Which taxes actually make the most sense?

Income? Sales? Land value? Capital gains? Honestly income seems like one of the worst things to tax.

Taxation is theft.

Okay, good luck trying to prove universal consent or somehow completely the work of Locke, Rawls, or virtually all other contractualists. I'll wait to see what you can come up with.

>punishing you for being productive
icome tax is awesome

land taxes are the only morally justified and would fix a shit load of the problems we face today

• Those who got the upper hand by securing land tenures would support
public services, so wages and commerce and capital formation could go untaxed.

• To pay the taxes, landowners would have to use the land by hiring workers (or selling to owner-operators and owner-residents). This would raise demand for labor; labor, through consumption, would raise demand for final products.
• To pay the workers, landowners would have to produce and sell goods, thereby raising supply and precluding inflation. Needed capital would
come to their aid by virtue of its being untaxed.
Thus, George would cut the Gordian knot of modern dilemma-bound economics by raising demand, raising supply, raising incentives, improving equity, freeing up the market, supporting government, fostering capital
formation, and paying public debts, all in one simple stroke. It is quite a stroke, enough to leave one breathless

fpbp

Land tax is the "least bad tax" as some smart money counting jew once said

This guy gets it.

>still arguing taxes
immigration and laws are a thousand times more important. bin this.

Sales tax. At least in the UK.

>Make money, government doesn't take any of it
>Get taxed when you spend money

As opposed to the current practice

>Make money, government takes 20%
>Buy items with your taxed money, and pay 20% tax on it
>Buy cigarettes or fuel and get a further tax on it

>Which taxes actually make the most sense?
Road tax.
>you can avoid it by not owning a car
>the proceeds are earmarked for upkeep of infrastructure (or at least in theory)
>net benefit to society
It's one of the rare taxes I have no problem with as long as you get rid of all the co2 bullshit they do nowadays.

If everyone took money out of their bank accounts tomorrow, burned it all, and we started over on a system of some arbirtuary yet relevant dollar count, that is asset backed by gold, so we have a sound money supply, and we ONLY wanted to fund what is in the state's and federal constitution, what would the tax rate on property look like for an average home owner? Assuming every other tax like income, gas, sales, etc. etc. were all discarded and put into land solely for accounting efficiency purposes. Is that a ridiculous number that's impossible to figure out or what do you think?

>the color of someones skin more important than economics

Even if your an ethno nationalist nazi facist whatever you should still support the land tax paradigm.

You simply allow natives or whites or whomever your race dujour is pay a lesser rate

ezpz
stormfront plz go

Economic incentive is rooted beneath cultural development. We can't have Keynesian economists running our country and think whites are going to prosper...

> We can only talk about immigration and shitskins/niggers on Sup Forums
I can understand why so many other boards hate Sup Forums when so little of it is actual political discussion.

ask a realtor or a tax assessor, people have made a fucking science out of figuring land values and have been doing it for a long fucking time

Inheritance Tax, generational wealth is the cause of most problems today.

You're human garbage and shouldn't have an opinion. End yourself.

>says the guy who is using internet and not just living innawoods.

Says the guy who just said we should have a strict constitutional government with no other spending.

Because letting millions of poor, disabled, and old people wither and die in the streets is the pinnacle of civilization.

Go read some more Atlas Shrugged kiddo.

I've never read Atlas Shrugged.

Can you please screencap where I said, "letting millions of poor, disabled, and old people wither and die in the streets is the pinnacle of civilization."?

I don't see it anywhere.

lol wow economists sure are easily triggered. arguing marginal tax rates isn't even a political discussion more like a discussion of theory (economics isn't science) and pointless autism. discussing values and philosophical basis for morality and law however is always worthwhile.

You literally said limit government spending to what is in the constitution.

There is no welfare state in the constitution.

Income and cap gains.

A corporation deviating from these taxes must have a board of directors who make sure the money is spent in a way that aids the survival of the company.

The real question is, how do we make sure that MORAL YACHTS are American made.

It is but it is a necessary evil of government

>t

tax was max 2%, for most ppl 0% when America rose like a skyrocket. wealth was massive, poerty extremely low.

i say no tax makes sense at all.
rich ppl would pay some tax for free, because they have the most interest in protecting the country -> their wealth in that country.

so ZERO enforced taxes would literally be the best.

I think you are misunderstanding, if you look at the first word of my paragraph it says, "if". You may be familiar with the word, it is usually used when author of the paragraph describes a scenario in which he would like to describe an event or series of events that won't happen, but would like to mentally portray as happening to get a point across and thus figure out an answer.

Can you not see the scenario in which I painted was solely imaginary and I could have simply asked "I'm interested in this idea. What would the average family pay in this scenario?"

I could have completely left out the gloom of the information I wrote, but I thought I'd be polite and write something of competence so he could understand that I was interested.

And on your other point here.

>There is no welfare state in the constitution.
I agree. Where did you get then notion I thought there was? There clearly isn't.

>still cant argue against a land tax

such a big brain you got their Mr Stormfront!

I agree it pretty much is pointless autism. If you got a death squad together and wiped out all the non whites in the lets say a small but rather do-able country like England, suddenly things would turn around, even with fucking awful economic policy. Tbh not even a fan of economics myself, its a kike game and waste of energy.

Your answer is that the vast majority of people would pay a lot less than the do currently

a lvt would be the only tax. No more capital gains, no more sales tax, no more sin taxes, no property tax on improvements, no income tax ect

inheritance

Tariffs

Income tax is best tax.

t. CPA

Forego all taxes but sales tax, punishing idiotic materialism in the way that benefits the state.

Sounds quite appealing. I'll look further into the land tax meme because its probably the only sensible transition from bureaucracy to simplicity.

its a paradigm you can apply to any ideology; you want big government with lots of gibs or a paleo conservative no roads libertarian paradise its still the best way to fund a society

fpbp

Time for a bbq

enjoy looking into Henry George and geonomics

I too hate paved roads, a postial service, clean water and food, financial aid, space travel, and a safe country from having a strong military.

Source on that graph?

you sound like a fucking mouthbreathing faggot

>claims to live in a free country
>pays property taxes
property taxes are the worst imo