So brave

This is currently on the frontpage of leddit.

Other urls found in this thread:

obesity.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=006032
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good for her being OK with being a big fat gross waste of calories.

Push it back in.

Good for her that fat fucking disgusting landwhale

>walk for an hour a day while watching your fav show on netflix
>Drink a cup of coffee instead of eating breakfast
How can you be fat when not being fat is so easy?

fucking kek

>better add a gay flag emoji because I'm not repugnant enough as it is

fucking why?

youre not brave for eating more calories in a single meal than i eat in a week.

Youre not brave for wearing a swimsuit while being a fatass.

I mean congrats on getting outside and shit, but this one picture doesnt dictate a change in your unhealthy lifestyle.

Show me you are counting calories, show me you have a set goal, show me you have restraint not to eat a car full of cheesebugers, then ill fucking applaud.

Fat people disgust me, fat people working towards a better lifestyle inspire

Call Greenpeace so they can roll her back in.

MAN THE HARPOONS

Maybe she's a cripple? Parents still fucked up.

CALORIE-THIEVING

Enabling fatties will be something that people in the future look back on and mock us over.

The only people who would care about a fatass in a swimsuit is themselves. Honestly why do they make such a big deal about it? They act as if hundreds of people would surround them with pitchforks and force them off the beach because theyre fat.

The reality is nobody cares. I see a whale on the beach and I'm like "ugh gross" then I look away. Thats it

Certainly a BIG fear indeed.

It's going to take a crane to get it out.

Honestly yeah, I'm disciplined, but it's hard for me not to gain a little weight when I spend a week or two back with the parents.

i was gonna say, those retards not doing anything. You have to keep them hydrated when they wash up like that

I'm glad shes so proud of returning to her natural habitat.

soon the other whales will find her with their whale call and we will never see her again.

Maybe she should have faced a salad instead.

How do parents let their kids get fat or even fucking obese?

Kind of feel for the obese people who were like that since childhood

shit is fucked up yo

Rainbow flag? It's she a dyke to our just comparing her being fat with an alternative sexuality

Her biggest fear should be the extinction of the white race

mmmmmm

or you could literally just fast every other day, and on the days you do eat drink coffee for breakfast and take a mile walk like you mentioned. You can literally drop 3-4 pounds a week. I went from being 240 to 198 in 11 weeks this way.

A whale got stuck on the sand?

>eating breakfast
The majority of fat people don't eat three meals a day, it's just constant snacking all day long.
Cutting out pop alone would reduce a lot of people's weight.

Must it be the front page of Sup Forums too you redditor?

Modern parents are often unable to see any flaws in their kids, no matter how shitty those kids are.

So while you see a hambeast, her parents see a beautiful, strong girl who just happens to wear size xxxxl clothing

I hope she didn't break the sunbed
Shit should be classed as child abuse

>LOWT3STFAGG0T
lol

It's weird how leftists embrace this yet make fun of fat middle americans.

Such a powerful image.

>come home for summer
>mommy makes full squared meals every meal
>gets sad when I don't eat it all
DAMN IT MOM

And then it will be posted up somewhere as news with a click-bait headline. The world we live in today.

Pretty sure her biggest fear is her reflection.

>tfw no mom

british have a higher percentage of fat people I don't know how the american fat meme came about.

Relax guys, she's just bulking right now.

Nice.

Don't worry, 20 years from now all the fat fucks will kill off from being obese.

Where is Greenpeace when you need the useless cunts?

stop laughing at fat kids Sup Forums

this is supposed to be a board for political discussion

Now face your second biggest fear and switch to diet coke

#stunningandbrave

Moralfag reporting in
Good for her

It's a board for politically incorrect opinions, and hating fat people is not politically correct for some stupid reason.

That's not an act of bravery, it's an act of terrorism.

We should pass a law banning fat people lol how funny would that be?

I think its kind of nice actually. I have no problem with larger people as long as they aren't pushing for fat acceptance.

It would be tough to go out in public like that, nonetheless wear a swimsuit at the beach. Obviously this girl has psychological issues, maybe this was something she wanted to do for a while.

Just because this site is now edgelord central doesn't mean we need to lose all semblance of kindness and humanity. Some people's fights are just different than our own.

