TESC PROTESTS GENERAL

Let's get a single thread going. There are currently protests, stake-outs, and small bursts of violence at Evergreen State College in Olympia, Washington after professor Bret Weinstein objected to the idea that white students should be prevented from coming to class ("or else") on the annual Day of Absence, during which students and faculty of color typically do not attend class or work. Bret is now being called "anti-black" and students have occupied the school library, refusing to leave until he resigns and the president, George Bridges, signs their lists of demands.

RELEVANT LINKS:
youtube.com/watch?v=a7s8IAOuumQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bO1agIlLlhg
youtube.com/watch?v=dGFyy7yxN7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=_j9nFced_eo
youtube.com/watch?v=ugBr6FnCKiY

Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2b-W1ZFRYBE&feature=youtu.be&list=PLV8ajpBgPg4hANX8zyqI-sCsjS9rGJ07Z&t=136
youtube.com/watch?v=bO1agIlLlhg
cooperpointjournal.com/2017/05/27/complete-list-of-student-demands/
cooperpointjournal.com/2017/05/27/george-bridges-statement-in-response-to-student-demands-delivered-in-the-longhouse-on-friday-may-26/
youtube.com/watch?v=TRRlwAN1gmc
evergreen.edu/multicultural/staff
youtube.com/watch?v=L-SPKdLZBs0
reddit.com/r/evergreen/
cooperpointjournal.com/2017/03/02/faculty-hiring-at-evergreen-hiring-continues-as-planned-amidst-faculty-equity-drama/
cooperpointjournal.com/2017/03/20/re-equity-inclusion-silence-and-fear-faculty-emails-reveal-controversy-over-race-and-diversity-at-evergreen/
evergreen.edu/sites/default/files/equity/documents/FINAL 2016-17 Strategic Equity Plan -- FOR CAMPUS-1.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=SzUuQ6LkE94&feature=youtu.be&t=1126
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

got my popcorn ready

>not linking my playlist
youtube.com/watch?v=2b-W1ZFRYBE&feature=youtu.be&list=PLV8ajpBgPg4hANX8zyqI-sCsjS9rGJ07Z&t=136

Damn, sorry lad

Thanks for putting this together

Has their list of demands been published?

There are multiple, I'll try to dig some up

>youtube.com/watch?v=bO1agIlLlhg

>BLACK POWER!! BLACK POWER!! BLACK POWER!!

Jews were a mistake.

I haven't watched more than 1/4 of the video myself, since I'm fucking lazy.I also stopped looking for new videos/streams.
My primary focus for now is that in one of the demands the students made is this interesting line:
>We demand that the video created for Day of Absence and Day of Presence that was stolen by white supremacists and edited to expose and ridicule the students and staff be taken down by the administration this Friday.
cooperpointjournal.com/2017/05/27/complete-list-of-student-demands/

I have never wanted to watch a video more than I have wanted to watch this.

President's response to the obvious cry for outright illegal censorship:
>Next steps:
>Based on conversations with the Attorney General’s office, the most likely course of action requires an investigation. We commit to launching an extensive forensic investigation of the theft of this video and to determining who stole it from the student. If that investigation yields a suspect, we will seek criminal charges against the individual in consultation with the Attorney General.
cooperpointjournal.com/2017/05/27/george-bridges-statement-in-response-to-student-demands-delivered-in-the-longhouse-on-friday-may-26/

If Sup Forums was my personal army, I would say that we need all-hands-on-deck for this one. This is our number one priority.

Honestly, I quite like these Kwangz turning against their Jewish puppeteers.

>Colleges become a pseudo monopoly with monopoly prices
>let their communist message run rampant

wow shit doesn't happen in trade schools

Wait I fail to understand something. By people of color we mean non whites, yes? White professors told white students to also not come, and Bret disagreed? How is that "anti-black"?

