What's with all these white coal burners suddenly going full 14/88?

What's with all these white coal burners suddenly going full 14/88?

youtube.com/watch?v=fXQ4WuoY33s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4HUAFO0nGl0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Money.

>What's with all these money-grubbers money grubbing?

She looks like a jew.

attention

She's a German living in the UK. Her nose does not look Jewish to me.

Money.
They think they will be accepted (and they will be by the betas) so its a money stream for them. Just look at who they are: Lauren Southern (confirmed coalburner in her Langley BC highschool who wrote a "book" only 60 pages long with barely highschool level analysis.

She is a perfect example of the woman problem. Parasites. Ideologically vapid. Only good for recruitment.

youtube.com/watch?v=4HUAFO0nGl0

Here is an idea we should infiltrate the left and the sjw then when established turn all 1488 and make them lose their shit because they are breaking apart

>White women won't sleep with me so they're obviously all coal burners.

>Her nose does not look Jewish to me
You should not rely on one factor for your determination my friend.

Attention

Any women who's interested in politics is a red flag

>thinking every woman is a coalburner
Oh, it's a fucking leaf!

>the comments
lel

she deserves it anyway

Fairly sure she was a Medpack not German.
Proof? Not doubting it, more out of curiosity.

Her phenotype is simply not of a typical Jew. There isn't a reason to suspect it unless she mentions it herself.

You might be right, but I think she has mentioned German heriitage.

they are following the youtube ad revenue
when it becomes cool to hate on conservatives again she will be doing interracial gang bangs

anti-semitic much?

Check the archives, a canadian user who knows her was posting proof/party pics/convos etc like 2 years ago when she first was exploiting Sup Forums for attention.

Whores gonna whore.

I don't think anyone has the patience for that.

Proof of coal-burning?

Any evidence she is a coal burner?

>coal burners

proofs

So are you 12 or just fucking retarded?

Dont give these whores any views. They have already dramatically contributed to the destruction of our civilization.

She saw the pendelum swinging back around and switched sides. Women have no loyalty to the tribe, it's disgusting. I'd respect her more if she stayed a SJW.

They want attention and money from betas.

These women are not smart, they only repeat ideas that they don't fully understand. Watch her videos, she gives nothing of value.

We don't want them back

Swiss technically fit, at least the mayority of them.

kike

a face only a mother could love and even then who loves a nigger... not even their parents

>nose-ring
CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM

Opportunists.

money and attention, the world view of women is as maleable as clay once they trust you or think they'll get something out of it

gee idk it's almost like women don't want to be raped and killed

she mentioned it in an early video, can't remember which one

>nose ring

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah i'm good

That's too bad. Unsubbed and black-listed.

>"this is not a bitchfest"
>goes on for 9 more minutes

>can't remember which one

fuck off then

>divide and conquer kike thread

go home trudeau

no need to get hostile hanz

don't you have a wife to prep

>smdh

okay, next time I won't warn you about coal burners

I want to fuck that girl

She thinks it's ok to kill babies.

The switch from SJW to Alt-Light isn't that big of a deal. The Alt-Light has already got trannies, Jews, Jewish gays, etc. If you make the switch you can continue to make money - 'Why I stopped being an SJW' bla bla bla nonsense.

Far-right politics is the new 'nerd culture' for women.
Women used to mock nerds for being lame virgins, then tried to be nerds and feigned interest in nerdy pursuits.

Now far-right/'alt-right'politics among the young these days have a similar status to nerd culture, so women are joining up to be cool.

>What's with all these white coal burners suddenly going full 14/88?
$$$$$$$$$$$$$easy$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$easy$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$easy$$$$
$$$$$$$$$easy$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

^this.
/thread.

You young men are idiots for chasing after women to the extent that you're actively tuning into and following them rattle on about political and world views. You're a man, form your own dam opinion. If women want to gather round and sort themselves out, let em. You as a man should already have your shit sorted out. These youtube celebrities are just regurgitating what has already been said for shekels.

If she is actually a leftist...Then she is aiding us in her quest for money. She gets paid and our ideals are promoted. No big deal.

Laci Green has gone from SJW to classical liberal.

Sargon of Akkad has gone from classical liberal to conservative.

Steven Crowder and Ann Coulter have gone from conservative to Alt-lite.

Lauren Southern is going from Alt-lite to almost Alt-right (except the JQ).

The Alt-Right are going full Evola.

