Brit/pol/ farron edition

>BA flights cancelled due to IT crash - now flying again
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40069865
archive.fo/2sQy3

>UK terror threat level reduced to severe
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/27/manchester-attack-uk-terror-threat-level-critical-severe-operation-temperer-bank-holiday
archive.fo/VoIwE

>More than half of voters do not know who Tim Farron is
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/26/tim-half-voters-do-not-know-tim-farron/
archive.fo/NFzFw

>Katie Hopkins to leave LBC immediately after "Final Solution" tweet
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/katie-hopkins-to-leave-lbc-radio-immediately_uk_5927ef98e4b06f6080538666
archive.is/LOT3G

>Corbyn gets NEILED
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-40065876
archive.fo/eC45q

>Corbyn Speech: UK foreign policy boosted terrorism and "Austerity has to stop at the A&E ward and at the police station door"
uk.businessinsider.com/corbyn-to-say-wars-boosted-terrorism-in-first-speech-since-manchester-attack-2017-5
archive.is/At6JG

>RAF write "Love from Manchester" on ordinance
independent.co.uk/voices/raf-bomb-love-from-manchester-terrorist-attack-salman-abedi-isis-syria-conflict-not-in-my-name-a7757471.html
archive.is/VdVxj

Other urls found in this thread:

electoralcalculus.co.uk/psephology.html
electoralcalculus.co.uk/Analysis_shapedstm.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

START MOVING

Is Domino's Red Pilled?

Why does Farron always look in pain?

Lads i need to make a good bet to feed my addiction throw your ideas at me

do you reckon tim sucked his nob?

>Yfw Trevor Abbot will be the next home secretary getting our security from poundland.

>just went for a piss and noticed someone left a dirty playing card in the bathroom

Well this is going to get awkward

Last time I had Domino's was about a decade ago. I tasted like shit and stained my fingers yellow for a few days. Not repeating that experience.

he always looks in pain, the pain of being tim farron. existence takes a heavy toll up on him.

WILLY
I
L
L
Y

If you were married to this you'd be in pain too

>poor-quality overpriced pizzas made by pakis who probably spit in them
Nope

dominos is fucking rank now, they use to be the dogs bollox.

Northern Ireland is going to either become a separate state or join the republic of ireland.
The peace process was a mistake and all it's done is allowed the filthy potato nigger traitors the time to gather support and start their own independence movement.

Because he realises a Fish Finger is going to unseat him at GE 2017.

Well someone needed to cheer him up after the 2015 election

Did anyone see Corbyn BTFO that pathetic cuck Andrew Neil on Friday?

MBGA

When is Tommy Robinson going to turn up on the Gavin Mcinness show now he's with rebel news?

But Blair was not of mortal flesh, and though he was robbed now of that shape in which had wrought so great an evil, so that he could never again appear fair to the eyes of Men, yet his spirit arose out of the deep and passed as a shadow and a black wind over the sea, and came back to Europe and to Belgium that was his home. There he took up again his great European Union in Brussels, and dwelt there, dark and silent, until he wrought himself a new guise, an image of malice and hatred made visible; and the Eye of Blair the Terrible few could endure.

Bet365 have 9x returns for UKIP getting at least one seat, 18x if you haven't used the site before (100% deposit match).

Worth it imo.

Sorry I'm late lads. How did Nicola Sturgeon cope against based Neil?

dafuq lol

love gavin hes hilarious

please stop posting this image

ARE GUY

This is bait

I am genuinely not sure if this picture is real or not.
But Tommy has already been on it

>SNP will be irrelevant after the indyref
>Sturgeon will never become deputy leader of the SNP
>Sturgeon will never become leader of the SNP
>Sturgeon will never be First Minster
>The SNP will nose dive at the debates.
>The SNP won’t get most of the Scottish seats in the houses of commons
[[[YOU ARE HERE]]]
>The SNP will never have all the Scottish seats
>Scotland will never Unilaterally Declare independence
>Sturgeon will never declare herself President For life
>Sturgeon will not deport the English
> Sturgeon will not chuck the torys and corbynistas into the sea
> Sturgeon will not send Salmon to the glue factory’s
>Sturgeon will never invade and genocide the English to create a whole island Scottish reich
>Sturgeon will never have her haggis mandatorily stirred by every scot
> Sturgeon will never make munch boxes the only legal food
>Sturgeon will never make anime real

#CorbynSurge

Reverse image searched this assuming it was face swapped. Trannies everywhere desu.

Nope.

Is Simon here?

MY MILK SHAKE BRINGS ALL THE VOTERS TO THE POLLS

No matter how expensive or cheap the sock, I find they all wear through in around the same amount of time.

>JD Sports

God I hate Cameron

hes down 2 points, plonk.

Thurrock result made me so angry in 2015. Hartlepool too. So fucking close. There was shenanigans for sure.

Where's this "predicted votes" from?

Started off strongly enough but got pretty weak towards the end.
4/10

osteoporosis

Evens for Labour to Get over 183 Seats

Good bet?

Good. No one in Britain gives a fuck about NI.

Anyone else notice that Gavin has become something of a try-hard has-been in the online righty world?

Interview had to be cancelled two minutes in as Andrew couldn't deal with the stench of rotting fish any longer.

>all the Scottish seats at GE 2017
Oh, son...
Also, quite enjoyed. 10/10.

