Gen Z (AKA: Millennials)

Gen Z, born 1996 to present often mistaken for Millennials.

Is Gen Z the worst generation yet Sup Forums?

>"WAHH I can't afford to move out"
*Proceeds to buy a $1000 phone*
>"WAHH there's no jobs"
Can literally get paid to play games or make shitty Youtube content
>"I'm to depressed to go to school/work/look for a job"
*Is perfectly fine the second their friends invite them somewhere*
>"WAHH everything hurts my feelings!"
*Tells someone to kill them self online*
>*I'm educated in ______"
*Has never even read past the headline of an article about _____*
>"WAHH I can't get a bf/gf
Can meet new people with a 1 inch swipe to the right
>"I grew up in a poor neighborhood/ghetto"
*Both parents still married with jobs, 2 new cars, paid bills and holidays"
>"I have really bad anxiety!"
Never leaves to house, has never talked to anyone, hasn't done anything to improve themselves.
>GenZ: *Falls down*
*Sues everyone instead of getting back up*
>GenZ: *Acts like a hard cunt*
*Has never actually been in a fight and is to much of a coward to even try*

The list go's on and on.

What's your opinion about Gen Z Sup Forums?

Baby boomers are, as they let their countries go to shit.

NEVER FORGET THAT.

There is so much wrong with your post that it's hilarious.

Gen Y are Millennials; and the cut-off year for Millennials is 1999.

Gen Z are the iGeneration.

Of course, it's an Aussie poster shitting things up.

fuck off milennial.

Don't worry, some will turn out ok.

>gen z
>married parents
Gen X raising anyone is a disaster waiting to happen.

Gen Z is the generation born into a mass surveillance state along with growing up under a recession

They are the fourth generation born after WW2 so they will be the generation to partake in the Fourth Turning which might be a civil war.
Also they might become anti consumerism since retail stores are dying left and right

Gen Z is more capitalistic than millenials but are extremely introverted/weird

>gen z is the alt right

Not according to the website I'm on buddy.

>Gen Z, born 1996 to present
>Millennials, born 1977 to 1995
>Gen X, born 1965 to 1976
>Baby Boomers, born 1946 to 1964
>Traditionalists, born 1945 and earlier

I will simply state that, if you think Gen Z is bad, just imagine what the 2011+ gen, who received their first smartphone with 4G internet in early childhood and have never known a world where people weren't constantly glued to their phones, will be like.

Just imagine it for a moment.

Gen Z is basically middle schoolers, high schoolers, and college freshmen right now. (Although there is no standard definition)

Gen Z is the generation AFTER millenials, you fucking moron.

thank god something to do
You're a fucking millenial trying to pull the dildo out of his ass but you manage to gasp and keep pushing it deeper, moaning Tyrone's name the whole time
Fuck off asutralian effeminate numale shit

> Introduce your little one to the smartphone world with the VTech Baby Baby's 1st Smartphone. Pretend apps allow baby to call home or their animal friends, check the weather and even organise their day just like Mum and Dad!

why does it point to his dick when it says living at home?

is it because it's hard to smash if you don't want to wake up your mother?

Don't try and change the definition of Gen Z, kike, because they are turning out to be the most Conservative generation and it goes against (((your narrative))).

Nice try.

Anger issues and adult tantrums will become the norm with that lot.
Thing's get to hard? just get a sex change.

>if you think Gen Z is bad
Gen Z is poised to be the most conservative generation since WWII
>who received their first smartphone with 4G internet in early childhood and have never known a world where people weren't constantly glued to their phones, will be like.
Thats pretty much Gen Z already. Even the oldest ones were only about 10 when the iPhone craze went into full swing.

Yeah i know that's who we're talking about
GenZ detected, this post give you anxiety or something? Fell free to be offended all you like.
Might mean his dick never leaves his pants

>n-no you just have anxiety!
kek
internet arguments are fucking retarded

no, gen Z must be the saviors of mankind OP. the world is depending upon them. they are rising to the occasion too. gen Z is far more conservative than any other generation before them. i knew things had changed and that young people had a chance when i was walking through the mall one day and i saw totally unironic "trump" shirts in the windows of all the young teenager-oriented stores

I smash harder when I am at home because I want to make my mom and sisters jealous.

