Milo Yiannopoulos

What do you think of this guy? A lot of the things he says are good, but he's also pro-circumcision and his personality is quite unlikable for me. He's also (((Jewish))) and opposed to atheism. He might be good as an entry-level redpill, but shouldn't be idolised.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TxL_bf7wetE
youtu.be/TJKMYaNWA48He
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Controlled op Jew

LMFAO I LOVE BASED milo I LOVE HOW SHE READS Sup Forums AND POSTS WHAT I READ TO PLACES THAT ARE NOT WHERE I READ THEM

THE MORE THE MERRIER WE NEED TO REDPILL ALL THE NORMIES WITH BASED TRANNY AND NIGGER CUM AND KEK WILLS IT

Doing us a service in the long run by redpilling the younger generation but gets a little too cringy with the memes

It's nice that he's around to influence people we might never reach

doing god's work user

like being gay

>Is a massive unapologetic faggot that takes every opportunity to annoyingly state how much he loves cock
>but video games are weird

He's a jumped up little fantasist fuck with likely narcissistic personality disorder. Watching him on that show with how schoolgirl nervous he was now that he was in the "big time" was as cringy as fuck. Total embarrassment and a shit rhetorician.

>Implying being opposed to atheism is a bad thing.
Do you feel enlightened by your own intelligence?

i hope he dies of aids

He's OK at best. He's undoubtedly very articulate but at times needlessly goes off the handle and seems a bit immature. I like how he pisses off SJWs and Muzzshits and is an advocate for free speech. Other than that, he tacitly supports faggotry, pedophilia (or at least he used to), and sucking nigger dicks. Not the best representative of the alt-right.

There are no idols, all human are flawed. Listen to many, and carefully choose those ideas you agree with. Thinking that one person is right in all things is religion.

Who cares, his career is pretty much dead now

Indubitability.

No man should be idolized. Milo knows how to wield his situation, his looks, and his opinions effectively for what he wants to do..

It's an amazing (((coincidence))) they can only find Jewish spokes people.

His welcome back party was lame and he lost a lot of momentum. I hope he gets back on the airwaves so he can start lighting real fires again

What year is it?

Why, it's the current year of course!

>Not the best representative of the alt-right.

yeah, I think he'd agree with you there
youtube.com/watch?v=TxL_bf7wetE

I agree. That shit seemed really lame and disappointing.

Damn that was absolutely brutal. If I was that guy I'd seriously consider offing myself after that.

>His mother is Jewish, and his stepfather is an architect.

top fucking kek

is "Milo" even a thing anymore?

youtu.be/TJKMYaNWA48He
He's also notorious for a whole bunch of other bullshit