"Clean your bloody room!"

"Clean your bloody room!"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r6AQ_85U7Q0
youtube.com/watch?v=pkae0-TgrRU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're not my real dad

This video is genuinely one of the most disturbing things I've ever seen. Part of my humanity was lost watching it. Been watching and looking at hardcore gore since the advent of the internet.

>mfw

to soon

link pls

I wish he was

bucko

what's it's name?

youtube.com/watch?v=r6AQ_85U7Q0

Link for anyone that wants to suffer tonight

Don't watch it finbro

Came here to post OP but it's already here.

Clean your room you degenerates.

Ok Mr. Tradcon Jew Enabler

FUCK YOU i was about to go sleep

I haven't properly cleaned my room in months
Only ever vacuum the floor when it goes a bit too far

>"what if this is NOT a mental illness..."
>"what if this individual is pre-wired..."
Oh, you mean like how some individuals are "pre-wired" for depression, body dysphoria, agoraphobia, and other mental illnesses.

What Dr. Kike was really saying: "What if we call this something else. Wouldn't it be something else then?"

Given France's no genetic testing paternity laws, I don't think you can ever prove that.

Even 23andMe is banned over here.

What the fuck? Why?

>room looks like shit
>still know where everything is
>throw out the trash as needed
>nothing blatantly unhealthy except for the way it looks and maybe some extra dirt on my clothes
>live alone so it would only matter to me

Fuck you frogman, I do what I want.

Sauce on this

And will continue to live alone

here

>daughter
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They're fussy about letting us figuring anything about race or ethnicity
> recording ethnic or religious information is banned since 1978
> paternity tests are banned
> ancestry DNA tests are banned

what in the name of fuck

I had no idea you guys had it that bad, jesus christ

He's realer than your real dad

Fuck you, clean rooms are a meme made by either literal retards who couldn't find their keys without a big glowing neon sign above them or germaphobic autists that masturbate with hand sanitizer. Prove me wrong

I can't! The damn postmodernists and bloody neo-marxists have taken over my room!

If you can't even get your house in order how do you expect to get your society and culture in order?

Peterson would say that you're sensitive to the story your environment is telling you. It's not made up of objects, but rather tools and obstacles. Having to sort through obstacles to find tools is not good. It reflects the absence of a clarity of purpose. If you can't sort through the things in your immediate environment, and array them in such a way as to facilitate the accomplishment of tasks at hand, how can you hope to do so when it comes to your life in general? Life isn't just about getting by, it's about excelling.

Clean your fucking room, bucko.

Not until you ditch civic nationalism Peterson. You know what needs to be done.

Friend, you spent too many words in that post to argue for dirty rooms.

>but i like it bloody.

This is why we need conscription around the western world

youtube.com/watch?v=pkae0-TgrRU

Wtf you guys going on about. That was sweet really.

>I'm hurt
>bad
>really bad
>...why?

We've failed as a people

according to Canada's Bill C 16, on is a transgender purely by choice, gender is chose by whim, it has nothing to do with biological sex, so all the argument that "he was born this way" falls apart, it's his choice, and as easily he chose to become a woman he can chose to become a man again.

Jesus christ, you can see his soul leaving his body.

If that was "sweet" to you than you are more mentally deranged than even the most actually psychotic people here

what is it sliding?

So French women can cuck the shit out of you? Interesting

It means "this thread triggers me so I will say it's a slide thread", as in a thread constructed to pollute the board and take attention away from other threads that are supposed more important (slide them to 404)

Yes and what is it that is being slid?

A son opening up about his feelings to his father. Even if he is some deranged lunatic of a person it's good to see him attempting to forge emotional bonds with his dad.

This is why actual transpeople are against this law. It literally erases them in favor of the post-identity rhetoric of the 'choice'.

It's sad that Sup Forums can't realize that real transpeople, almost all white, are being used to absorb the hatred of people so the enemy advances their agenda while you're killing us.

Varies day to day, whatever the most recent hysteria is about. Right now Seth Rich

NO THAT POOR MAN
THIS IS HORRIBLE

Fuuuuck. Worst thing for any father of a son. Thankfully even at 6 my boy loves tits and is juggling 2 girlfriends at school.

Other fear is my daughter grows up to be a degenerate whore.

>have a successful work life, terrible personal life
>home is an absolute disaster
>shit thrown everywhere, complete chaos
>despite investing lots time into cleaning room every weekend it just never really improves, seems like I'm just spinning wheels
>discover Peterson videos
>start to sort self out
>slowly improving
>finally setup appointment with therapist, something I've been wanting to do for years
>prescribed medication
>better diet
>exercise
>suddenly everything starts to improve my local environment
>very in-depth organization of things that have been put off for years
>finally saw light at the end of the tunnel last night
>room actually looks mostly clean, despite a few final things needing to be put away
>other aspects of life are simultaneously improving

Start small, and keep at it. It gets better. Start with sleep, it's the most helpful.

>despite a few final things needing to be put away
Put them away now, trust me, go do it now.

I did the other day

I didn't need to feel today. Losing your son like that would hurt so fucking bad.

Why are all Americans on medication? Seriously wtf

Thanks user. I'll go do it right after this post.

I've honestly never been on any meds other than antibiotics, and have historically been anti-med. But fuck, they help.

can someone give me some jordan peterson to watch? relative newbie to the jp

Start with his couple Joe Rogan podcasts, his Dave Rubin interview. He also has a bunch of lectures on his YT channel.

thanks

SORT EM OUT

Can we name dr. Petersons events be named a official Sup Forums meet up? Half the crowd uses Sup Forums you can tell by the memes they laugh at when he speaks.

Any leafs going to the Bible lectures?