Do we know who this is yet?

Can we please have this persons name. He is everywhere they try to discuss Islam.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mendcommunity/status/845627573073776642
vimeo.com/204823069
youtu.be/OhrzOWuv3vo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What does he say?

He always dismisses stats or facts that threaten Islam. He is the goto guy for defending Islam.
Is he an actor? is he an extremist?

Hes Mohammed Ullah. Islamic chaplain at Manchester college and an absolute fucking whore and shill for islam. He will be anywhere there are tv cameras after an attack or negative news directed at muslims.

Shahab Adris, he works with MEND. It's a group that is supposedly tackling Islamophobia but it's leader has supported the killing of British Troops and praised anwar-al-awlaki.

>Mohammed Ullah.
Are you sure? looks like Shahad Adris to me.

twitter.com/mendcommunity/status/845627573073776642

If you use his face to run a google picture search it brings up pictures of the 1996 manchester bombings, why?

No it's who this guy said it was.

In fact, in this video he was talking about how Muslims were the ones who suffered the most by the attacks. Not the actual people who died.

vimeo.com/204823069

Because his search is bringing up the words manchester and bomb.

Looks nothing like that guy you crazy bastard. Haha

Mohammed Ullah
[email protected]
07823 776 570

HAHAHAHA WTFFF
youtu.be/OhrzOWuv3vo
I've met this kind of Muslim before. Hes one of those political Muslims who want to enforce Islam upon everyone. Everything he does is anti-freedom. I thought I fucking recognised him. In this clip, before the ref, he's "pro-brexit for sovereignty," but doesn't "like the racism coming from the brexit camp"
In another video I'm going to find, after the referendum he's gonna take the "I regret voting brexit line"
Hes a fucking political Islamist.

Also don't do shit like call him up or threaten him. You're only going to confirm what he thinks and he'll be able to spread his message more by playing the victim. Trust me.

>Looks nothing like that guy

They're both bald and asian but your man in the OP doesn't have a chin lol

ill call him up and make autistic screeching noises.

Guys I've been compiling info on this guy to email Tommy Robinson and some others. I have some dirt just putting it together. Please dont harrass him and blow my chance

Mate please delete this if he gets wind that people are onto him and starts delting fb posts/tweets my plan is fucked

Fuck off Mohammed.

Guys I say we trust I've been doing the same thing and we can really screw him over and expose him if we do it right.

I've found links to pro-Hamas groups as well as racist and homophobic stuff. Please let me do this properly

I can't find the video of him saying he "regrets voting leave" but I definitely remember it. It was recorded on the day he took this picture and it was on the Victoria Derbyshire program

Cannot delete a post this old, i tried

The perils of phonefagging

chance at what, what is your plan how is knowing his name going to change anything?

Why don't you make copies of his Facebook and Twitter. Just press Ctrl + S and it'll download the page.

Richard Gutjah kek

good info

Didn't sargon of akkad make a video about this guy? thinkery ot his reg channel I think.

its him usurpper pepe

thisnow please stop bumping the thread ffs

what ?

Too late, emailed to breitbart london

And now we play the waiting game...

t. Muhammad Ullah