Belgian Monarchy Furious at "Treasonous" Burger King Advertisement

Any Belgians wanna explain this?

>Burger King will be opening their first restaurants in Belgium this summer and before their arrival they've pitted their mascot against the country's current king.
>Their website, "whoistheking.be" asks people to choose between the country's king and their mascot, Burger King. "Two kings, one crown, who will rule?"
>When you vote for King Philippe the advert says: "Are you sure you want to vote for King Philippe? He won't be the one makes fries."
>The second time it asks if you're really sure and suggests that you go visit the King at 11pm.
>Then it asks you if you're sure that you're sure and the yes button moves away as you try to click it.

>Royal spokesman Pierre Emmanuel de Bauw told AFP that they disapprove of this approach and that the monarchy has contacted Burger King. "The use of the King's image is subject to authorization," he said. "In this particular case, we received no requests. This is extremely disrespectful and we cannot comprehend what the advertiser was intending. In fact, in certain instances such activity, even for the purpose of advertisement, could be considered treason. Since [the advertisement] is for commercial purposes, we would not have given our authorization."

whoistheking.be
WTF?

What do you think? Who is the true King of Belgium?

Belgium can kiss the Burger King's royal ass.
When America sends it's only royalty you fuckers better recognize

Tells you how irrelevant your monarchy is when you fell threatened by a fast food mascot.

>Disrepecting the king of burgers

Looks like Belgium needs a dose of freedom so large it makes the WW1 occupation look like pattycake

Lmao Burgerking has more of a government and history than Belgium

He's more than a mascot you dunce, he is the only recognized (unofficial but honored) royalty of the USA - (we can have no official royalty)

The french even stole their food from them lol. Now they are being cucked by the one true unofficial king of the USA - he has come to claim all the fries and waffles

Never forget.

Who gives a shit about people selecting themselves out of the gene pool

I miss the king to be honest.

Burger King is arguably more relevant to international geopolitics than Belgium.

(((planned parenthood)))

>2017
>Still having a monarchy
Why do Europoors do this?

haven't heard anything about this tbqh
weird shit

I prefer that my heart disease does not come wrapped in cancer.

lel

"King" Philippe is out of his fucking league.

Belgians are eternally butthurt and will sperg out over almost anything

Dhillipef BTFO

>we would not have given our authorization
>we received no request
Gee

>hates it when foreign people overrun culture
>loves it when foreign corporations overrun culture

>taking the side of the worst fast food chain

because those people are openly working to indoctrinate children to increase their own power

Well desu Philippe is just a pretender to the throne.

Are there any Burger King mods for Crusader Kings?

>implying any belgian cares about the royal family
kek

Because they reproduce through child abuse, molestation and cultural degeneracy.

If your opinion made sense, why do gays still exist after 1000s of years in recorded cultures, and why has sodomy existed ever in anything other than discrete random cases?

See

C
O
U
NON
T
R
Y

>It's another americans erode foreign traditional institutes to get shekels episode

When will the american menace die?

So do you choose the King or the Burger King?

>whoistheking.be
BELGIUM BTFO

YOUR CULTURE IS NOW A PROP TO SELL BURGERS AND CHIPS

burger king i guess,fuck my taxes going to a symbolic figurehead family
i'd vote yes on a referendum to join with our kroket loving northern brothers

>HE CHOSE THE BURGER KING

I can understand the king of France, Spain, UK

But Belgium? Literally non country.

t. bending over backwards for chinese tourism bucks

I'd rather chose neither but i doubt the burger king is taking my taxmoney
we're both anglo creations pham

If belgian cuck monarch is so insecure about burger king, he is probably holding his position unjustfully

nah we get more poos than chinks

They were hiding as heterosexuals for a long time. Tbh, now they are much more contained than before

And we would open you with welcome arms, landgenoten (behalve walen)

Belgium? Useless. Split it up between Holland and France.

>it's another greedy europoors throw themselves at corporate money and then complain when things go wrong

Voted for the Burger King.

Learn some goddamn respect, Belgians.

>(behalve walen)

Who cares if they hide, there will be less of them and they won't act upon their degeneracy in public. They should be treated as subnormal and kept out of public discourse. They can do what they want in private and it should be a don't ask don't tell sort of thing.

> i doubt the burger king is taking my taxmoney

I doubt the (((burger king))) is paying his "taxmoney" either, though i suppose for non countries non payment isn't such an issue

>belgian royal family

oh no im sorry please don't hurt me

>Burger King salts Belgiums mortars

>why do gays still exist
They couldn't be openly gay and ended up having kids

Burger-eating americunts disrespecting ancient and glorious european culture, as usual.

Please keep your cancerous "food" in the AIDS-ridden wasteland you inbred retards call a country.

>Belgium
Whats a Belgium?

BEND THE KNEE

Let's consult the local expert.

