Does dating an indian girl have the same "stigma" for a white guy as dating an east asian girl? Asking for... a friend...

Does dating an indian girl have the same "stigma" for a white guy as dating an east asian girl? Asking for... a friend...

what stigma?

I've encountered hostility from Indian men for so much as holding a door open for an Indian woman. While I dated an East Asian girl for years, and the only issues I had were with manlets who obviously couldn't a girl.

With that said, I've known white guys who dated and even married Indian girls, and they seem happy. I think religion's the biggest obstacle.

I don't know but it should probably carry more of one since you'd have to be stupid to date one considering how ugly they are.

What fucking stigma? Any white dude with an asian is a lucky fucker.

Indian women worship the BWC more than any other race. Second only to blacks.

Pls don't
>t. Irl Mongrel

a hole is a hole m8

Meh. I had an indian girl.

Too fragile, princess complex.

Does dating an White girl have the same "stigma" for an Indian guy as dating an east asian girl? Asking for myself

What this user said. The only problems you'll have are with Indian men that see you as bleaching their women.

No, because indian girls (young ones) aren't known for being submissive as fuck, like east asians. A white guy dating an east asian is always seen as a pervert loser who can't get a white woman (it's true though).

Whites are much more polite than East Asians so you'll get less grief.

Double standard I know, East Asians are fine with marrying whites but anyone darker than themselves is a dishonor for famirry.

no and who cares.

faggots who talk shit about that kinda thing are jealous pussies who don't get any.

Hands off our ladies you Faggot moose fucker.

loooooool you mad bhenchod?

go send some dick pics to western girls pajeet

Something I don't get is what the EA get out of the relationship. Assuming they don't come from poverty.

I know the stormweenies (remember when you were the newfags?) will hate me but Indian ppl often have some Aryan looking jaws and facial structure overall. But they're dark as fuck. Are they proto whites or something

Dating anyone as a white guy has a stigma, goy.

>Hands off our ladies you Faggot moose fucker.
Nigga please. Our women are ugly as fuck. Let the white bois have em

I think every Indian woman wants to get B L E A C H E D at least once in her life because of handsome Hollywood actors, etc.

Let em have the fatties and dalits, maybe their children will be more fuckable (when they are of age)

It just means they don't mind a huge untrimmed bush

Not at all. White guys with latin or brown gfs are always bearded alphas.

Please fuck them. I could care less about them.

Fuck off pedo

Or sugar daddies.

My penis likes indian women.

Dude. Go to India. Hardly any of the girls there look like that.

its 10 times worse.

An indian women, although she may look slightly better, to me is equal to a black African.

Stick your dick inside a hairball. That's practically the same thing as fucking an Indian chick

The women are the only good things india has to offer

you will get curry on your dick and die

Don't fuck her ass, you'll get Curry dick.

Do you have a hairiness fetish?

not really, but from what I've seen indian girls are like white girls X10 in terms of being bi-polar moody cunts.

Only white aspie girls for me.

I mean there ain't nothing wrong with having an asian girl in general Indians are fucking stinky, bro.

Is that George Burdi from the White power band RAHOWA?

He's back now on twitter @georgeburdi and he follows Sup Forums news.

Yeah, their darker, but still hot. I have my Indian girl for 5 years. She fucks like a sexual machine, man.

They're Indo-Europeans mixed with Dravidians.

indians will hate you

I said when they are of age, retard. I meant their mixed children will be more attractive than their Indian parents.

Go to a big city like Delhi, Mumbai or Bangalore man. Since the population is so big, there are lots of 8/10s and above.

Currently dating an Indian girl. Been with her for 1.5 years. She's hot as fuck. I've never had any stigma from dating her. She can be mistaken for looking Middle Eastern since she's Punjabi which is a stone's throw from Pakistan.

Either way OP, if you go Indian or Asian, they will still most likely be a Doctor, Lawyer, Pharmacist, or Engineer. Can't go wrong with that. They are ingrained to work hard and get rich. Something I see lacking in white culture. It's still there in some individuals and needs to be spread more.

True. It stems from the fact that it is still a very conservative society, so most people remain virgins for a long time. Only a few girls even enter the dating pool. So these girls use their vagina to control and manipulate men, which causes them to have a princess like attitude.

Not all of them. My in-laws don't mind me.

the modern white man is a soulless automaton, and the modern east asian woman is a soulless insect, they make a great couple together and all the worlds races recoil in horror as they wait for the hapa mongrel to hatch and shot up their kids school

>caring what people think
hope you get good grades in high school next year

Worse. Japs have weird toilets that spray and dry their buttholes, but at least they use toilets. And at least Japs have pale skin, your kids will be nigger tier. Never stick your dick in anything brown.

>couldn't get a white girl so he got a shitskin.

her dna has been bleached and she still looks indian.

Broad categories are stupid. Look at the individual.

Is she smart? Does she make money? Does she have integrity? Does she treat you and others with respect? Is she nurturing, thoughtful, and communicative?

Who cares what nationality you pick, just get the best individual you can.

Married hot Indian babe going on 23 years. She's stacked tech credential (electrical engineering degree and MBA, both from top schools). She an excellent cook and mother. She's frugal, and would never *dream* of cheating on me. Oh, and she's given me two beautiful children, both of whom are Ivy-bound. Indian waifu is the best waifu.

Lel, why do sluts think they're actually wanted? Close your legs and men might choose you. No hymen, no diamond.

Yeah. This is how my wife is. Probably soon to be exwife.

it has the stigma of everything around you always stinking like streetshit and curry, if you're up for that