Let's talk about racemixing

Why is it bad again? This girl has a black father and white mother and look at the amazing results. You said it yourselves Sup Forums you don't like black people, so why not create mixed children and breed African Americans out of existence? It makes sense and would work because these mixed children would not look up to the black subculture. They'll be forced to cling to the dominant and most promising culture, the white culture.

Prove that this isn't a good idea... I'll wait.

Oh, and I'll just leave this here: instagram.com/tanishacoetzee/

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BUZciMwjdhj/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shape of the skull is great, but the nose and lips can fuck off back to Africa.

s-s-she's white, right lads?

She does not have a full african black father, that's for sure. She probably has a mulatto father.

No one wants positive examples of this sort, Sup Forums is a an echo chamber for right wing extremism.

>amazing results
lowered expectations

instagram.com/p/BUZciMwjdhj/
>Wearing a Nike and Adibas at the same time
Figures

Thanks reddit xD

>Let's talk about racemixing

Lmao, let's not.
Hidden, saged.

It's not a good idea if white women do it because they need to be raising white kids in order to maintain the family structure which a nation is founded upon. Also why would you want to lower your kids IQ

Reported. Kill yourself subhuman mongrel kike you are not human

father got cucked by a white guy

>Netherlands
The Netherlands, a country in northwestern Europe, is known for a flat landscape of canals, tulip fields, windmills and cycling routes.

That's sad.

>amazing results
k

Also, i've heard about people getting skin diseases because of racemixing so it's not just a matter of tolerance

There is no issue with mixing skin tones. As long as there aren't degenerate reasons for doing son.
We are one race.
/thread

Let's talk about not mixing.

Earth is overpopulated.

Grab your QT and go visit this place around until it lasts. (bring guns).

I forgot to mention that closing off or tightening borders to nonwhite immigration is also a must if this is to work.

The only other solutions are highly unprobable ones.

>Sending them back to Africa
>Concentration camps

I mean come on.

Saged

You fucking retards are just so obvious, its really sad honestly

Where's her ass???? No ass atawl

A little bit is fine. Humans have always mixed with each other since the begging of time. But too much intermixing reduces the native population and destroys the culture of that nation. Now some people are ok with that and some others arent. It is perfectly normal to want to preserve the existance of ones own people, it is human nature.

It´s not bad, my people and I wouldn´t have existed without it

no.
sage.