SWEDEN YES!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H1oY7fW3QX0?t=440
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this is ridiculus
im all pro multicultural society and immigration
but haha

Dumb. Those whiners can use a "My Little Pony" or "Spongebob Squarepants" theme band-aid.

so anyone got a year for when Sweden collapses?

>im all pro multicultural society and immigration
I'm sure you are, you little faggot.

Great, now i cant tell when theyre leaking AIDs on the bus?

If you think that is bad, you haven't seen shit.

2030, it'll take that long for them to infiltrate mid-level of government, police, schools and truly ruin everything

racist scum

What's it like? See what we avoided by getting Trump.(not a Trump fan, BTW)

The reason I never noticed Band-Aids were supposed to be skin toned were because I never gave a shit about Band-Aids. Now that they're matching black skin tones guess what, I still don't give a shit. They're fucking Band-Aids. You can get them in red or blue or with swastikas on them for all I care.

>black people don't complain
>some dumbass white girl thinks it's a problem
why does this happen so often

lol bandaids
>THE PAPER TOWELS R H'WUWHITE!
>THE SOAP IS HWHWU'WHITE
>THE TOOTHPASTE IS HWHU'WHITE
>THE WALL PAINT IS HU'WU'WI'WH'WHITE
reeeeeeeeeeeeee

Well, we are under complete mind control.
If you even utter anything about immigration, migrants, feminism etc. You instantly become a social outcast.
I don't know what the future holds for Sweden, but I am sure of one thing;

Sweden can now only serve as a warning to others when governments become afflicted with the mental disorder of extreme liberalism.

I tell you what why doesn't some negroid produce them instead.

And how many tones of nigger skin are there? Gonna need more than one

i use nothing for little scrapes and cuts. i use duck tape for the big ones.

How fucking pathetic of a country is Sweden? The example to the world of an extremist liberal dystopia

As fucked as this is... it is kind of spectacularly capitalist...

>TFW spend all day bashing Sweden on the internet and then only to realize i live there

>clear bandaid
>problem solved

I feel for you, seriously.

As an Italian I can 100% assure you that I'm aware of your country's situation only because I read feedbacks from Swedish anons here, in my country there's a strong belief that Sweden is the best country in the world and more civilized...if they only know...

Hurry up before it's too late.

Band-aids never fucking match anybody's skin. They're just a medical beige color.

But hey, I guess if it will cure racism, why not.

Oh my God who the fuck cares? What's next they will request black surgeon's..... Oh wait they don't exist don't they? Too bad you have to bleed to death because whitey is rasis n sheit.

>12 Aug 2015
Didn't even link the article. Just reposted a pic he recently saved from here.
Can you newfags fuck off and stop bumping these garbage threads?
sage

> in my country there's a strong belief that Sweden is the best country in the world and more civilized...if they only know...
This is a common thing to believe among foreigners i have noticed, I keep telling them it is honestly shit but they still don't belive me not even after visiting here, I sometimes wonder what it takes for idiots to wake up sometimes as the problems we have are very obvious.
>Hurry up before it's too late.
We are trying even though it is hard.

Hey, we made our country from the brits. C'mon, Sweden, we know there's a lion waiting to fight back, let him out.

>Paula (((Dahlberg)))

Next election SD will be largest party but that alone won't be enough, I want the situation to so bad that the army has to step in to remove the idiots currently running this country but we are far from that..

Because they're too stupid to realise how hypocritical they are

>Claim to fight for equality
>While patronising the fuck out of minorities

>If you think that is bad, you haven't seen shit.

>norway folder: 7 images
>denmark folder: 3 images
>finland folder: 25 images
>canada folder: 171 images

>Well, we are under complete mind control.
>If you even utter anything about immigration, migrants, feminism etc. You instantly become a social outcast.

I'll take that bet. They have 366 days at least.

relevant teal deer:
youtu.be/H1oY7fW3QX0?t=440

I really don't see a problem with this

This isn't even new

op pls

>tfw you could have had a bandaid company producing these gaining the business of all the darkies but this nigger blogged about it and now all the companies are in on it

HAHA sweden must be a fucking perfect society to adress those small problems.
already colapsed, it still falling

Jävla cuckar! Hur i helvete ska det här sluta? Ska alla svenskar ränna omkring med skokräm i ansiktet för att inte framstå som vita?