I give up

I cant believe that my family is infected with #notallmuslims and relativism. Got lectured for hours because I said that Islam deserve to be destroyed after they invaded a local city here. It depresses me that my family is this brainwashed considering that they are supposed to be ultra conservative Catholics.

I give up, i just fucking give up. If these conservative Catholics would even lynch me for calling out Islam and say to my goddamn face that right and wrong doesnt exist, then what more to the rest of the society which doesnt care about God?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2bqITfmVdUI
youtube.com/watch?v=VfQb4JHaxos
google.com/amp/people.com/archive/a-mother-forgives-her-daughters-killers-vol-60-no-3/amp/
youtube.com/watch?v=rJlaNPgbk-w
youtu.be/S4K4okVa7dU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't give up, my friend. I know that times are hard but the last thing to do is giving up right now.
I'm in the same situation within the atheist community.

We need to unite us and fight against the Islam and against the (((elites))).

show them some videos from Saudi Arabia and ISIS propaganda videos then tell them to find one Muslim who doesn't condone their actions and you will share their sympathies.

swallow this giant red pill op

Thats the point, only ISIS is bad theyre not the real Islam when you bring up Islamic terrorism. They would still shout #notallmuslims because they boast their good experiences with moslems.

I know that fucking goddamn feel...

I would of expected the philippines of all place to know better.

hi Sup Forums

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2bqITfmVdUI

tfw I have Sikh parents and they were more red pilled than me on Islam when I was a lefty and still hate all Muslims.

Mum always used to tell me to stay away from Muslims when I was a kid and we never ate Halal meat, I know why now.

this is pope francis's fault

you know what must be done, user

Then don't care about god. Every atheist I know despises Islam. I've had christian friends defend sharia law. The only good religion is a dead one.

Has he ever kissed white feet, or does he have a BBF fetish?

>When a poo-in-loo gives us the 'british' perspective...

That sucks, man. Unfortunately, you can't fix stupid. Might I recommend buying them a vacation in Syria and telling them to hug a Daesh? That should wake them up.

Then go on, say youtube, and extract some islam videos and get quotes from the koran/hadith/sunnah

Your military isn't totally pozzed.

You can serve your heritage and your nation by serving the military, unlike the western nations.

The gov. lets you on here? Tell me, how shit is your country?

Uh, Hungary?

You wanna rejoin America? I'm sure we'll be happy to wipe out the terrorists in your home.

Lurk more.

thats not gonna work, they will arrive in damaskus and get put on suicide watch.
On the other hand, some syrian officer might relate to them that the price for islam is a police state/military dictatorship that actively works to suppress the caliphate tendencies of an ever growing commun... ummah

Already said that to their faces yesterday but tht equate it with how the bible is always misquoted/ misinterpreted by people

My dad is the biggest liberal shit cuckold you'd ever meet. I constantly think about turning him into the police for drugs. He smokes weed every day and pretends to be mentally ill to get welfare. He gave me loads of weed when I was a teenager (15)

After the manchester bombing I asked him where the attacker is from and he said "What do you mean? He was English."
I wanted to beat the shit out of him after that.

Yeah because Christianity is just as bad right?

This happened to my nan as well. She used to vote BNP and votes UKIP now and has always hated foreigners but because a year ago the paki at the shops was nice and friendly to her and helps her carry her shopping now she tells me off for being racial.

Convert to Christianity.

kek some people

No. Christianity is like a dog who's lost it's balls. It's best days are behind it. Now, it just sits around and is waiting to die. Get off that sinking ship while you still can, my friend.

see

I feel you OP

Don't give up hope :)

Dont worry im not (((protestant))) :v)

god is a fag lmaooooo

Oh yeah what makes that last part SO MUCH fucking worse is that my dad is from Manchester!!!!!

We're with you. Kekistanis look out for each other.

Religion is terrible, comrade.

Can they watch the videos themselves?
Try the gad saad / bill warner one.
Also note there are two korans and the latter evil one is better/valid. Also, it is, by virtue of being gods direct word, not to be interpreted.

God hates fags, though. If anything, God is a cunt.

Kek.

Have they not been watching whats going on in Mindanao? Plus the pope is a commie so that may be part of it.

Luckily, for me, my family is quite redpilled. Just the other day me, my brother and my dad were discussing how slavery was one of the worst things to happen in our history, since it brought niggers to our country.

