youtube.com/watch?v=1uOym781Zcc
archive.is/du1LZ
youtu.be/Em8qrgj1vYM?t=30s
blockexplorer.com/
blockchain.info/
archive.is/bZIUe
twitter.com/jonathandrich?protected_redirect=true
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No. It's not. Unless by it you mean click bait.

bump. more people need to watch George Webb instead of push their own bullshit theories.

George Webb is in the same fucking category as Kim Dotcom, Roger Stone, and Joe Biggs.

WOULD. NU-Sup Forums. PLEASE. STOP. GIVING. THESE. LYING. HYPE. FAGGOTS. ATTENTION.

Just stick to WikiLeaks and known deliverers.

FAGGGGOTS TROLLLL

>Kim Dotcom, Roger Stone
Both people that influenced the presidential election 1000x more than you did.
Get bent.

One of these things is not like the other one.
Joe Biggs is just a larping woolgathering fake news faggot.

you're a dope

Webb spends thousands of his own dollars, refuses financial compensation of any kind, and doesn't care if he looks insane. Best kind of journalist. This stuff he's doing with Jason Goodman is impressive and I wouldn't be surprised if they win an award or wind up dead.

Shills very aggressive trying to knock down Seth Rich threads today. Multiple shills in each thread.

Re George Webb, this:

>Just stick to WikiLeaks and known deliverers.

George Webb was a deliverer for WikiLeaks you asshole.

Bump. Webb is closer to the truth than anyone else.

Nice one OP!

Here, have another bump

Gonna take a look

I'll rethink my position on him if you can prove that.

You're a nu-Sup Forums retard if you're gonna sit there shilling for Kim Dotcom STILL. Go back to GLP or Reddit or whatever boat dropped you off hear, you fucking gullible, easily manipulated piece of shit.

* here, reeee

See the latest Hagmann report featuring George Webb. Give them 30 minutes of your time and decide for yourself.

youtu.be/hSO6EEzQby4

No, the shills are trying to bait this board into swallowing the shit of Kim Dotcom, Joe Biggs, etc., so they can shoot the whole Seth Rich story down.

Which means you're probably one yourself, you dumb fucking cunt.

worth watching if i'm already up to date on GW?

Don't compare Kim and Joe. Kim has a reason to be pissed and a plausible role, even if he is a hustling gangsta. Joe is a Bircherite faker whose contributions should be completely disregarded as bait.

Where do I verify your claim that he's a WikiLeaks deliverer?

Kim's pattern is always the same:

Hype for days.
Plug brand, services, etc.
Tell people "ask the NSA" or "if I win the lottery three times in a row, I'll provide evidence" or whatever.

Just saying low confidence =/= no confidence.

there was a video in which he implied it but its nothing he's address directly

God you ratty bastards larping as anything special are annoying.

Nothing new about GW except his connection to WikiLeaks. But Hagmann is very good. And Alicia Powe revealed on the same episode that she interviewed detective Wheeler and he was told to NOT investigate the DNC before taking the case to help the family, which is very unusual to tell any investigator.

part 16 out youtube.com/watch?v=7e1G12IOEkU

I don't have the timestamp. So that's as far as I can take you.

also, you guys need to follow Jason Goodman too as they're putting out some new content there too

They deal in unfalsifiable claims and muh-sources. Without the unfalsifiable claims and muh-sources, he's just reading the news. Think Styx + "I'm a s00per spy with s00per secret sources."

Shkreli must have the most autistic livestreams ever youtube.com/watch?v=MdPn1raqqHw

I don't care to debate you but a lot of your assumptions are just incorrect.

I don't doubt that it's just his word that he's a WikiLeaks deliverer. Reinforces my negative opinion of him and of those who swallow such crap.

Says you. In my eyes, you're easily fooled.

Well, gee, thanks. I thought maybe there was some obvious association between Assange and Webb I'd overlooked. But it's just the same ol' LARPTubing fooling the same kinds of nu-Sup Forumslacks.

Challenge: Name one impressive thing George Webb has said that's verifiably true. Just one.

