Hey, wouldn't it be really crazy if David Brock and Seth Rich were both taken to the same hospital?

Hey, wouldn't it be really crazy if David Brock and Seth Rich were both taken to the same hospital?

Other urls found in this thread:

asylumprojects.org/index.php?title=File:DCgallinger1960.jpg
archive.is/r3r5d
archive.is/7Z0xU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sauce?

It is just like they lived on the same city

No sauce, just a theory.

Seth Rich's hospital information is coming out, but I cannot find any information on where David Brock went after he had his heart attack.

Just wondering if it's something we should look into?

I mean, wouldn't it make sense they went to the same place?

Media Matters is a part of SEIU after all, for instance.

Well, there is this...

I'd also like to point out that nobody has seen David Brock alive.

Yes, he's tweeting, but I've not seen any current pictures of him, much like William LeGate.

And this. Did they have NSA stuff? He heart attacked around the time the unmasking scandal hit.

Wouldn't surprise me, David Brock was obviously involved in loads of stuff and had direct connections to John Podesta since the days that Andrew Breitbart was investigating SEIU and Media Matters.

That would be interesting. Seems like all the crazy celebrities go to the same hospital too, the one in california where they did mk-ultra

Brock was reported to have had a heart attack in the office?

Yeah, I mean, didn't Kanye West go to a sleep hospital after his concert "meltdown" where he called out Facebook and Google, for instance?

I wonder if that was SEIU as well?

Kanye went to the UCLA Medical Centre.

Someone on the last thread asked for any info on a tunnel at DC General and I found this and archived it:
asylumprojects.org/index.php?title=File:DCgallinger1960.jpg
DC General used to be called Gallinger
archived here: archive.is/r3r5d

Where the hell is Eric bravarman as well?

Hmmm. Good point. It takes at least six months in the hospital to recover from a heart and/or lung transplant. And during that time it would be easy enough to tweet.

Not familiar with him, any chance you could give me a rundown on Eric?

Was the CEO of Clinton Foundation

He was missing for a while but was supposedly found in January 2017. It seems like he was a loose end for Clinton when they were trying to clean house.

Didn't he fuck off to Russia to run away from the Clintons?

Did he leak anything??

CHECKED!

And I thought there was someone that did an AMA here last year saying they were seeking asylum and were jetsetting to Russia and they had info on the Clinton Foundation.

Anyone have this convo?

checking your own shit? russia ? nice try shlomo

I always thought it was odd that his hair is so grey. He's not even that old.

I archived it so shills wouldn't be able to see it

archive.is/7Z0xU

only non-shills click the archived link

Seth was taken to the same basement

like britney spears

Now that IS weird. I never knew that. Surely this needs investigating.