TRUDEAU vs SCHEER 2019

This is the guy the Canadian Conservative Party elected as party leader, only slightly beating Maxime Bernier.

Does he have a chance Cananons? Was Bernier a better choice?

What do we think of him?

youtube.com/watch?v=5mij8vn0lu8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6CLDEKwuG88
business.financialpost.com/news/economy/on-the-eve-of-another-federal-budget-bill-morneau-says-feelings-are-worth-spending-for
movesmartly.com/2017/05/gta-home-sales-plunge-26-following-ontario-foreign-buyer-tax-.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>scheer
I'd rather vote NDP

He was our Ron Paul, bros.

I know he was my first choice too. I voted Kelly as second.

So close yet so far.

His heart seems in the right place but I don't think he has what it takes. He carries himself like an establishment conservative and I think the best that can be hoped for is a Liberal minority government. Unless Trudeau reneges on WEED LMAO we're going to have to deal with that faggot for some time.

No and i'm gonna vote Trudeau again.

> You should of picked Maxime.

We are FUCKED. Honestly, at this point, the Cosnervatives should find a prettyboy like Trudeau as a puppet and have advisors behind his back like Trudeau's butt-buddy Gerald Butts.

Agreed

He has no chance at all.

He has no charisma, no charm, and most importantly, doesn't make us feel good about ourselves.

We're Canadians. We don't care about reality or reason. We want to FEEL good. We want a leader who is young because the youth are the future with new ideas and progressive stances on issues. We want a leader who says things that give us the moral high ground. We do not want to hear about the realities of the world around us or how certain groups behave. We want to be able to say that we feel everyone is equal. Everyone is just as good as everyone else. We want to say we're more caring, compassionate, accepting, and respectful than our neighbours to the south. Because it makes us FEEL good while we're priced out of our own cities due to foreigners and we can't get medical care because illegals and refugees are crowding up the emergency rooms.

We want FEELINGS to be a big part of our national budget.

business.financialpost.com/news/economy/on-the-eve-of-another-federal-budget-bill-morneau-says-feelings-are-worth-spending-for

And no one is better at making us feel good than Trudeau.

>We're Canadians. We don't care about reality or reason. We want to FEEL good

What the fuck are you talking about? The liberals put up a foreign buyers tax to address the housing bubble due to foreign investment. The conservatives are completely fine with selling off the country and deregulating the market to make it easier to get raped by foreign millionaires. Hell, even Scheer wants more refugees in our country because the conservatives love having a large labor force that will work for peanuts. Stop talking out of your ass kid

>the people who are responsible for letting in hundreds of thousands of foreigners are actually the ones protecting us because they implemented a 15% tax on homes
>the tax did not lower house prices
>slowdown in selling has given way and things are back to the way they used to be in Vancouver

That tax did exactly what it was supposed to do. Literally nothing while convincing people like you that the liberals are on your side.

Everyone wants more refugees because it makes us feel good to say "we take in refugees." Everyone who doesn't has no chance of becoming a leader and is considered a racist. This is Canadian politics. You completely missed the point.

I was a Erin O'Toole supporter, bit will take Scheer. He was my second choice.

>Literally nothing while convincing people like you that the liberals are on your side.

>movesmartly.com/2017/05/gta-home-sales-plunge-26-following-ontario-foreign-buyer-tax-.html

Following the implementation of the foreign buyers tax, home sales decreased 26%. It might not be much but atleast they are admitting that it's a problem and doing something about it. The conservatives see no problem with what is happening and would never implement a tax. The conservatives aren't decreasing immigration, they aren't getting rid of the temporary foreign workers program and they are against more market regulations to curb the effects of foreign investments. If Trudeau is a part of the problem then the conservatives aren't a part of the solution.

Landslide Andy doesn't stand a chance in hell of beating the pussy slayer stud. He looks like a fucking insurance salesman for Christ sake. He will be invisible whilst Trudeau is in the house.