Can you tell me what made you suspicious about GW? I had my suspicions initially. For someone to just pop out of nowhere with tomes of information, and without revealing background or source just didn't feel right to me. His association through WikiLeaks and interacting with Assange would have everything make much more sense if it could be verified from someone else. I'm just not sure how likely it is to find that sort of verification, except for from the man himself. You're right to be cautious.

nothingburger

Found a marine who is renting from one of the Awan brothers. That marine said that there had been stolen US government equipment (blackberries) stashed in his house. And that he ended up giving reports to the FBI and ONI. Webb found that by pounding the pavement. There literally are videos of him going to every house and knocking on doors.

I've been around the block with political "happenings" and their merchants. Some, like Alex Jones, are showmen, using all the P. T. Barnum tactics. Others, such as O'Keefe, deliver some crumbs, but the delivery never lives up to the pre-hype (see how everyone thought he was going to release a Hillary racist tape and how he retweeted PJW mentioning a Hillary racist tape -- then it turned out to be some no-name dude saying the same ol' shit about black Republicans). Others, such as Webb, probably sincerely believe what they're talking about, but lots of cranks sincerely believe what they're talking about. If he's let people assume he's a WikiLeaks deliverer, however, then he's probably more of a charlatan than a crank, keeping people hooked on a constant supply of extraordinary claims that never ultimately amount to anything verifiable.

He's only ever hinted at being involved in Wikileaks once AFAIK, and he has to have at least a thousand at this point I'm guessing. Specifically a sneakernet thumbdrive distribution network. The context for him alluding to this was that he was driving across the country going to his son's commencement in NY. On the way he had stopped to visit some stuff in Pennsylvania. The video in which he mentioned the WL thing was because, according to him, the person who was supposed who he was supposed to relay to didn't show, and he apparently didn't have any other communication channel, so he put it in his video to try and get in touch with the right person.

at least a thousand videos*

He claims he's filming an important interview with someone right now. Let's see if he delivers.

I thought it's supposed to be Rod Wheeler, the private detective who's the reason why Seth Rich is being widely talked about again.

I think there's been a bit too much optimism lately. We have been making progress with Seth Rich. But you've actually just helped me realize that we must still proceed with caution. False information. False people to trust could put an end to everything we've uncovered. There are too many people who are far too trusting in this world, and it's for that reason we're in this mess. It's very hard for me to believe GW is a charlatan as you imply, but it's also for that reason I need to reexamine everything I know.

It's not that people are too trusting, it's that people who can't be trusted are allowed to live and even protected by the law.

How eerie was that hospital with the 8 foot tall fence and the moats :-O

Elements of the same thing. Figures of authority are given trust without having earned it. People accept media and politicians to lie to them over and over and still trust them after. I take notice when any of these authorities lies to me. Lie to me once and our relationship is crippled.

Shkreli is /ouralbino/

part 17 youtube.com/watch?v=xFvV85TWb4U

Perhaps we should be able to fire our authorities more easily, then.

I've entertained the idea. If you're a politician and you're caught lying. Immediately removed from office or impeached. But then, we would have no politicians, would we?

Fuck yourself, shill.

You're paid to spread disinformation. You belong dead.

George Webb is in the process of breaking open the Seth Rich case. Shills are out to flood the zone. If anyone was around when #SpiritCooking broke a few days before the election, it's like that. The shills are willing to engage in longer than usual colloquies, anything to knock down or delay the bad news.

He breaks his theory in 217.13, and then develops it with further detail in the subsequent posts, which are still going up as I post (217.17 was posted as I was typing this).

217.13: youtube.com/watch?v=uPXuSjelhKQ

217.14: youtube.com/watch?v=TZphjB7qWdk

217.15: youtube.com/watch?v=1uOym781Zcc

217.16: youtube.com/watch?v=7e1G12IOEkU

217.17: youtube.com/watch?v=xFvV85TWb4U

Don't listen to shill disinfo, just watch George Webb and decide for yourself.