>blacks exploit PC culture to get a free day off school/work
I actually respect this part. The cynical opportunism is commendable. They just got ahead of themselves and thought the gap between "I want a 3 day weekend" and "I want white people banned from campus" was way smaller than it actually is.

My favorite

Please note the demand for "free, discrete, secure" housing and parking space for all undocumented students to prevent discrimination on their way to the campus

>How is that "anti-black"?
Wow. I can smell your privilege from here, buddy

youtube.com/watch?v=TRRlwAN1gmc

Translation:
>GIBSMEDATS, RIGHT FUCKIN NOW

Search #exposeevergreen on twitter or facebook and bring back piping hot results

fap fap fap

Thanks. That's pretty much what I expected as a list of demands. Isn't it funny how the one thing missing from these lists is the "Or else" part. When a bank robber is trapped and makes a bunch of demands, he can say "Or else I'll kill a hostage." I would really love someone to ask these students "Or else what?"

We all are to blame for trusting the kike, watching his movies, reading his articles, buying his goods.
We all are to blame for not spotting the signs and resisting the change.
We all have to pay for this with our honor while gassing all the lot.
We should do this or otherwise our species is toast.

But that screams anti white for me I just don't understand that

evergreen.edu/multicultural/staff

>Hello! My name is Cassie Baisa. I am a nonbinary person of color who uses they and them pronouns. I am multiracial—I am Chicanx (Mexican-American) and Filipinx. I’m also a Pisces, if you’re interested in astrology.

>divestment from all Israeli products and corporations

At least they got one of their demands right.

>this fucking scam

Wouldn't a gofundme be much more efficient and lucrative?

Or else they'll call you racist some more.

cheese, please!

Can't just the dude in charge expell every single nigger, faggot and snowflake that is in the library and call the police as they resist?

We should've picked our own cotton

This world deserves to get hit by a fucking comet. It has seriously jumped the fucking shark.

1) I now have cancer

2) At least it will also metastize in Evergreen, and eat every healthy cell from within, hopefully before it spreads.

I have better solution.
Just roll out stack of barbed wire around this failed institution and let nobody out. Declare this place as human zoo and fund it by selling tickets.

There are some good people suffering on the inside though, user

You missed the "BLACK POWER" and "2 4 6 8 THIS TIME YOU CAN NOT ESCAPE" chants.

Well done

They failed too.

They should have quit yesterday.

WA here. Been going around my facebook lately from people who go there.

** COPY // PASTE **
"FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: May 24, 2017
STUDENTS AT THE EVERGREEN STATE COLLEGE PROTEST RACISM AND ANTI-BLACKNESS ON CAMPUS.
Whereas the campus community is experiencing mounting racial tension, putting the health and safety of brown and black students at risk and
Whereas The Evergreen State College administration has failed to indicate any plan of action for the protection of students of color on campus and
Whereas the College administration, specifically Andrea Seabert Olsen, has demonstrated anti-blackness in the pigeonholing, charging, and sentencing of two Black, trans, disabled students based on false, racially-charged allegations and
Whereas the Evergreen State College Campus Police, in a separate incident, kept two Black students detained over an unfounded claim of aggression until hours after midnight, conducted unlawful interviews, and contacted the students’ guardians illegally, without a Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) release or student consent and
Whereas peaceful protesters were assaulted by Evergreen Police Officer Timothy O’dell over a false report made by professor Bret Weinstein on the morning of May 23, 2017, after students attempted to hold Bret accountable for a recent racist email he wrote and
Whereas the College administration has, without any student input, proposed changes to the Student Code of Conduct which would criminalize protests and disruptions on a federally-funded, public institution and
Whereas the labor for dramatic change in the institution has fallen on Black femme students, instead of paid administrators or other white bodies.