It makes sense as well because genz had smartphones for their formative years.

one time my mum knocked on the door because she thought I was beating a chick up

I was only beating up that pussy

>High school and college aged kids
>Conservative
Are we living in the same timeline?

GenZ do nothing but make passive-aggressive comments on the internet.They could never stand up for themselves, let alone a country. GenZ shouldn't have a say in how the world is run. This is a generation that has every answer to every question on a phone in their pocket but yet are still dumb as dogshit. No time for losers like them.

>generation z
>millenials

You mean generation Y moron.

>Is perfectly fine the second their friends invite them somewhere
>Never leaves to house
Which one is it OP?

With millenials it became common to not have a job until well after college and not move out of mom's house until late 20s early 30s if ever. Can't wait to see how much further these age ranges increase in gen z. It will be a common sight to see men in their 40s applying for their first job or apartment rental.

Why does every generation have to show animosity to the previous one and have a massive superiority complex towards the next

This will make them strong. The Gen Z kids I know have shit parents, but as a result they are independent, responsible and resourceful. They are also more conservative than millenials on certain issues and can be turned away from their more pozzed beliefs. They see the bullshit their parents do. They're at the age where they are beginning to form their own ideas and opinions and are malleable. We can reach them, I've reached a couple just be being a stable influence in their lives. There is hope.

The exact age where young adults are cool and they will follow you because they want to be adults too. Get involved in your community folks.

This

>Gen Z
You mean Gen Y

I went to state school with these fuckers. Now let me tell ya, 5 days a week I was in class from 7am and didn't get home until 7pm, and promptly began studying for 3 hours. Even then, as packed as my schedule was, I still found time for friends, I still set aside or even pushed my schedule back for friends. Maybe I didn't study just to hang out with them.

Fast forward to college, these same fucks I bent over backwards for, go to college, have 4 hour classes and did nothing but complain, complain, complain. Their first month of school, they were social media'ing about only 2 things; old HS drama, refused to speak to their old friends but wanted to slander them online despite not seeing them, posting photos of going out, getting wasted everynight, never heard a THING about class except "I don't go, I don't have that much time" or "It's sooooooo stressful!" And here I am doing a double major, working, playing sports and band in college, and I literally have so much free time I feel fantastic enough to keep going.

I ended up dropping out, I'm returning this fall. I actually wanted to wait until everyone I knew in HS either dropped out or graduated so I never have to hear a THING about it ever again.

They were actually encouraging old high school friends to commit suicide online vs passive aggression, encouraged everyone to drop out of school, encourage them to do drugs. They are just GOD AWFUL.

>*Proceeds to buy a $1000 phone*
Phones aren't $1000. More like $500 and payment plans are a thing. Usually bundled with service packages.
>Can literally get paid to play games or make shitty Youtube content
For every successful, lucrative Youtube channel there are thousands upon thousands of failures.
>*Is perfectly fine the second their friends invite them somewhere*
Not in my experience. These days we make plans with friends and are too tired/anxious the day of to go or the same happens with our friends.
>*Tells someone to kill them self online*
Unless you're going to prove to me your generation is completely identical in their ideology, I'm just going to ignore this one.
>*Has never even read past the headline of an article about _____*
Almost like you think you're educated on Millenials. Cute.
>Can meet new people with a 1 inch swipe to the right
Apps like Tindr are for quick, easy sex and not lasting relationships. Turns out reducing people to items in a queue isn't great for much else but boning.
>*Both parents still married with jobs, 2 new cars, paid bills and holidays"
Some of us did, some of us didn't. I fail to see your point.
>Never leaves to house, has never talked to anyone, hasn't done anything to improve themselves.
This one I agree with a bit. If you have crippling ____ then sitting in dark rooms experiencing social interaction through screens probably won't help.
>*Sues everyone instead of getting back up*
It's like you've never met the stereotypical Gen X housewife/mother. A single slip up at a fucking fast food place and it might as well be the Holohoax.
>*Has never actually been in a fight and is to much of a coward to even try*
This is most people, likely you as well. People don't like to believe they're average.

Because all the change is frightening to them. I feel like it will become less an issue as time goes on because younger people are becoming more adaptable due to all the changes in technology in their lives.

I don't really see that with millennials. It's more like "sorry we fucked up the world, good luck" to the new generation depending on how brainwashed on communism they are.