This is officially happening, confirmed by events on the ground, and simultaneous shill disinfo, as is so often the case.

destroyed

That's not helpful... if you can't answer his concerns and doubts then you're on weak footing.

>Just watch George Webb and decide for yourself

Definitely this. Second hand views are just second hand. Only yourself can decide what you think and feel about a subject. At the end of the day, if you really want to know what to think or feel about any subject, such as George Webb, you can only know by going to the source and deciding for yourself.

CHECK IT OUT WENDY.

GO ON CHECK IT OUT.

217.13: youtube.com/watch?v=uPXuSjelhKQ

217.14: youtube.com/watch?v=TZphjB7qWdk

217.15: youtube.com/watch?v=1uOym781Zcc

217.16: youtube.com/watch?v=7e1G12IOEkU

217.17: youtube.com/watch?v=xFvV85TWb4U

John Podesta in a frenzy converting $40B Clinton Foundation assets into gold, diamonds & artwork

Independent journalist George Webb says that after President Trump fired FBI director James Comey, longtime Democrat operative and Clinton loyalist John Podesta is in a frenzy to unload $40 billion from the Clinton Foundation — by buying up art, gold and diamonds, and spreading them out all over the world — before those assets are seized by a new FBI director.

Beginning at the 0:30 mark in the video above, Webb says:

“Right now . . . John Podesta is buying up artwork between every Jewish art dealer.”

Webb is asked: “How do you know that?”

Webb answers:

“I have a contact within the French intelligence that’s told me that. So they’re buying up artwork right now in every, they know every art dealer that he’s buying art from . . . . What you’re dealing with is Trump could go get that 40 billion dollars right now and seize those assets. So before a new FBI director is named — [Acting FBI Director Andrew] McCabe knows all about the $40 billion — you start moving this stuff to gold, diamonds, artwork and so forth, and you put it in your network . . . out into as many different countries as possible, so it’ll be so difficult to actually go seize. You have a contractual issue or an international issue every time you try to get some of this stuff that’s been moved. The money right now is being moved by John Podesta to artwork, diamonds and gold.“

You say that like having no politicians is a bad thing. We might be left with public administrators who exist to do what we tell them to do or else. Horror!
People should be able to reject their officials any time they like. The right of recall should be absolutely in the hands of the people.

wonder whether the price spike in bitcoin is related...

WARNING TO ALL CANADIANS. THIS IS THE CSIS. IF YOU CLICK THE LINK IN ORIGINAL POST YOU WILL BE CHARGED WITH AN ACT OF TERRORISM. THIS IS YOUR ONE AND ONLY WARNING

More like, tongue in cheek. And I agree 100 percent. If a politician fails to do what they say they will do, get them out of there immediately! We must have a society where honesty is rewarded, unlike this where deceit is.

>John Podesta
>art

Muh shills. Hype theory:

archive.is/du1LZ

>2. During the hype phase, sincere and reasonable skeptics who are familiar with the ways of the hype-mongering con artist will be called shills, and this manufactured shilling will convince morons that something big must be coming, ballooning the level of hype even more.

>This is ironic because a genuine shill will actually work to inflate the hype preceding these dud releases so they can claim a victory afterward. They will do this either by acting like fanboys who are sure something big is coming or by making other fanboys think there's a shill suppression attempt.

> Conversely, for a quality release, the genuine shill's approach is to avoid engaging and instead try to focus attention on (or create) news elsewhere. A shilled thread is a very quiet thread.

>wonder whether the price spike in bitcoin is related...THIS THIS THIS THIS

I HIGHLY suspect there is some correlation, just look at the bitcoin timelines. Bitcoins (and several other cryptocurrencies) are something I follow throughout the day (for a living).

For those of you who don't know, Bitcoin prices reached an ALL TIME HIGH between the late hours of the 24th of May, and the early hours of the 25th of May. Just one day before George Webb was told Podesta was liquidation the Clinton Foundation assets.

Notice the timeline for this Bitcoin graph. It peaks on the 25th at nearly $2500.00 each, and then has a sharp price reduction within 24 hours back down to $2200.