In response to these recent events and the cyclical nature of anti-blackness and racism at The Evergreen State College, students are engaging in an ongoing struggle for equity on campus. Today at 1pm, students will be rallying in the Library lobby to formally present a List of Demands to College administrators as well as to show solidarity with the individuals whose bodies are routinely targeted by The Evergreen State College.
This is a CALL TO ACTION to show up in solidarity with students on campus; to report incidents of racial bias or harassment by or at The Evergreen State College; to submit claims to the Office of Civil Rights; and to contact College administrators to demand repercussions for ongoing incidents of anti-blackness conducted by students and faculty alike.
Who to contact:
The office of President George Bridges - [email protected]
Vice President of Student Affairs Wendy Endress - [email protected]
Assistant to the VP for Student Conduct Andrea Seabert Olsen - [email protected]
Signed,
Those Who Are Not Often Heard

>removal of american flag

man fuck these subhuman scum

youtube.com/watch?v=L-SPKdLZBs0

Green Day fans ruthlessly attacking Limp Bizkit devotee

Trump needs to go full Kent State on these communist faggots

Olympia reporting in.

4 days old, but shows how they think.

This is a straight distraction from Seth Rich

Hey, any idea what they're up to now? Is the library still occupied or did they give up? Most info I have is at least two days old

RACISTS IMPEACH DRUMPF FASCISTS IMPEACH DRUMPF NOW!!! RACISTS IMPEACH DRUMPF FASCISTS IMPEACH DRUMPF NOW!!! RACISTS IMPEACH DRUMPF FASCISTS IMPEACH DRUMPF NOW!!! RACISTS IMPEACH DRUMPF FASCISTS IMPEACH DRUMPF NOW!!! RACISTS IMPEACH DRUMPF FASCISTS IMPEACH DRUMPF NOW!!! RACISTS IMPEACH DRUMPF FASCISTS IMPEACH DRUMPF NOW!!! RACISTS IMPEACH DRUMPF FASCISTS IMPEACH DRUMPF NOW!!! RACISTS IMPEACH DRUMPF FASCISTS IMPEACH DRUMPF NOW!!! RACISTS IMPEACH DRUMPF FASCISTS IMPEACH DRUMPF NOW!!! RACISTS IMPEACH DRUMPF FASCISTS IMPEACH DRUMPF NOW!!! RACISTS IMPEACH DRUMPF FASCISTS IMPEACH DRUMPF NOW!!! RACISTS IMPEACH DRUMPF FASCISTS IMPEACH DRUMPF NOW!!! RACISTS IMPEACH DRUMPF FASCISTS IMPEACH DRUMPF NOW!!! RACISTS IMPEACH DRUMPF FASCISTS IMPEACH DRUMPF NOW!!! RACISTS IMPEACH DRUMPF FASCISTS IMPEACH DRUMPF NOW!!! RACISTS IMPEACH DRUMPF FASCISTS IMPEACH DRUMPF NOW!!! RACISTS IMPEACH DRUMPF FASCISTS IMPEACH DRUMPF NOW!!! RACISTS IMPEACH DRUMPF FASCISTS IMPEACH DRUMPF NOW!!! RACISTS IMPEACH DRUMPF FASCISTS IMPEACH DRUMPF NOW!!! RACISTS IMPEACH DRUMPF FASCISTS IMPEACH DRUMPF NOW!!! RACISTS IMPEACH DRUMPF FASCISTS IMPEACH DRUMPF NOW!!! RACISTS IMPEACH DRUMPF FASCISTS IMPEACH DRUMPF NOW!!! RACISTS IMPEACH DRUMPF FASCISTS IMPEACH DRUMPF NOW!!! RACISTS IMPEACH DRUMPF FASCISTS IMPEACH DRUMPF NOW!!! RACISTS IMPEACH DRUMPF FASCISTS IMPEACH DRUMPF NOW!!! RACISTS IMPEACH DRUMPF FASCISTS IMPEACH DRUMPF NOW!!! RACISTS IMPEACH DRUMPF FASCISTS IMPEACH DRUMPF NOW!!! RACISTS IMPEACH DRUMPF FASCISTS IMPEACH DRUMPF NOW!!! RACISTS IMPEACH DRUMPF FASCISTS IMPEACH DRUMPF NOW!!! RACISTS IMPEACH DRUMPF FASCISTS IMPEACH DRUMPF NOW!!! RACISTS IMPEACH DRUMPF FASCISTS IMPEACH DRUMPF NOW!!! RACISTS IMPEACH DRUMPF FASCISTS IMPEACH DRUMPF NOW!!! RACISTS IMPEACH DRUMPF FASCISTS IMPEACH DRUMPF NOW!!! RACISTS IMPEACH DRUMPF FASCISTS IMPEACH DRUMPF NOW!!! RACISTS IMPEACH DRUMPF FASCISTS IMPEACH DRUMPF NOW!!! RACISTS IMPEACH DRUMPF FASCISTS IMPEACH DRUMPF NOW!!!