I feel really bad for Gen Z. I don't want them to be sacrificed to jews. The cucked governments are all too scared and cowardly to stand up to Israel. Hopefully they get nuked.

Someone born in 1977 has literally nothing in common with someone born in 1995

GenZ is mostly conservative because of our memes and of Alt-Lite YouTubers. Hell even someone as soft as Markiplier defended Pewdiepie back when the Huffington Post was attacking him. The Majority of White Millennials voted for Trump who says GenZ won't do the same in larger numbers.

this is pretty much the "angry old person" thing, right? where your life is a failure and you want to put down the future generations to make yourself feel better?

gen Z is objectively shaping up miles better than millennials, gen Xers and maybe even boomers, despite having an entirely new world to deal with, with new problems (IE debt slavery) and parents who didn't know shit to teach them :(

>totally his decision
Man, the level of parenting is over the roof.

It's great your reaching out to these kids, but if their parents are shit/not even together then they often aimlessly drift when they have no outside help. Many of them you won't even be able to interact with in real life because their parents just let the internet raise them and they sit inside all day after they get home from school.
If we cared more things would improve greatly, but it seems our go-to solution is to just give them another iPad.

>1977-1995
Um, no
That would mean my mom and I are 2 years from being in the same generation. Millenials are people who grew up in and around the year 2000. I'd say like 1990-2010.

>Phones aren't $1000. More like $500 and payment plans are a thing. Usually bundled with service packages.
$500 for a phone is ridiculous.Same with spending fuck knows how much on Supreme or Kanye West clothes just to look

>Not in my experience. These days we make plans with friends and are too tired/anxious the day of to go or the same happens with our friends.

How can you seriously be to anxious/tired to see friends? No point buying a $500 phone to message them if their "to tired" "to scared to see friends"

>It's like you've never met the stereotypical Gen X housewife/mother. A single slip up at a fucking fast food place and it might as well be the Holohoax.

True that.

The first time I banged a girl at home one my sisters confronted her after to ask if I was beating her. Apparently it spread throughout the house. There were a couple of times I heard her getting off through the wall.

I miss living at home.

WRONG.

1. Phones from Rent-A-Center can cost you up to $2,000. I bought a 1k phone, battery and phone still OP now after 7 years.
2. All you have to do is try.
3. This is the truth. So many of them are just TIRED from partying all the time, but they continue to do so. The more lazy you are, the more tired you will be. This is FACT.
4. Ignorance is bliss
5. They do the bare minimum effort to research.
6. Literally all it takes to make friends. I met 3 of my college friends on tindr. 4 years later we still get together as friends. Anything is possible. It's LITERALLY EASIER now than EVER to meet new people.
7. Whiney-teeny bullshit of privilege, lots of college kids
8. ~crippling blank~ excuses, excuses, excuses. My friend has down syndrome, in a wheelchair, & other ailments, has lots of friend they meet up with.
9. OP is still true.
10. I'm a girl, fag, and I've been in numerous fist fights in my lifetime. All self-defense from drug-addicts or the mentally unstable. He means they talk the talk but never walk the walk. Treat people disrespectful and gets nothing but a sense of entitlement. They have no honor, respect, or dignity anymore.

Fuck off you degenerate millennial, you're just jealous.

>they are turning out to be the most Conservative generation
That's fucking retarded, they are worse than millenials

Holy shit, you are one wordy milennial faggot.

Your post is the whole stereotype in a nutshell.

>$500 for a phone is ridiculous
I agree, especially on a contract that's around $100 a month. Exactly why I use a $30 flip phone. But hey, that's Capitalism for ya.
>How can you seriously be to anxious/tired to see friends?
I work almost everyday so that leaves the hours after work to hang out. Usually I try to convince friends to come over because at the end of the day I don't want to go out and have to deal with anymore bullshit. Anxiety in a nutshell. It's not necessarily fear.

I think I was at the character limit. I had more but I'm not doing that shit again.

>There were a couple of times I heard her getting off through the wall.

Your sister? Damn I wish I had one.

Boomers are the worst generation in my opinion.

>Gen Z is poised to be the most conservative generation since WWII
I would love to know where you found that out

It's inevitable. The pendulum always swings; Z is catching the pendulum as it swings away from PC culture.

People always say this but they seem like the exact same thing as Millenials.

>gen z
No, this is gen Y your on about.
No Gen Z is adult yet.