Got any new polls lads? I'm fondly awaiting the post-IRA Labour drop.

electoralcalculus

The UKIP vote needed to hit 15% nationally to actually win more seats.

This image always scares me. Why does his arsehole have a big puffy dark patch? Why is that bloke's bellend a shade of blue?

>A close result means shenanigans

I bet you think Farage lost because the Tories had the battlebus in town too much too.

Anybody else getting a bit nervous that Labour might win?

There's shit loads of complacency amongst Tory voters while lefty cucks hate them enough to turn out and vote in big numbers

it's called a boipucci lad

Fuck me we're moving quick at the moment

>Nobody gives a fuck about NI
>Not caring about your fellow British brothers and sisters
I love all Scots, Welsh, Northern irish and yes those who need out love even more so, the 300,000 that live in the overseas territories.
I'd love listen to that fucking haggis muncher explain why she wants to abandon them

No but the latest yougov was a 2 point drop for labour

some ppl have that, actually really small hairs. Some gay guys get that area bleached so it looks nice. watched a documentary about it.

When it says my returns would be 200 After a 100 Bet. Does that mean 200 Altogether including the money i placed or 200 Sepereatly

there were way too many results where there was 1-2% in it. Don't trust it. Investigate!

>There's shit loads of complacency amongst Tory voters
Not now we've got POLLS TIGHTEN all over the media. Pensioners will be out in force to stop corbyn now.

>electoralcalculus
Any idea how they figured out the "predicted votes" and to get this?

Underrated

SIMON
I
M
O
N

That's not uncommon

The probabilities are useless, just go by the percentages

I think you were right a few days ago but the right is genuinely scared now. Also the comeback depends on young people voting.

does anyone here not want to see corbyn get demolished
if they oust him and out a Blairite they might win

Yeah it's probably the shot in the arm that the Tories needed.

If Labour wins it's not Corbyn I'm worried about. It's the nutters on the front bench.

>NI goes to United Ireland of EU Cock-Sucking
>Loyalist types move to GB and reinforce white stocks
>GB taxpayers no longer have to foot the bill
Literally can't see anything wrong with it.

ᚄᚑᚋᚓᚁᚑᚇᚘ ᚚᚂᚓᚐᚄᚓ ᚆᚓᚂᚚ ᚋᚓ

Is it time to start using meme magic to produce rain again?

>mfw London flooded the day of the Brexit vote

Even god hates the EU

the PM is fuckin beautiful lads

paper bag job

It would seem like a good time, but good luck getting significant enthusiasm for the lesser of two evils.

>just go by the percentages
What I'm asking is how does the website figure out the percentage of "predicted votes" as shown in your post here There's no mention of the methodology

NAAAAAZZZZIIIIII SHE SCREAMED

nonsense

MAY BTFO

she really does have great legs

cracks me up every time

electoralcalculus.co.uk/psephology.html
electoralcalculus.co.uk/Analysis_shapedstm.html

The Conservative campaign* has truely exceeded my expectations. I knew May would struggle as she isn't a natural performer but I never thought it would be this bad. It is really something to behold, she is doing some Nicola Murray tier yoga.

ᚁᚒᚈ ᚕᚆᚐᚈ ᚐᚁᚑᚒᚈ ᚂᚑᚑᚈᚔᚅᚌ?

Anyone else have a special talent?

Mine is being able to tell how shit a woman's self esteem is off of one picture (also, wanking in the garden)

also, new polls tomorrow or nah?

upvoted. To the front page!

no they look disgusting becuase they are too slim and pale

speak english

I said from the start it was a mistake to hold the election. The only thing it does do though, if they lose and corbyn fucks brexit, its his fault.

You are part of the degenerate Simon society, lad. There is a bullet with your name on it currently being prepared.

Thanks mate

the blacks in America sometimes have irish names as most of the white settlers in the south were irish/ulster scots

ᚔᚋ ᚄᚈᚒᚉᚖ ᚑᚅ ᚕᚆᚐᚈᚓᚍᚓᚏ ᚃᚒᚉᚖᚔᚅᚌ ᚂᚐᚅᚌᚒᚐᚌᚓ ᚈᚆᚔᚄ ᚔᚄ

Should all obese people be turned into mulch/fertiliser/fuel for the greater good? Imagine how much money we'd save as a nation

BNP revival when? Things are a lot worse now than in 2009 when they got nearly 1m votes.

yes

ogham script?

Is that you, Simon?

boomers and fatties

would be happy with that desu, we could halve taxes overnight

fascinating
that the start of a grocery list or what?

اپنے آپ کو مار جانا آپ ہم جنس پرست پتی

>Much of the increase in Labour support has come from younger voters: they have leads of as much as 60 percentage points among under the 25s. The Conservatives have similarly huge leads among over 65s.

>While it is not disputed that older people are more likely to vote, the sharp contrast in party choice by age makes pollsters’ results highly sensitive to how much turnout in 2017 varies by age.

>Polls, including YouGov, that show narrower Conservative leads are those that assign probabilities of voting based wholly or primarily on a respondent’s self-reported likelihood of casting a ballot, meaning that young people make up a far bigger proportion of the likely vote than they have historically

>assign probabilities of voting based wholly or primarily on a respondent’s self-reported likelihood of casting a ballot

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF POLLING

I know labour is doing completely shit, but they pretty much have a guarantee on getting over 180 Seats