>monolingual or bilingual in Spanish

they won. The president gave them everything they wanted except for firing the professor immediately. They are going to "review" his conduct and fire him later.

>There will be a removal of American flag
OUT OUT OUT OUT

holy fuck this is absurd.

What exactly did they give them? Also, even if they wanted to they couldn't fire him. It's a state school and they have no legitimate reason

this is all i got out of it
that fucking ass lad

it is memorial day weekend a week or so before graduation.

the campus is empty. in a week most of these kids will leave, and a great number of the "problem" students won't return.

next fall it will be like this never happened.

Thank christ, I'm finally feeling some modicum of hope

see
The president gave them pretty much everything they want.

They'll expect one of us in the wreckage brother.

Reading first line...
>I’m George Bridges, I use he/him pronouns.
..Is this real?

>I’m George Bridges, I use he/him pronouns.

technically, yes. they could. but the staff is just going to become bukkake slaves for the entire nigger community instead.

we need to end this

look at this, this is exactly what they want... more reason to feel like they can bully

except these little fucks will be roaming around in our society with nothing but time on their hands and communist plots in their minds

check'd. such a beautiful area of the country.

Academia is filled with the weakest, most subverted people you will ever meet. They'll say anything to hold onto their "power", and will submit to any demands that won't result in having them immediately removed.

If it wasn't illegal to fire those people over popular demand, they would have done that too.

100% confirmed. Yesterday when we got it out of someone on Sup Forums I thought they were trolling

>
Was our inside source, didn't finish posting it all, so when the real thing came out I was shocked.

>those demands

What the hell do you do in an "equity center"? Also,
>We demand that the video created for Day of Absence and Day of Presence that was stolen by white supremacists and edited to expose and ridicule the students and staff be taken down by the administration by this Friday

Fucking lol

Holy fuck America. What the fuck are you guys letting happen over there?

These are fake, and proof that you retards will believe anything.

This is outright racist. It's not a walkout. It's a ban..

>We demand that the video created for Day of Absence and Day of Presence that was stolen by white supremacists and edited to expose and ridicule the students and staff be taken down by the administration by this Friday

You have no idea how disappointed I am that I haven't seen that video yet. I'm also so confused on what "stolen" means. Wasn't it an electronic copy? Like did someone steal a tape or reel of film? Was it only on a USB stick and they walked out with it? I have to know.

I live in Olympia, shitfuck. The latinx shit sounds totally reasonable and the redpill pasta is 100% accurate.

I can't verify the list of demands, so you may be right, but I wrote that summary post. I only used info I got directly from the protesters I know on Facebook and some news sources

Germans want revenge.

related plebbit is worth peeking at:

reddit.com/r/evergreen/

I've seen at least 5 different versions of the second macro today. More stupid shit keeps getting added to it as the day has gone on. Is there anything you won't believe? Lizard people perhaps? Aliens?

