FRANCO-GERMAN ALLIANCE

Europe will become completely under our control, we will join our armies together and be completely independent from Anglos, and stronger than any other nation, can you imagine the results of joining German and French technologies.

WE WILL RISE!

ARE YOU READY FOR THIS?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
giphy.com/gifs/8q79VKka0b6TK/html5
youtube.com/watch?v=prg8oTJzuA8&t=63s
news.sky.com/story/angela-merkel-says-europe-must-take-fate-into-its-own-hands-10896513
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bunch of niggers and arabs is what french and germans are

you guys couldnt even play war in Libya without the help of USA

you both share love for grannies

With current demographics, French Muslims will one day rule the alliance.

smug voltaire.jpg

lel

>we will rise
no you wont and i would get shot if i told you how i know this

I'm more scared of the chinks than you.

>ARE YOU READY FOR THIS?
No.

see even they dont believe you

Well done Francogermania, well done, HOWEVER... Fire rises... your dreams to dust will turn...

I would say that we don't need your degenerate asses in the EU, But we could use your prostitutes money

Nice VPN, Faggot
Arrête d'être un gros cocu fdp

I pray to god that France leads the army and not Germany.

>WE WILL RISE

The only you will rise is your caliphate

what happened to germans... they inhaled too much gas

any jew who teaches a goy about the talmud deserves death. we know.

Suce la bite des Anglos ailleurs

C'est vrai que sucer de la bratwurst, c'est autrement plus patriotique.

enjoy your new neighbors

Pay debts or GTFO, you know that Germany has the right to claim some land from your country since you couldn't pay them their money?

And these are just fucking memes

Everyone knows who tops, Stephane. And you aren't more capable than anyone else, just larger. If you think about how poorly the superstate reacted during the eurocrisis you realize it has to crash and burn someday.

>1666
What's the connection between this and Sabbatai Zevi?

This. We leave you basically to yourselves for ONE military operation and what happens? Qaddafi gone, mI'll ions of shitskins in. Well done, surrender monkeys.

Surrender retreat Muslims etc etc

im just trolling my dude

lel implying there is such a thing as french people

Stop it you're killin me!

>mixing oil and water is the best thing possible

Good luck faguette.

Here I was, expecting to learn the keystone of all their operation since the dawn of time on a random thread in a Taiwanese taxidermy enthusiasts board.

No but seriously, couldn't you just keep on roleplaying?

> the french

the french are literal niggers with too much americuck influence, fuck them

germans can still be saved

exit NATO and enter a strategic alliance with Russia

do it, Germany

the only people who are against this are (((THEM)))

listen to your president !!!

reminder that these are the kids that talk shit about France and

>Muh Muhammad
>Muh Surrender, muzzies

Allez sucer les bosch et les rosbifs ailleurs

giving the goyim hope is dangerous
lion scarpion king sea whale queen land sea fish crab

silly goy. you're already a puppet state of germany. there is no "union"... just germany and then you, under the control of germany. silly goy. the 4th reich already began.

fuck off abdul

Why are so butthurted ?

Is it because you're country is unknown?
and we can annihilate your shithole just with the Foregin legion ?

You country is non-existant with no history or achievements.

Fuck off my thread

>memes

wew ahmed

Anschluss us after Strache is elected Chancellor for life and Cuck der Bellen is hanged

Thanks David

That guy, EXILED to albania, kek

EU Army is also a factor.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

You do realize that Greeks look like Arabs now for at least 600 years dont you?

>Germany winning a conflict
>France being relevant

Don't make me laugh. Anglos are superior and Euros just have to sit there and take it.

> strache
he's a politician and if politicians are hanging he'll be there with the rest of them, they're ALL traitors

it's a military coup or nothing

that name,David....is too powerful we need to wait until we can use that name

Good one, why does it hurt you ? if you're white, there's 60% chance you're french or german

FRANCO-GERMAN ALLIANCE

T'as pas un exam du bac à prèparer ?

You do realize that Germans look like Arabs for at least 20 years don't you?

Youre nothing mohammad, my own will conquer you all.

"Those who cannot remember the past, are condemned to repeat it." Checkmate, Frog.

Get out the fucking thread you lazy broke Truk rape-baby

Nope.
You will be a mess of epic scale.
Think about Syria 2.0, this is what waits you both.
Civil war.

I got roasted so hard when I hover-handed a girl at my first fest, never done it again.

That nigger didn't get laid confirmed

Well I guess it is nothing then.. our warrior caste has been eradicated since WW2 and you know it.

fugg

I think you can literally not afford this comment

Sorry muhammad.I dont speak arabic

i am white, also direct descendant of german immigrants from ostfriesland

the 4th reich is not hitler's dream. it is the merkel globalist dream.

you are a puppet state of (((them))) goy.

you don't want to be in the same country with today's brainwashed germans goy

Hernan cortes great ancestor willing.

That is the story of OP

When the first post is the best post.

Frogs and Krauts making an allliance would be like pissing in the wind. Besides, 2 retards don't make a genius...

(((They))) are in all key positions(((they))) are everywhere. It's very improbable that the subversion and infiltration are unilateral.Having so much power range and influence playing in just one team would be dumb.

giphy.com/gifs/8q79VKka0b6TK/html5

>eu army
>ever being more than hot air

>Canada
>not Americas retarded irrelevant cousin

pick only one, friend

The command structure for these things is always in place, even the politicians would never give it up, because they're actually bitchboys.