I think we genuinely are shifting the culture to the right in some way.

>Alt-Light

at least she calls out (((them)))

Her Father is Jewish, so she is technically not jewish

>Sargon of Akkad has gone from classical liberal to conservative.
he's still a classical liberal for the most part, but he started distancing himself from a lot of people pretending to be "classical liberals" who are nothing more than leftists trying to flee the sinking ship.

proofs

>everyone is getting comfortable and revealing their power levels in public
this will not backfire monumentally in the slightest

>stay scared

So much shit posting you're not even rare anymore.

Yeah iv'e noticed, pol is making progress. I used to be a feminist and now i just browse pol all day feeding on alt right information. It just makes so much more sense, i feel like i know so much better and i can now help the world. I am no longer a cucked white girl and pol saved me from turning into a coal burner.

Fine, don't say I didn't warn ya

He's right though, we should gather more people before we reveal our beliefs. Otherwise the SJWs and lefties will crush the movement like they've been doing for a long time.

Hide Lauren Southern copycat threads.

Ignore Lauren Southern copycat threads.

Do not reply to Lauren Southern copycat threa.ds

One drop = Jewish

50% of her is Jewish as you get 50% of DNA from each parent.

Joke's on you I'm already dead on the inside

god dammit brother, wake up

Just fuck off.

You may only stay if you promise to have five white kids.

>The Alt-Right are going full Evola.

On that topic, does the left even have a functional method for the transmission of esoteric knowledge?

>it hurts our race, the white race
My fashy receptors just reacted. I'm going to let that hook in her nose slip and listen.

Oh i want to have as many beautiful white babies as i possibly can. Although i'm still a virgin so I know nothing of it yet. Also have to find the right guy to make em with. It's one of my top goals, till then i just browse pol and hope for my dreams to come true.

What a shill fucking voice fuck off roasite
Fucking sick you this shit bro.

Rode enough dicks and sucked enough clits now gettin old and wants a simp workhorse to slave for her

Hhahahah HOLY SHIT
who remembers that thread like 4 months ago when this girl posted one of her first videos on here asking for criticisms and thoughts.

>there are actual female anons on this board RIGHT NOW

Fucking called it so much now.

$1 per 1,000 views

This makes youtube whores say anything really.

sauce on her being a coalburner or is that just a fetish of yours?

If she's Jewish then that explains it. Jews know what they're doing, and they're in 'it' for themselves. They need to be involved in all sides of the conflict.

Jews only care about what is good for the Jews, and they know from history, and common sense, that they must be the dominant voice of the alt-light lest white nationalism attract alt-lighters.

Holy shit, what's with all the recent shilling against this girl. She isn't even a high profile right-wing e-celeb as far as I'm concerned...but by the sheer anount of threads shilling against her you'd think she has like 10 million subscribers.

Is this the new tactic by Shareblue/Reddit/Reagan Battailon? To go after "up and coming" right wing YT channels with great potential for growth. Kill it before it lays eggs, is that the new tactic??

FPBP

she looks like a chink

I have no idea who this is and I'm not even going to click to find out, just here discussing a topic.

Most of the shilling is just people wanting to give her attention so they're most likely fans.

Nope this is just a cunt looking for beta buxs and chad fucks shit.
Leave this cunt alone shes signalling.

wtf is that? he looks like a poointheloo but black

Probably yes. They're going full Saul Alinsky on any alt-right/alt-lite e-celeb that is gaining traction.

>13. "Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it." Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.

Hope you have nightmares after seeing this picture you bastard

Conservatism is a fad now. As the meteor man said, "Conservatism is the new counter culture." Now it's edgy and contrarian to be a conservative. The more edgy and contrarian the better (Ex:Sup Forums). Women always want to bandwagon on the next fad because modern women are nihilists that don't want to be left behind and being into a fad ensure more chad cock. Women do it to insure their survival and their attention.

>German
>Flies american flag instead of own country's flag

she's cute and I agree with a lot of what she says but I can't watch for more than a minute because of her voice

That's my point, f a m.

Her bio on a site she contributes to says she's an authoritarian conservative. Getting some fashy vibes.

anotha one 'dj khaled'

keko

Not really

>Pls stop getting triggered over the Jew thing- it's a reference to the nose. It was just banter.

That excuse was weak as fuck, I'm pretty sure it was just cover

I can't speak for everyone posting her shit on Sup Forums, but I'm not shilling with bad intent. I've made similar threads about Styx.