Right, you're getting your news from Facebook. Why am I not surprised at all? You must have the critical thinking skills of a muskrat.

i don't think it's gonna work out for them the same way in the real world my man. university is still just a social bubble.

omg the last one.

>gender-neutral or non-binary alternative to latino or latina

are they even aware that nearly every spanish word has a gender????

Someone needs to take this Webm and play hello darkness my old friend over it

I am the one who made the original crop of the demands. It was posted in the evergreen state college class of 2020 group on Facebook. I can get a crop that shows the whole post if you really don't believe it

everyone relax I will tell you what this is.

this is the last spasm of the Trump-is-Hitler narrative from the past 2 years.

the narrative in the media (trump is sending trucks to round up the queer POCs now!) enabled dozens if not hundreds of young people to form their identities and personal power structures in their relationships around "fighting the ebil white nationalists" or whatever.

so these people have no identities without an evil nazi force to be up against.

I'm getting my news from fucking videos and accounts from the protesters, as well as news sources and records of the emails in question. In fact, if anything, the protesters' accounts are going to be biased towards their narrative, meaning it's more likely to be even worse than I described it if there's any misinformation

Dispute a single claim I made and I'll back it up

Here you go fuckwit. These kids are dangerous.

its the video THEY filmed and posted of the chimpouts

Just expel them and have them arrested.

gibbs

poor dude, he just wanted to git gud.

>we want the officer fired and suspended without pay
>fired and suspended

>class of 2020
Jesus christ, these are freshmen

The story goes a little deeper even. The professor has a history of standing up to the weirder shit in the Strategic Equity Plan and speaking out when no one else will.

cooperpointjournal.com/2017/03/02/faculty-hiring-at-evergreen-hiring-continues-as-planned-amidst-faculty-equity-drama/ and cooperpointjournal.com/2017/03/20/re-equity-inclusion-silence-and-fear-faculty-emails-reveal-controversy-over-race-and-diversity-at-evergreen/ show it.

>Weinstein took particular issue with one policy, put in place to encourage equity at Evergreen “faculty voted to require official, yearly reflections on our individual progress relative to racial diversity.” He appears to conflate this attempt to mend historical inequality and combat racism at Evergreen, with discrimination against white people, writing, “It is hard to imagine a person of color being flagged by a conversion panel, or as an internal hiring candidate, due to their yearly reflections revealing cryptic bias, or insufficient progress with respect to race. But it is all too easy to imagine a white person (whatever that is taken to mean) being challenged on this basis.” He continues that as a result of these and other diversity policies, “We have now imposed on ourselves a de facto hierarchy based on skin color, and hooked it directly to mechanisms of hiring, promotion and dismissal–empowering some, and disempowering others.”

evergreen.edu/sites/default/files/equity/documents/FINAL 2016-17 Strategic Equity Plan -- FOR CAMPUS-1.pdf is the document that I haven't read, but Weinstein is pretty convinced that this current witch-hunt ...

Well, listen to the whole thing for yourself, but this last section sums it up.: youtube.com/watch?v=SzUuQ6LkE94&feature=youtu.be&t=1126

Someone's out to get him, and considering his emails about the Day of Absence were over two months ago...

imagine having NOTHING in your life except a struggle against an enemy that never existed, that you were led to believe by the media and confirmation bias.

These people are essentially in a self induced trancelike state, a heavy LARP session wherein they are the hero and "the system", or in this case, a random Jewish biologist, is the villain.

You could be right, but, either way, this is a prime example of Poe's Law

Yes! I'm sorry I had heard that a few days ago but forgot to include it

I know. I am one of them. Im going to make a write up later on how this whole things started. Surprisingly it actually has nothing to do with Bret but rather a student named Kai-Ave. Shit is to sureal and its gonna take some time to write it all out. I will make the op for the next general and have that as the body.

pic related is his brother no shit.

i mean, theyre half right. about the jew part.

Please do, man. We'd all really appreciate it

Working on it as speak.