>Be "royalty"
>Feel threatened by a mascot that's no longer in use by a company that's not even the most popular or best American fast-food company

based burger king

>americans
Truly a "people" deserving of genocide.

Burger King won't make Belgium an actual country but it's a good start.

Why is Europe turning into America what the fuck

You wanna know why our people look like shit? This is what they eat

Jesus you fucking retards are just letting your continent go to ruin.

Like France, but a shittier version.

Very much like Cucknada in that regard.

What's the Burger King's stance on the Islamization of Europe? The real king seems quiet on the matter, I think I might choose the Burger King too.

a meme that managed to get its independence before you cucks

BK is all about the love, baby.

BK has a ham, egg, and cheese croissan'wich

Emphasis on the ham

I voted for Burger King

Take it you fucking Waffles!

can't argue with those digits

>Waffle people trying to impose their shitty regulations on the only king that matters.
Nuke em

"Swede" isn't even considered a "people" anymore, and even suggesting they are will earn you jail-time. It won't be long before saying "Sweden" is a country will be racist.

The Belgian election will result in Burger King winning and the media will blame Russian hackers.

Yes! Ignore the millions of Africans raping your women, it's more important to get mad at a fast food mascot!

>t. actual fake country
End your burger consuming life.

>30 seconds of blaring music and animation just to answer a stupid poll

Burger King is lucky I hate Belgium enough to put up with this shit.

>Belgian King furious at Burger King
>Brief conflict
>Somehow wind up with a fast food restaurant as the new ruler of a sovereign nation
>This sparks the beginning of the Franchise Wars

Belgium isn't even a real country.

There can only be one:

... and Jean-Pierre van Rossem is his name

REMOVE WAFFLE

>Jean-Pierre van Rossem

Fuck you man!

(You) deserve this.

I would read that manga. Especially when it's revealed that there IS in fact a burger king and he's planning to take over the world.

The danish prince (shota) should ally himself with Wendy to fight for the future of the world.

King Louis the greats brother Philippe was a raging degenerate faggot. He's also called the grandfather of Europe because he still did his dynastic duty and had lots of kids who were married off into European royalty. Now almost all monarchs of Europe are related to him

Didn't you ever see the video where a guy goes with a hidden camera and asks gays if they were molested, if they fucked underage boys, and if it's actually a choice? It's a huge redpill so YouTube keeps deleting it because so many admitted to doing it

Basically gays reproduce by molesting little boys. The molestation causes psychological problems leading to the kid acting out sexually and then eventually becoming a homosexual himself because he is so fucked up mentally. If your teenager says he's gay 98% of the time, according to research conducted by psychologists, they end up straight by the time they're 18 or when they have their first heterosexual relationship. You shouldn't reaffirm those feelings or treat it like it's an unchanging part of their identity because they'll end up with an identity crisis and will get depressed or suicide. All you should do is be wary that someone problem molested them

The real question is: Which memecountry is getting a McDonalds monarchy?

>american shitty food company arrives and immediately tries to subvert the countrys culture
american jews are the worst

America, duh. Ronald is king of the country and the Starbucks mermaid rules the seas.

cucks still have a queen or king

kek

Also that

>they can do what they want in private

Stuff is the biggest load of bullshit. That was the line for years for people that didn't want conflict. Instead they shoved it in our faces and went up and down the streets with dildos and assless chaps. Basically they don't want tolerance they want forced acceptance

You have to try to prevent it

2% of the population is gay. 33% of molestation victims are boys. Almost all molestation is done by males. Therefore 2% makes up 33% of child molestation. Look into the total numbers and you'll learn that a very large portion of gays are child molestors

>cucknada
Haha instead of canada xD

Already can't wait for the new king's Christmas speech

More like you greedy faggots will do anything for money. Anything, that is, but take responsibility.

At least we exist as a group. Swedes aren't technically a thing now

You can say we deserve genocide but you're still the one being genocided

Fuck the King. Monarchy is a meme long past its expiration date.

>a sovereign nation
>Belgium
?

I mean, the advertisement worked as intended.

>make news in Belgium, letting everyone know Burger King is coming to their country (without paying a dime)
>create sympathy with potential customers while only alienating those who would never go to Burger King to begin with (lower-class customers and immigrants don't care about the monarchy; middle and upper class wouldn't go to Burger King anyway)
>make an "outrage" that retarded liberal rags would be forced to write about for views, thus getting the kind of advertising that would cost tens of millions of dollars otherwise (again, only alienating non-customers)

>Return

I was only joking!

The Burger King will legitimize it.

The weak must fear the somewhat, but ultimately irrelevant burger.

This is so fucked up. I will never eat anything form burger king again, how can you be a piece of shit to this degree. Is it because they're failing and they just don't care anymore?

god I hate this country more by the day. Look at all the retards in this thread so proud that their corporate mascot is making a joke of literal royalty. Americans are trash people.