youtube.com/watch?v=ICnlyNUt_0o
youtube.com/watch?v=i0uVfcKLrp8
youtube.com/watch?v=2GCr1eTbxbw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

come again?

youtube.com/watch?v=ICnlyNUt_0o

wut?

youtube.com/watch?v=i0uVfcKLrp8

I really don't understand. Can you just explain?

This is probably why no one listens

why no one listens what?

To the songs.

Great beat

we like stuff from the past not because it's good but because the present is so detailed to us that we realize how fucked up it is, but from the past we remember only the good things because we are nostalgic. It's an illusion desu and in the future our children will ask themselves the same question, 'why was the past better than the present?'

>talking to the dead
God dosent approve

what do you define as dead? Because the spirit lasts forever. Communicating with them is possible but communication doesn't go as 'fluently' as 'hey what's up how was you day in dead world'.

The "dead" are those who aren't here in the psychical world anymore
Those who's life has expired
Talking to those spirits is a big no no

youtube.com/watch?v=2GCr1eTbxbw

Talk to cunts in the past... I do it everyday on this fucking board.

Sup Forums BTFO

But spirits are never really on the physical world. They just occupy a body and when it's born the brain takes over for the rest of that bodies life. That's why psychedelics have been use since human life began, because it's the way we get in touch with our souls. They are never in the 'physical' world, our consciousness is, but not our spirit.

Why?

Read the bible sometime maybe
That's all good and all,but my point still stands

I agree with this.

Yes but why? "Someone wrote down that God said so" isn't a good reason.

Already did, my argument stands, what now?

If I recall correctly, talking to the dead is inside the realm of sorcery and the forbidden arts and what not
Leviticus 19:31/20:27 comes to mind
If you want to talk to the dead/spirits, go ahead, all power to you
But there's somebody watching,always

Yeah but why is it forbidden? What's the risk?

this

>Leviticus
VERY good goy

hmm ancient civilizations have tried communicating with spirits for millennial now. I'm pretty sure a religion, which was 100% out of their reach and/or knowledge, would not have been able to stop them and it would be stupid either way because it's not even fair since they didn't even knew that religion existed. Religion is man made so it's inherently flawed.

Thanks for reminding me how fucking embarrasing the late 90's/early 00's were musically.

Can you help me out? I was in a retard phase back then and used p2p programs to search for "Russian techo", many good songs but can't remember any of them.

The risk? Invoking the anger of god. why forbidden? Agian,mysticism, sorcery, witchcraft,whatever you want to call it
Who are we the living to disturb the souls of the dead?
Fuck off faggot
>muh Good goy

>religion
Yes,its a man made structure built around the gospel,the bible even talks about man made religions,be wherry of the organised "church"

>hmm ancient civilizations have tried communicating with spirits for millennial now. I'm pretty sure a religion, which was 100% out of their reach and/or knowledge, would not have been able to stop them
Yes,many other religions try to speak and summon the dead/spirits,what are you gonna do?

Gave me a hearty chuckle.

>disturb the souls of the dead
At least approaching a reasonable explanation now. There is a reason for all of His rules, you know, when they are actually his rules and not just some personal preferences of a prophet

You don't understand, I understand OP perfectly fine

What's the difference? Do we really need 3 different boards for this?

A entire kingdom was destroyed because the king broke this rule,trying to speak to his dead tactician with the help of a witch
God has his rightfully reasons for
these laws,whereby we follow the rules or not is up to us

Pic related

just giving wetback some options