Of course ill vote for him. Anything is better than trudeau at this point.

>tfw Canada is run by Jonah Hill

like dis

CPC is now a dying establishment.
No real unity, blobby 13th round consensus leader, same old tired cucked neocon positions.

>actually giving a shit about (((conservative))) vs (((liberals)))
good goys

Sales plunged almost 40% after the implementation of the tax in Vancouver. Prices, however, barely budged and now, months later, things are just as they were before the tax was implemented. Prices remain virtually unchanged, supply is still ridiculously low, and sales activity is still high. Foreigners have not stopped buying as they're not even phased.

You need to look at the long term, not the instant figures that are politically attractive but meaningless. The real estate market is volatile and reacts is large swings to news like this. It's due to the fact that homes are such big investments. When the facts set in, things return to where they were because we have not implemented any substantial deterrents.

I work for one of the big 5 banks. Specifically, I deal mainly in credit (mortgages, loans, etc) and managed money. Let me be absolutely clear: the Chinese are still by far the largest buyers of properties in Toronto. They regularly go around flimsy regulations as entire networks are set up to allow them to do so. The tax here or in Vancouver has not slowed them down. Canadians still can't buy in their home cities. Nothing has changed.

Sick of all the whining faggots on this board. You didn't get bernier, so you say dumb nigger shit like this:

Andrew Scheer is a hidden powerlevel kind of guy. Establishment on the outside, but acts pretty based overall.

Here he is putting the media in it's place for 10 minutes straight. He has two years to get on top of his game, improve, and come up with a strategy to take out Trudeau.

This is coming from someone who had Max before Scheer on his ballot. If you're disappointed with this guy you're a fool. You should be glad it's not someone like Chong or O'Leary

keked

Well said.

Seems like an alright fellow, got some bantz

>NDP
>in 2017
they're trying to get a brown guy with a turban as the party leader so they can scream DIVERSITY

Cuck

If Singh wins the NDP will loose QC

Not an argument

They're pretty empty on policy and appeal regardless of who they pick federally lately but I think that choice would annoy more than Quebec

why do you think O'Leary wouldn't have made a good candidate?

I agree, the NDP will never gain the momentum that they had with Jack.

The Singh issue in Quebec concerns the whole religious symbols argument.

This guy has huge /ourguy/ potential, his wife isn't much to look at, but look at those beautiful white kids! Also Roman Catholic, so I guarantee you he has "problematic" traditional values.

He's no Hitler, but definitely has my vote. We just need to redpill his campaign staff on immigration.

He's a liberal and would have ousted/ignored social conservatives. CPC would split up, which ensures that we'd never see a conservative government again. Very important part of this election was finding someone who could pitch a tent for all conservatives.

Did you ever look at that shit heads policies?

He was a pro-mass immigration, china loving liberal.

I agree with you, O'Leary seemed problematic. I think Scheer should do well.

holy crap I'm a leaf and this is the most accurate representation I've ever seen of Canadians / Canadian politics. You need to run for office, or at the very least get into managing campaigns.

>more refugees
more Christian refugees m8

Not really a fan of this guy, he almost seems giddy to be in his position, as if he somehow fumbled his way into a position he believes he has no business holding but is somehow there anyway.

Bernier was our only hope. I might vote for Scheer just because Trudeaus a retard, but reality is that Trudeau will very likely beat Scheer.

I really hope that the Conservatives are going to have a strong media presence.

I am embarrassed to have that airhead Trudeau as our Prime Minister.

How the fuck do we still like him after shit like segregating women from that religious ceremony?

Because cucks keep ending up leading the Conservative party

And who do you think out of the 14 was not a cuck?

Someone from my region almost become PM, but nah, the anglos love their cuckservatices too much.

Bernier?

Thanks, I appreciate it. Thought about that kind of thing (managing, not running) but it's an awful business

>yfw they still vote Trudeau