Sure, the bundeswehr as a whole is a joke, and it's being kept a joke, because the reality of the matter is that Germany is not facing an existential OUTSIDE threat

For any and all domestic operations, all anyone's ever needed was just a group of proper madlads, to go and fuck up key places and eventually purge the fuck out of the opposition

They're most often referred to as special forces, and in peacetime mostly train and train and train.

These guys and the guys who train those guys, are 150% based and will always exist.

If you like reading up on modern coups, you should look how the US does it, and the local army is only ever involved after it's all been done and dusted.

Anyways German special forces can definitely fuck some shit up, not to mention the paratroopers. No point being depri desu, commies can only over talk shit about the "military" knowing full well that there are proper men watching over them.

you're also forgetting the police forces, who whilst not as trained, are more redpilled than 99% of the population

here's a video some russian fanboy made about you guys, because I think it's illegal to make the army look cool in germany

youtube.com/watch?v=prg8oTJzuA8&t=63s

What're you gonna do? Throw potatoes at us?

All we really need to do is obstruct EU and watch you descend into chaos with each passing day by becoming a caliphate.

His country will continue to exist while yours will disappear. Have fun you smug faggot.

I hope those guys exist somewhere but knowing some Bundeswehr officers personally I went to school with...the army is cucked beyond belief.
They are fucking pissed at the government atm though. I think a lot would desert if SHTF

Oh, piss off

Now it looks like I'm defending faggy OP

ok, the fact that you think polish politicians stealing some coins of the floor like gypos is gonna crash European countries is hilarious, but I'd still much rather kick you the fuck out and send all your car-thieving countrymen with

in fact, the only way you could "effect" the EU is by being the worthless polack shit that you are, and continuing to be worthless, and then people will realize what needs to be done

>All we really need to do is obstruct EU

you..obstruct the EU.. lol
you can get out of the EU, noone would miss, or even notice that you are gone.
That's how important you slav monkeys are.

I'm only a first generation Canadian (parents were born outside of Canada to non Canadian parents) and I'm one of the only people in Canada who didn't vote for "Turd-eau" and his empty promises of weed and welfare checks.

Watch out Polenigger, half of your territory is rightful German clay, I think it is time to talk to Russia about sharing again.

the eu would be BETTER off, if poland left

i love you austria bro

I'm pretty sure you're weaker then ever at this point

news.sky.com/story/angela-merkel-says-europe-must-take-fate-into-its-own-hands-10896513

in fact, let's just have the old EU where all that butthurt-belt bullshit that was forced here BY AMERICANS, fucks off

I'm only a first generation Canadian (parents were born outside of Canada to non Canadian parents) and I'm one of the only people in Canada who didn't vote for "Turd-eau" and his empty promises of weed, rape-fuguees, and welfare checks. Anne Frankly, I don't see Merkel doing anything about the second bit.

The EU should consist of Austria, Germany, Danmark, Belgium, Sweden, Finland, Holland, France and Iceland. The rest can fuck off because the rest doesn't contribute anything.

is germany even allowed to have an army?

what's that? you saying muh german exports will suffer?

oh noes, the poor corporations they've done so much for us

you will employ a WHITE MAN and you will pay him a WHITE MAN'S WAGE

DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT

> higher wages
> lower housing prices
> no subhumans

it's a win-win scenario really, only bankster jews are against it, and you guys know what we do with bankster jews it's pretty simples

I'm pretty thankful my ancestors (Brits) never "contributed" anything to a dying "economic and political trade agreement" ran by (((them)))

The great fire of London?

THIS.

Imagine this without niggers, muslims and jews and it could get pretty comfy

Americans complain when the EU depends on the USA and when it wants to stop being so too.
They not bark much whenever we buy them weapons, I guess.

More like French-French alliance.
Germany has nothing to put forth but moneyz.
You don't just a military overnight.
I'm sure we'll pull out of this shit when the money supply inevitably dries out.

pan-germanism needs to be revived.

Yes but it has to be smaller than that of the Allied powers, it's probably why the have such a hard on for the EU defence force. Where they can pay for a bunch of Eastern Europeans to fight for them, and get around the ban.

>ARE YOU READY FOR THIS?

Ready as fuck!

Merkel and Macron are literally the leaders of the free world now

IMPLYING GERMAN KEKS CONTRIBUTE

We have a lot of towns with fleur-de-Lis and German eagles in the Coat of Arms, such as the CoA of Meerssen. Franco-German alliance must be an invention of the Dutch.

This is the Eiffel Tower. Those are tourists. You understand that, right?

German domination of the EU means it has conquered without war, and signing up to the EU is signing up to the Fourth Reich. Germany is at the geographic heart of the EU. It is also at least for the next two decades likely to remain the continent’s largest economy and most populous country.
Ask the Greeks if you think I exaggerate: Germany runs Europe without firing a shot. It forces far weaker partners to stay in a currency zone that is crippling them, and uses its economic muscle to dictate immigration and other key policies.
We have learned our lessons and today we focus on destroying europe again with our influence and economic power.
What did you expect?
A friendly germany? A germany that got no influence anymore? On nothing?
Great products with the stamp "made in germany" are superior to your inferior products.
We hold europe, if germany gets destroyed it will influence all other states around the world. We won this war.
What our soldiers couldn't achieve is what our ruthless economics achieved.
Destroying germany means destroying every other state in europe immediately and others in the longer run.