What would be a 9/11 equivalent today? Not in terms of casualties, but more like shock value and impact on the future

What would be a 9/11 equivalent today? Not in terms of casualties, but more like shock value and impact on the future.

I was thinking of the White House being blown up with Trump and half his cabinet.

destroying european art, museums, picasso stuff etc. we westerners are more outraged by visible destruction of culture that dead bodies. ISIS destroying some egyptian statues made world news

if the poor muzzturds kabaa got nuked that would be so tragic

A fake alien disclosure.

I was thinking Merkel being blown up for being a cunt

North Korea launch an ICBM on Japan to bait burgers into nuclear war

The only thing that will gain as much shock or change would have to top 9/11 as the world we live in has already changed, the new world order were the only ones to benefit from 9/11, to take things to the next level of control would be probably a virus where people feel completely powerless to do anything and totally rely on government.

imagine how butthurt the world would be if the louvre was blown up by a shitskin

Reee

if all the internet went down for a week.

how about a huge email scandal involving all of the US government, pedophilia, and corruption.

That would be worse than 9/11

imagine if the power went out that long... I would gladly die during such a happening, could you imagine the chaos even on an urban level?
No police, no camera's, no internet. No nothing.

A blackout for a long period of time with claims. A nuclear power plant blowing up which is highly probable (accident or terror).

Fuck off mossad. Gas yourself

I wish that would happen..

something that would cause us burgers to overreact like an attack on FB, Google, or Amazon.

why ? are you a sociopath ?

An attack on the Vatican.

salafist terrorism ? Will it really change anything to the situation we face today ?

But yeah, it will be a shock.

We had an assasination attempt on the Pope by an enlightned turk, no less, a couple decades ago but a full scale blow-up-everything sacred at Vatican city, keeping apart body count even if there is none, I think that it would really spark things going. It would symbolize an offensive on everything westerners hold as foundation of our very own continent and keeping it unanswered would really symbolize capitulation. Inner city bombings came off more easily that I can tell you.

Wheres the outrage of the muslim that destroyed tens of old statues in Rome? I doubt you even heard of that. Stop saying random shit Swedistan

Nice try, Mohammed Ramadan Mohammed.

I was thinking of this too, but say if it happened in Germany while he was over there on a diplomatic visit and it was Muslim refugees who did it.
That's the kind of shit we would need to officially close the gates.

Either this OR

One or multiple major night raids by 50~100 muslims on remote european villages using knifes, mashettes and chainsaws beheading all non-muslims(the entire village) and kidnapping the virgin girls.

Excuse me for my sick suggestion but i know how sick islam is and what it is capable of.

>but more like shock value and impact on the future.
taking away the right to vote for women, to save civilization and save women from degeneracy (and themselves) by keeping them in check.

Muslim night raids.
see They'r coming !!