>Painfully earnest

The fuck is that supposed to mean? Isn't being earnest a good thing?

Eh, it is not as great as it sounds. Sharing a bathroom with two teenage girls was hell growing up and they really weren't that cute. That is the main reason they became so cock starved and feminist around the time I moved out.

False wisdom vs blind arrogance. Each generation wants to blame its inadequacies on something. The fact that boomers did not want to take care of their children. The fact that the children never had attentive/active parents (not helicopter.)

That's why the word "painfully" is in front of it. I believe it's talking about the insufferable types who are always nailing themselves to a cross over the latest virtue signal bullshit.

Thanks bro, but this is the role of the elders in any community. Everyone here, if they give a shit about our future needs to get off their ass and do something. We are in a war for the minds of the next generation. If we abandon those kids to the machine we're going to doom civilization. user you're right about the majority of those kids, and truthfully I don't know what to do about them except hope they spend all that time on the internet learning about the system. I still say it's better one than zero.

That boy will be redpilled as fuck when the migrants come and maybe even push him away as they take his stuff.

Honestly, it's a good thing this generation is so fucking terrible. It makes getting a job and good career THAT much easier.

Younger people do not realize how right the older generations are, that is the problem. I work consistently, sometimes pulling 90 hour work weeks while I was in school. I've already traveled to 4 different countries in Europe within 2 years.

Like the fuck is every degenerate doing beside pick pocketing and making their environments worse.

It's called the "Bill Gate's Theory", ya dig. Where if Bill Gates walks in a room, everyone instantly becomes a millionaire (dividing the wealth amongst them). Vs some self-entitled, lazy, liberal who spends their dad's hard earned money on lattes and cherry-picking their salads.

YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING TO EARN A TITLE. Fuck these kids, they'll join sports for a day then quit, then think their lives are completely finished, and deserve a pat on the back. Even running around acting like a sports general for the marines. I did sports from age 6 to age 20 and the "1 dayers" think they are my level of dedication, prestige, loyalty and honor. They don't know blood, sweat, and tears.

So depressing.

maybe for Canadia
the younger generation here is definitely skewed conservative, though i may not be the best barometer here in rural Missouri

> I believe it's talking about the insufferable types who are always nailing themselves to a cross over the latest virtue signal bullshit.

That still doesn't track. Earnest sincere or with great conviction. Virtue signallers aren't the least bit earnest, they just think they are and want to show everyone. What they are is painfully naive, narcissistic, and/or sanctimonious.

Gen Z most conservative generation ever? Stop this meme guys, you are delusional. if anything, they are the most indoctrinated generation as of yet. They have had every possible leftist view down their throats for years now.

>It's called the "Bill Gate's Theory", ya dig. Where if Bill Gates walks in a room, everyone instantly becomes a millionaire (dividing the wealth amongst them). Vs some self-entitled, lazy, liberal who spends their dad's hard earned money on lattes and cherry-picking their salads.

I have no idea what you're talking about.

how old do you think gen z is?

>Earnest sincere or with great conviction. Virtue signallers aren't the least bit earnest, they just think they are and want to show everyone. What they are is painfully naive, narcissistic, and/or sanctimonious.
Yeah, you're right. I think they just used the wrong word then because the earnest people I've met are usually old churchy folks. Most people my age are apathetic as fuck to most things except whatever Facebook tells them other people are mad about.

you know, even if you try to force feed a baby, they eventually spit up and wont ignest it.

we're the same way.

just because we are being bombarded by the baby boomer media doesnt mean were going to listen to their shit forever

This. I am part of gen z and the liberal media and virtue-signaling only pushes me further right.

why do cell phones trigger autist and old people so much, it's nothing new just more available to everyone

Kids will always go against authority and right now (((they))) are the undeniable authority.
Antisemitism is on the rise world wide and kids are not afraid of remembering people the 6 gorillion were mostly blacks and gypsiers along a minority of jews who mostly desserved it.

>why do cell phones trigger autist and old people so much
Because they were the one's paying for them until we got out of the house. It may also be an inferiority complex; imagine how mad you'd be if you couldn't figure out how to use one of the most user-friendly devices to date.

>What's your opinion about Gen Z Sup Forums?
They're in the process of inheriting a world shaped by the mistakes of the two worst generations to have ever existed.

