How do you pronounce "Kek"?

Holy shit guys, after that fake "MSNBC" video about kekistan, I just realized a lot of people pronounce "kek" as "QEK", I've been pronouncing it "Kik" all my life, am I a retard?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GoeLxfo13sM&ab_channel=HTwords
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well, you were wrong before, but now have the information needed to make the change and correct yourself going forward. That's all it boils down to

no you i d i o t
you pronounce it "kike"

cuck

Keh-k

I mean the e never makes the i sound like that so yes you're retarded.

Yes

>kik

I think the more pertinent question is, how do you pronounce "sage" ?

it's pronounced "kaykay"

Saggy
Like your mom's tits

>How do you pronounce "Kek"?
Like "Kek".
Fucking idiot.

Kek, not to be pronounced like cuck, such as op, or like kick, like how I enjoy kicking shitskin teeth in

Ké-ké-rino.

why americans so bad at pronouncing things

Este idiota

Mae, las varas se pronuncian como se escriben, aprenda a leer

(you)

don't talk to me in your shit language you indian, I'm just vacationing here because my wife wouldn't shut up about it. Now stfu and serve me a bit more

/thread

Wew lad, hope you enjoy some beaches and rain forests, perhaps you could go to one of our volcanoes and fucking die as well

How you pronounce the word does not matter.

What matters is accepting Kek's teachings in your heart.

political

thread

guise

well im not fucking enjoying it so far. Don't see how this is different from a first world country with beaches.

Btw english is one of the most phonetically complex (fucked up) languages so you don't exactly pronounce shit how it's written. For example "live" has 2 different pronunciations, each one with a different concept, yet its always written the same. "Women" is pronounced "WiMen" and so on

it's pronounced sah-gay because that's the japanese it's based on

It's fine m8, this country isn't as great as it's made out to be. Also trust me, I don't need lessons on how fucking retarded English can be when it comes to pronouncing stuff, but you're more of a retard for not knowing how to pronounce kek and for letting your wife take you to shitholes simply because she wanted to.

Go kys you cuck

you fucking costarican faggot get a real flag "KIK" lmao

btw I love how ya'll faggots get super triggered when I tell them I'm an American.

"NO NO, YOU NOT AMERIKAN, AMERIKA IS KONTINEN, YOU GRINGO!" hahaha dumb fucks

youtube.com/watch?v=GoeLxfo13sM&ab_channel=HTwords

Setek, Seth is the Egyptian god of chaos with a rabbit as his emblem

>kik

It isn't our fault that your education system is so shit m8

Actually that's where you're wrong fag. 90% of the world considers North and South America to be 2 different continents. It's only in Latinamerica that teachers are still using that retarded "AMERICA IS ONE CONTINENT" bullshit

Who pissed in your cheerios dickwad. Your the one who kept your dick in your wifes purse and got dragged there. Now you complain like a sissy on a vietnese whale fishing forum?

Very well, then you're North American at best, and even then you'd still have Mexico and Canada with you, and I'd rather never be in that position.

Sahgay

Except our country officially has the name "America" in it, which is something not other country in the world can say. Therefore a correct demonym is "American".

And you have Nicaragua, literal commies, right next to you, so don't give me shit Jorge or I'll withdraw the US army protection and let those commies have their way with you.