SO TOLERANT IRELAND

SO TOLERANT IRELAND

Trading one master for another. Kek, this time they get brown cocks and plenty of them from from the EU.

INDIA INDIA INDIA INDIA INDIA INDIA INDIA INDIA INDIA INDIA INDIA INDIA INDIA INDIA INDIA INDIA INDIA INDIA INDIA INDIA INDIA INDIA INDIA INDIA INDIA INDIA INDIA INDIA INDIA INDIA INDIA INDIA INDIA INDIA INDIA INDIA INDIA INDIA INDIA INDIA INDIA INDIA INDIA INDIA INDIA INDIA INDIA INDIA INDIA INDIA INDIA INDIA INDIA INDIA INDIA INDIA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

No migrant should be able to lead another country. That applies anywhere and to myself if I moved elsewhere.

P O T A T O
O
O
F
E
R

>comparing Trudeau to a gay paki

But is he quintessentially Irish?

>Gay
Yes

Just nuke us please

>Says who has a Paki as a leader.

why do we keep giving the reigns of countries to people just because they are gay?

>leader
the most power he has is what days are the bins collected.
Not that an indian would understand the concept of waste collection

>Today I learned: Mayor of LONDON is appointed to collect WASTE.

He is also for mass immigration.I will see you fuckers in hell.It's all over.

We almost had a gay PM.

A left wing radical shot him, and then got a joke of a sentence. That's the tolerant left for you.

Try not voting him in, dumbass. Get out there and start campaigning for his competition!

Well, gay leaders can't be RIGHT WING, duh.

IRELAND! NO!!!

are they saying Trudeau is gay

>Voting for Coveney
No thanks, not to mention the majority of people won't have any say as to who'll be elected Taoiseach unless the bunch of crooks that are Fianna Fáil decide to pull the plug on the coalition.

>implying that isn't a perfectly accurate comparison

Given there is pretty much only waste left in London, that is about the extent of his powers.

WTF WTF WTF!
THIS CANT HAPPEN!!!!

NO POO ON IRISH STREETS!

Dunno, seems unfair to the gay paki.

If you're gay, blac, or a woman, and not left wing, these people treat you worse than straight white guys.

hahaha its not too late to rejoin your masters, potatoniggers

I'd love to but unfortunately our old masters were killed and raped by arabs.

Sorry but you've all but been forgotten. I'd focus on your own issues at present.

Ok we will focus on our white conservative PM while you cry about your paki commie comrade

Ty Ireland for putting a smile on my face.

fucking hell ireland, make me fucking cry