Boomers built a world of opulence with no regard for consequences and gen X made it hostile to newcomers.

Everything after gen X is enslaved to consumerism because they're required to possess expensive tools like cellphones in order to stay on level with their competition. Their wages are shit in comparison to current living expenses and nearly all "safe" fields of investments are saturated to a breaking point.

Also your post is implying the entire gen Z is a single person. All the good sides you've named are things kids with millionaire parents do while all the negative things are working class problems. You're literally comparing apples and oranges, here. Pretending they're one and the same.

>. Most people my age are apathetic as fuck to most things except whatever Facebook tells them other people are mad about.

Yeah. The problem with the "social media generation" is that we're easily manipulated and care really hard about something.... As long as that something is going right that second or is really trendy. Best examples are shit like Kony 2012 or the country flag filters after terrorist attacks.

It mirrors the "you're in my prayers" shit with older people. It's all just a ploy to make it look like you're involved and care while doing absolutely nothing. It's just expressed differently.

>MUH PENDULUM XDDDDD

people need to stop making arguments like this. It sounds pretty and scientific but it's no different from saying that the next generation won't need water because the previous one did.

Me too, and my peers are the same way.

Thats all I ever say at family get-togethers to the younger members of the group. "Good luck, sorry, don't fuck with college, everything you hear from my age bracket is bullshit, maybe even this".

Gen Y and Gen Z are two sides of the same coin.

Gen Y grew up at the tail end of the 80s and 90s, just before everything went to shit. They've spent every moment since 9/11 trying to recapture any trace of the world they grew up in.

Gen Z grew up after everything went to shit, they weren't old enough to remember the world before, and the world they did grow up in has turned them into jaded and cynical about everything modern.

Gen Y and Gen Z will ultimately save the country - Gen Y by being driven to recreate the peace, security, innocence, and cultural homogeneity they grew up with, Gen Z by being so opposed to modern culture that they'll rebel against every aspect of the political and social establishment out of spite.

True. The thing is, nobody bothered to call out the "you're in my prayers" people because it would be disrespectful and unnecessarily hostile to imply that they were being disingenuous where religion was concerned.

Proof positive that we've always been lazy, apathetic people too concerned with feelings. Everybody virtue signals, it's just alright to call out Hippies and Millennials on it.

No it is you who are wrong sir.
They may have been born before the millennium but they did not experience it.

White millennials are mostly conservative, even the nihilistic ones are. Them and GenZ will save the west once the boomer menace dies.

You're right. I think the difference is (((Social Media))). Like you said, people have always been like this, it's just that the internet allows us to experience that kind of shitty behavior way more than generations previous.

They can't.
We are close to achieving limited immortality.
The Boomers will exist for all time.

>be boomer
>inherit the greatest economy that's ever been with the cleanest environment and free from disease and war
>fuck it all to shit
>"kids these days just don't have a work ethic"
>lives in same house bought for 30k when their salary was 12k a year

So boomer Holocaust when?

No shit. Adults can rationalize a shitty situation but kids never forget unfair treatment. This little guy will be a stormtrooper for sure.

Don't forget they reversed-mortgage the family home because muh lifestyle and muh medical bills. Many such cases.

Yeah if we're going to shit on and preferably erase the existence of any group, let's start with the boomers, since they are the foundation of the reason why everything went to shit. We can purge other groups as we need depending on the results from there.

The first wave of Gen Z is going to be graduating high school next month, yet Sup Forums already hates them?

Let's never forget that as shitty as the gen xers or millennial or z may be, they're just the ones playing the game that the boomers made.

>twitter
>facebook
>instagram
a boomer made this

Gen z starts somewhere around 1995-2001

>put profile on tinder
>never got anything for the month I had it

Gen Z will be even more left leaning. Sure some teenagers from Bumblefuck, Idaho are gonna be conservative like their parents but younger people are falling hard for SJW/BLM/numale bullshit.

That means we need to take action. If we just assume things will work out with Gen Z then we're toast

Me too, man
I'm not exactly traditionally handsome but I have a car, a job, and a house and still nothing.

This post gave me cancer

>younger people are falling hard for SJW/BLM/numale bullshit.
What do these kids have in common? A Liberal Arts College education. When young people are going to see their older siblings failing hard with their meme degree, they'll opt for more practical majors where they won't be indoctrinated as hard by Ms Shekelstein.