is part of the Irish social fabric. And we as Muslims must be given a chance to play our role in building the future of the nation.

muslimpopulation.com/Europe/Ireland/The future of Islamic Ireland.php

We need a Christian revival. We have to let the (((media))) know that we won't tolerate their mockery of Catholicism anymore.

Although misguided, they are still our people.

Successive years of re-education under a State run program designed to remove such thoughts from Irish minds.

>This is a very important step for us,” says Salim al-Faituri, the mosque’s Libyan-born imam. “We have been moving from one rented premises to another for years. Finally we will have a place of our own.” The new mosque, funded by donations including one €800,000 gift from a Qatari benefactor, will cater for 6,000 Muslims in Cork and several thousand more living in its hinterland.
Firebomb it.

>in 1000 years they'll find well preserved remains of trendies and faggots as a warning to our kin

Me too. The problem is that the more (((educated))) that Irish people have gotten the stupider that they actually get. It's a coup by stealth and we are like frogs not knowing that we're in a pot of water which is slowly but surely getting hotter.

They are too far gone. There's nothing that can be done for them. An Irish far left liberals first thought if a terrorist attack here would be not of the little Irish kids splatted across the ground but their thoughts would be first towards the feelings of Muslims on social media after such an attack.

>red pill camps

why haven't we already thought of this already thats the best Sup Forums solution to every problem we have in every country

mandatory 6 hour Sup Forums session should fix them. no need for camps

Oh some of us are all too aware of their faith.

Daily reminder that Muhammad "married" a six year old.

That's why redpilling and spewing memes on every aspect of social media is so important.

yeah, another lad I know is mates with one who's become a big too big for his boots as a drug dealer, was telling the Brazilian lad a few years ago started last started dealing as a Ricksaw driver, then last year he bought some LSD of the dark net, had something like 4000 tabs and was selling them at the different festivals over the summer, so he started making some serious cash, and because of the Kinahan Hutch feud the markets total open, last week we bumped into him getting into a brand new white Land Rover, mate said he's getting too big for his shoes, can't wait for the Brazilian gangs to start their gang war

We need to be more robust and defend ourselves and the true faith.

>tfw no saoirse ronan tier qt trad waifu...

FAG delete all my posts on your english thread lol what a pussy cunt

i dont want to troll you pussy i want your digits :)

christianity is dying because it's retarded. you dont save a turd from a housefire, let it die

>get a 3d printer
>download a torrent of weapon designs
>make Semtex in the shed
>start planning targets

and above all enjoy doing it knowing unlike the rest of the spineless fucks your actually made a mark that they cant cross till you stop

Sup Forums made me, it can reshape them

Christianity is dying in Ireland because people are retarded - not the actual beliefs.

> Going to such extents
Just get a high powered rifle and a truck/van and go down the beltway sniper methodology.

its growing in other countries but not exactly safe countries

>believes that a brown semite who was nailed to some wooden planks did it so you can get into a cocktail session in the clouds

United Nazi Ireland when? There's too many shitskins and faggots about, lads.

their multiplying ten fold
irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/dj-gets-eight-years-for-selling-ecstasy-and-cocaine-1.2948297

independent.ie/irish-news/exclusive-rickshaw-drivers-selling-weed-cocaine-and-pills-while-working-in-city-centre-35232697.html

thejournal.ie/woman-sentence-cut-cocaine-2404837-Oct2015/

independent.ie/irish-news/courts/rickshaw-driver-who-left-severely-injured-woman-in-dublin-laneway-after-raping-her-is-jailed-35179547.html

When the Muslims take over, I wont help any Irish person who is a gay/tranny whatever or a straight pasny liberal who becomes persecuted by the Achmeds, I'll watch with happiness as they're thrown of Stephen Greens shopping centre's roof.

>Tfw no 3D printer...
I agree but we have to be careful; defence should be our goal. "Terrorist" attacks benefit (((them))). Every time there is one in America it's always used as an excuse to take people's guns and to spy on them further. In this country to further our cause we need to be seen as defenders. Obviously though we can prepare. Pity about our tyrannical gun laws.