Bitcoins are a limited commodity created at a constant and finite rate, which is why the price is constantly fluctuating. If the supply is high, the prices surge. If the demand is low, the prices drop.

You have to remember, on March 20, 2017 (just a couple months ago) bitcoin prices were around $1,000 each. Within 2 full calendar months, they had MORE THAN DOUBLED.

My question when I saw the graphs blowing up at work, was WHY?

When I saw George's video posted on the 26th (at work mind you) I showed my colleagues and they SHIT. Guess what the market cap was on the 25th, (the day that bitcoin prices reached a record high before they declined)

$41,000,000,000.00

youtu.be/Em8qrgj1vYM?t=30s

>Within 2 full calendar months, they had MORE THAN DOUBLED.
welcome to bitcoin, that wasn't even its final form

My mistake. Podesta wasn't liquidating, he was diversifying the liquid cash into non-cash stockpiles. I believe a significant portion was converted to bitcoin.

Since you're a lot more knowledgable than me, might make sense for you to try to pass a qrd along to GW.

This money would have had to have passed through someone like coinbase right?

Ethereum went fucking crazy recently too.

ENJOY THE COMPLIMENTARY TABLE ROLLS

>127515154
>127515154
>127515154
>127515154

The shill's rhetoric here gives it away. Provides two examples and an "etc." That means one of the two examples is real and one is fake.

Kim Dotcom is a legit person of interest in solving Seth Rich's murder. Continue the path of memeing Kim a safe passage to follow through on his statement and offer to testify here in the US under oath. (Pic related is his statement issued 5/23/17)

im a slider shill ctr faggot and you are too

It still is seriously odd that the bitcoin price was relatively consistent in the preceding months up until the 15-16 of May; which is when Wheeler went public with his story on Fox News.

From the 15th of May to 10 days later the 25th of May, Bitcoin prices went from $1500-$1600 to $2400-$2500. In a period of 10 days the only way that can happen is if a party with a serious amount of buying power is investing in the currency.

Bitcoin prices fluctuate all the time, i'll give you that. But they typically fluctuate drastically in a negative direction, and positive growth is more over a period of time.

The only way bitcoin prices spike $1000.00 per coin in 10 days, is if someone with a seriously large bankroll is buying up any and all available bitcoins on the open market, and they are willing to pay whatever the asking price is. Remember, the bitcoin market cap is ~$40 billion dollars. Even a $20-$30 million dollar bitcoin investment wouldn't push the market in a positive direction that much.

In this case you are talking about hundreds of millions of dollars worth of bitcoins at the very minimum being purchased over a very short period of time. So short that the market doesn't have time to recover until you are done purchasing what you set out to attain.

> →
I haven't tried to reach out to George, but feel free to screencap my info if you have his contact information.

I've had my fellow bitcoin nerds looking into it since we started getting curious last week. Most of them are with families over the holiday, but when we get back in the office Tuesday we might be able to compare and contrast notes and see if we have found any correlations.

Unfortunately it will take several sets of eyes going through blockchain transaction archives from around the time the spikes started, to when the price hike finally stopped.

blockexplorer.com/
blockchain.info/

Bump. Make new Seth threads. Dont get hemmed into just following one general thread
Pol works because its open source intel
Consider evidence that you examine yourself before believing hoaxers and disinfo shills

6 gorillion man is actually right on here. This happened to the board once before in October. DONT LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN. Seth's case is real, dont waste time chasing ghosts.

The two main areas of the Seth Rich story that we should focus on are what happened to his laptop and what happened to him at the hospital. These are the points where the generally accepted narrative about what happened to Seth on the night he died start to break down. What we need to do is compile a list of actual quotes from news sources about his hospital stay and what happened to his laptop. If we can show actual quotes from news sources that contradict each other it will show how it is obvious that something is not right with the official story. If we don't have actual quotes from news sources with links then we don't have anything worthwhile to spread. We can wake people up with the discrepancies in the news stories but we have to gather them together in a comprehensive way first.

If you want to help but don't know what to do this is it. Lets expose how bullshit this story is with actual quotes! It's not that hard!

