this man approaches you in a bar, and tells you to stop objectifying your girlfriend...

> this man approaches you in a bar, and tells you to stop objectifying your girlfriend, like the white cis male oppressor you are, and treat her as an equal instead. He then starts talking to her about his time on the Ashram in India

wat do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ewQzuuG_Njk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Laugh about it with her because she hates new age hipster cunts more than I do

Exactly what kind of bar am I in where that guy approaches me?

Tell him that it's my wife and if he wants to talk to someone about his India bullshit him and I can go outside and have a chat.

lets just say there are a lot of craft beers available

>In a bar
>Shirtless guy with stupid pensive look on his face comes up to me to strike up conversation about equality

This is taking place in a gay bar isn't it OP? Just because he says he is a girl doesn't make him your girlfriend, faggot.

i dont have a gf

I play with my fidget spinner until he realizes he can't handle my level of autism and backs away

>Implying I go to bars like a peasant faggot
>Implying my wife would allow anyone besides myself to flirt with her without promptly ending the conversation and walking away from him
Lots of implications here user

>this man approaches you in a bar

Sorry fella, I don't swing that way

what the fuck am i doing in the blue oyster?

>the Ashram in India

Does he poo in loo?

Choke him out then rape him. He's prettier than my gf either way. Plus male rape isn't gay.

A buff shirtless guy with earings, and hyper stylish hair isn't straight at all. If he saw you objectify your girlfriend that would just signal your a dominate alpha. He would most likely ask you to join him in the nearest men's bathroom and see how fast he can get your cream cannon to soak his hipster beard in baby batter. Pro tip the larger the hipster beard the more man salsa it can hold. That muscle sub knows whats up.

Gay post best post

>Not lifting until you are his size or bigger then finding a woman

Don't tell me you pathetic whites actually do this

Stab him when he looks away for a second.

I'd go get two beers while she entertained his anecdote for a minute or two, and I'd expect to come back to see her admonishing him for being a lifestyle buddhist. Then I'd tell him good luck, because having gee-whiz orientalist fake ideology actually works on most sluts, just not on anyone with common sense.

Bugging people is offense.
Accusing me of something I have not done makes him an idiot. So I and my waifu will attack and mock him verbally taking turns and have a good laugh.

Maybe I will trigger him into physically assaulting me and kick the living shit out of him in response if we decide that he needs a good lesson and needs to get a stronger connection to reality.

youtube.com/watch?v=ewQzuuG_Njk

If she listened to a word he said; I'd just leave.
I can always get a new gf.
I need virgin ears.

I wonder what im doing in a bar. Havent been to one of those in years. Then I wonder who this girlfriend hes talking about is. Ive been married for 6 years. I then Politely excuse myself and make my way home.

>Approaches me in a bar
>strikes convo about equality
Am I in Pulse?

kick her cunt

> Be single gay man
> The woman is a roommate/friend of mine
> Have secret plan with friend to attract men like this into a cuck situation
> Eventually end up back at our place
> He agrees to show me how to treat a lady
> He fucks my roommate and I get a free show, just pretending to be a cucked boyfriend
> Add his used condom to our collection

"you PC brah?"

stab him

Tell him the leather club is two blocks down.

> Add his used condom to our collection

He's cute.
Try to suck off in bathroom stall while dropping nasty shit in plugged toilet.
Snowball

Pint glass in the face.

Hahahaaaa..

BUT HE'S OK W/ NIGGERS TREATING WOMEN LIKE SHIT?! THAT'S WHAT THEY DO.. NIGGERS TREAT WOMEN LIKE TRASH AND EVERYONE TURNS A BLIND EYE. I AM DONE WITH YOUR CONDITIONING. I AM DONE WITH FEELING ASHAMED. I AM A PROUD WHITE MAN. I AM AN ACCOMPLISHED MAN WITH MANY THINGS TO BE PROUD OF. GO TO HELL, YOU JEW. DOWN WITH YOUR ADMONISHMENTS. OUR PEOPLE ARE STRONG AND WILL FIGHT BACK.

/thread

the fire is rising, brothers

Put a bullet in his skull and stop the rig.

HOLY SHIT!

Lololololo Yeah, right.