Its not dying in Poland. Or in some of the Eastern orthodox parts of Europe. And as far as I am concerned its retards like atheists and commies who brow beat us into the deracinated shit you see today in some parts of Europe and The USA.

Try showing this clip. Not all muslims my ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=VfQb4JHaxos

say to him 'imagine dad, if i was killed in a similar attack yeah, what would you do?'

>*examines self*

Stop being a fucking pussy and disassociate with them. Your parents are traitors who have sided with invaders over you, their own flesh and blood.

They have sided with the enemy, as such they have themselves become the enemy.

If you refuse to fight them, you are as bad as any Muslim terrorist.

If you refuse to fight traitors first and foremost, you are the problem.

Were on Mindanao user.

This

Kek I constantly tell him his daughter and wife gonna get raped and he flips out

They would forgive his killers and strive to improve their economic conditions which are so clearly the cause of the murder

google.com/amp/people.com/archive/a-mother-forgives-her-daughters-killers-vol-60-no-3/amp/

>she has even hired two of her daughter’s killers
fucking kek. She definitely asks for it

Well according to him the reason muslims attack is because of "Hate".
Every political position that isnt kike approved is "Hate" and I'm selfish and evil for "Thinking hate is good"

Right now nearly 1% of the entire British Muslim population is on our terror watch list (23,000 people). Let that fucking sink in. If we exclude women and children, that's 2.3% of adult Muslim men are being watched by security services. These are just the ones brazen enough to speak out to act out their extremism. Just think how many privately support them. We have an enemy within.

I met quite a few (older) Spainards in Spain who had a pretty strong hatred for both Muslims and Romanians.

Hate is the globally applied propaganda concept atm.
reframe to rirhteous/justified indignation/anger

You shouldve seen his face when I told him I want to get a gun he got so pissed off and had this big mopey frown for like 2 hours haha

Thats the real problem you try to explain that these people are acting like a group with interest in doing these things to take over Europe and you get this thousand mile stare from then a simple no and then the same old their a crazy loon cliche. God its fucking retarded,

Right. You guys have Putin and Merkel to worry about.

I swear they will disprove it as an illegitimate source. You cant reason out with them if they boast their experiences. Simply put, they dont want to leave their bubble

why do you spics think you're white? you're not. you're slightly above niggers, but to actual whites you're still savages

>mfw my parents come to visit and I casually say nigger, tell them fascism is the only way to restore traditional values, and advocate shooting Antifags in the streets
>mfw they agree with me to an extent
I haven't lived with them for 10 years now, so it's not like they would really say much anyway.

Find a new family. fb /theduterteyouth

My ex was from Brazil, she looked pretty white.

Maybe you should.

>Conservative Catholics

Here you have a conservative Catholic couple who met in the church :

youtube.com/watch?v=rJlaNPgbk-w

That shit stinks marxism.

I use him for free rent and eat all his food though.

my father is the same, he even went as far as to call me a retard. I keep arguing with him tough and I can see every time he is getting a little more redpilled. stay strong user, remember to care and protect your parents, they are your family after all

Have you really tried it though?
How got their bubble constructed?
Maybe throw in some practical video like:
Somehow you be able to point out the internal inconsistancies of their bubble.
For example, if religion of peace, why is it it turns violent pretty fast if s.o. draws cartoons?

This video scared my mother to death.

It is prime normie redpill material:

youtu.be/S4K4okVa7dU

Use it op!

I guess it can't be help.

my dad hates niggers but is bluepilled about the refugees. "We bombed them for so long you have to think about how they feel."
Yeah, nah, fuck off.

Ce ma? Si in romania a ajuns cacatul asta?

how are they wrong tho

I really tried to tell them but they disproved it as illegitimate because it was one sided and opinionated

Yes, you mean disregarded btw. , but what actual videos did you make them watch?
At some point it is going to chisle away at their bubble

tot timpu is spun ca musulmanii trebuie sa dispara din Europa si el imi spune ca si musulmanii sunt oameni, ce drept am eu sa ii gonesc, de ce i-am bombardat atatia ani si le-am furat petrolul. odata mi-a zis ca sunt un retardat
si stii care e faza trista, e muncitor intr-o fabrica. Lumea in Romania e bluepilled rau, cand o sa ne loveasca multiculturalismul in 5-7 ani o sa ne loveasca in plin

Anyone have the oc someone made of a mudslime waiting in line among a bunch of little girls for the ariana grande concert?

This for sure. Absolute brilliance