>inb4 summers here, do you know where you are, back to le reddit, pop a glock and make a brain slushie

She looks very young to be that fat.
Her parents should be sterilized for facilitating her weight gain.

whats up with all these people? are they all just utterly apathic? are they blind? are they just not caring anymore? why is noone helping that whale to get back in the water and just let it die stranded there and getting stared on. really makes me sick

--and their obese children will be obese adults
rinse and repeat.

all we need to do is stop giving fatshits medical care. their families can watch their feet rot off from gangrene while they wail in pain and drink 64oz soda. maybe their families and friends will think twice about going to mcdonalds for the 5th time that day.

fatshaming + no medical care for fat fuck problems = solve the fatshit problem within a generation

As long as she makes use of the beach/sea as a place for exercise, and not as a place to lounge about and eat ice cream, it's fine.

Kek.

>british flag

>mfw salad dodgers think they can go to the beach and not be a buoy

The swimsuit went to the beach with a human would be more fitting.

fat fucks destroy the economy, medical system, public transit, etc etc.

fuck off, fattie

Judging by that picture she is clearly lying.
Her biggest fear is a salad.

>pop

This memorial day. There's bravery and then there's REAL bravery.

I don't know how you fatties do it. I eat 3 slices of pizza and get so full I feel like I'm gonna throw up.

>walk while watching netflix

how

You keep it off? Seems unsustainable desu. I lost 60 pounds in like 5 months by not eating like a fat pig and walking everywhere. If you're not a lazy Fuck and have even a little self-respect and motivation, losing weight isn't difficult.

Fucking applause, acting as if she's the only fatass on the beach.

>walk
fatass detected. the human body has evolved to make walking/jogging as efficient as possible.

the fat fucks need to stop fucking eating.

Walk in circles in the living room?

The whale is going home.

So, if she's actually going to swim, play frisbee, whatever gets he to do some exercise. Then she'll be on the right track. As far as I can tell, that's just a kid. That means that a change NOW may well have a HUGE effect on who/what she's gonna be for the rest of her life.
>shit is fucked up yo
yeah, but not something we don't have around here. Julemærkehjem used to exist to feed up starving lungers. They still exist, but now they are "fat camps". Talk about going from one problem to the direct opposite.

How do you know what's on the front page of Reddit?

Good on her, she shouldn't let her weight make her feel uncomfortable in public. Hopefully her confidence will grow and she won't be embarrassed to start going to the gym. It's a small milestone but its a start. Unless that is she gets brainwashed by the healthy at every weight type.

ahoy matey look what the tide washed in. So much tasty blubber rrrr

Or alternatively
>cut out all added sugar
>cut out sugar without fiber (like fruit juice)
>protein for muscle maintenance or growth (depending on activity level)
>healthy fats for energy

Guaranteed to help any fatty

First all, that's completely unrelated to what he said. Secondly, you're wrong. Americans have a higher obesity rate than the British.

obesity.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=006032

Good for her, facing her insecurities is a good way for self improvement.

Nice guy facist here.

Yes I voted trump.

Well that's just not true

>her

cuz i have spies who I pay to watch reddit for me. It's dirty work but someone has to do it.

>beach whale
>no one helps
Sad!

Its simple lying to yourself. Being obese shouldn't be seen as okay or a natural thing. Any more than smoking is. People love to lie to themselves.

>I love immigrants, until they move in beside you.
>I love blacks, until they steal my bike or take my place in college.
>I love poor people. Until I see welfare checks spent on booze and crack
>I love democracy, until the vote goes against what I think is right
>I love free speech, until I'm offended.
>I hate guns, until your back window is broken into and someone shits in your bed and steals your wedding ring.

>Julemærkehjem used to exist to feed up starving lungers.
Two classmates of mine back in gradeschool some 13 years ago went to Julemærkehjem, their parents kept smuggling chocolates to them, it was absolute degenerate behavior and the filthy pigs have only gotten fatter since then.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Can you tell me about the nazis again, grandpappy?

poor girl. leave her alone

Earbuds and a phone.

This looks like the average Sup Forums poster

That was everybody else's biggest fear too.

lel and I guarantee 90% of the replies say "OMG UR SO BUTIFUL

LANDWHALE

Gonna try this, sounds solid. Only need to drop 30.

No
That's not fair
You can't do that

Kek

so beautiful and brave

Posting it on the internet seems far braver than going to the beach.

Just keep in mind like any diet you have to keep with it to keep the weight off.
That said, fasting as actually not as hard as people lead you to believe and it frees up a ton of your time and helps with shit like cancer prevention and reducing risk of diabetes.

It's very sustainable and I highly recommend it.
Check out Dr. Jason Fung's Obesity Code for more info on it

smoking is totally cool though; especially if you wear a leather jacket and sunglasses