This Daily Mail article talks a lot about Seth's computer, but doesn't really have direct quotes. Is there a news article with direct quotes from Jack Burkman or that talks more about his "team of investigators"? Is there an article that talks more about the anonymous federal investigator? Can we make a comprehensive list of all the situation where someone has claimed to have looked at Seth's computer? This is something that we can do it shouldn't be too hard.

"A team of private investigators led by GOP lobbyist Jack Burkman told DailyMail.com he found no emails to Wikileaks on Seth Rich's computer"

"The MPD declined to comment to Dailymail.com about whether they have any suspects or are following any current leads, whether the FBI assisted with computer forensics, or whether they could provide a physical description of the potential assailants. The police also declined to say whether their current assumption is that Rich was killed in a robbery attempt."

"A private investigator working for Seth Rich's family said he has examined the slain DNC staffer's computers and found no evidence he was in contact with Wikileaks before his death, disputing claims made by an unnamed federal investigator on Tuesday."

"An anonymous federal investigator told Fox News on Tuesday that an FBI review of Rich's computer found he had transferred over 40,000 internal DNC emails to Wikileaks last May, which were later published by the whistle blower website."

"But Jack Burkman, who has been leading a team of investigators looking into Rich's mysterious death, said his group has personally examined Rich's computers and found no evidence that there were any contacts between the DNC staffer and Wikileaks."

archive.is/bZIUe

What does this have to do with Pharma Daddy?

up

twitter.com/jonathandrich?protected_redirect=true

Has anybody tried to contact Jonathan Rich, his cousin? I bet he would know for sure which hospital he was taken to and maybe even a doctors name. He is the only family member I think that did not accept "a donation" of some kind.

Why is shekel guy in that image?

The CCN #16113799 will confirm is real or not. That is the report number that anyone with access can look up.

He offered 150,000 for information leading to the arrest of who murdered Seth Rich.

>speaking Spanish

What the shit is this and where is pic from

Really? Bloody heck wouldn't expect that. I've watched a few of his live streams and he seems totally bluepilled.

I'll have to think over the motives as far as Skreli is concerned and the motives for the livestreaming.

It was leaked by this twitter account @truthwyspr. But nobody has been able to verify who is behind the account or the authenticity of the documents they are providing.

I think Skreli is genuinely curious and he has money to throw around. Bet he knows it wasn't a botched robbery.

Hmm yeah they said they would share something new today Huh...
Very weird. The Joe Biggs redacted pic seemed like shitty bait, this is about the same maybe a nodule or two less shitty, phone pic of screen is always a nice touch. How long will it take to confirm do you think?

anybody got the total reward amount so i can add it to this photo
also tell me what else to add
i think its too busy but i dont know what to do
thanks in advance

I've already got FOIA requests in the tubes for the DC Metro to verify the case number on this document. If it is a forgery, they may confirm or deny it. Either way it conflicts with the official public narrative, so they have to answer to it.

I think that is what you all need to remember with these "unverified sources". These documents regardless if you truly believe they are authentic, at least will make the respective departments confirm or deny them. If they outright deny they are true, we can probably expect more leaks. If they partially confirm, or try to explain the documents, then they open up another can of questions.

But with him getting ready for a court case it wouldn't be the ideal time to be shit stirring.

>shkreli
Why would Shkreli want the Berners to succeed? Shkreli's money and future are on the side of the corporate wing of the Democrats. I think he wants to accumulate information and keep it sequestered under NDA, just like his Wu-Tang Clan album.
The credulity of Biggs and TwoofWyspr is just too pathetic. Journalistic integrity, even at the microblogger level, entails the ability to distinguish bullshit from not. If he can't do that then he's a dead end. Everything stinks about him. Thanks for verifying TruthFAG, let us know when he posts something verifiably real. Better you keep an eye and hand on this so we don't have to.

at least $365k

Adult organs wouldn't usually go to a child...wrong size.

But he's potentially motivating many people to look into this.

If it really is a deep state murder maybe Shkreli crossed some of the same people. There was a media hit piece on him recently and he's being sued.