No nigers, no sjws, no retarded laws.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SjCFJh7sSSE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no money

just filth, poverty and dictatorship without freedom

great

you're still a poor shithole

We have more restrictive hate speech laws than the EU and US.

What the hell are you?

A Vpnian

Thoughts? I didn't make this, so please keep that in mind

>some of the highest murder, AIDS, abortion, and drug use rates in the world
And yes, that includes third world shitholes.

Perfection here, my russian friend.

Niger pls

Whats your problem with Niger.

WRONG!

Russia has some of the most Politically Correct laws on earth. Even more liberal and PC than most European nations. For example...

1. Holocaust denial is illegal in Russia. You can litterally be arrested and punished for publicly denying the Holocaust. Wtf...

2. It's illegal to openly insults Islam, or depict the image of Muhammad. You can litterally be arrested for drawing a picture of Muhammad.

3. anti-Semite laws in Russia are insane! Any criticism of the Jewish faith can bring about a HEAVY fine or even jail time.

And in sure there are many, many other stupid laws.

PLUS! Let's not forget one of the most important factors.

A fucking Nigger working at McDonald's will make more money in a year, than the average Russian citizens makes in a year... Russia is a shit tier country. Only shills think it's fucking cool.

>no nigers
Caucasians are much worse
>no sjws
For now
>no retarded laws
HAHAHAHA

You also have a massive Muslim issue to sort out.

The fuck
First time i see this flag
Shiet.

Russia threads always bring out the rares.

>Unknown
What the fuck?

Putin is the biggest SJW in Russia...

What are you?!

A VPN. But the flag is East Timor.

Nigga plz

No. We don't have anything that looks even remotely like your SJW culture.

>Pussy Riot

yea and Putin had them beaten and sent to the gulag

They've already ceased to exist. And also can you imagine some SJW femnazi being inprisoned for 2 years in america?

> Your SJW culture

See that's where you are mistaken. You are confused by what a Social Justice Warrior really is. Not someone who champions for Gay rights, or the LGBT community.

A social justice warrior is a person that does anything and everything to appease minorities of a nation.

Vladimir Putin does exactly that. He has passed laws that attack people who criticize Islam, and he has passed laws that punish people for criticizing Judaism/Jews.

Also, what did Putin do with the Chechens after that butchered and beheaded so many young Russian soldiers? Putin rearmed them, and gave them immunity. Now the Chechen Jihadists can roam freely, because Putin thinks they will obey him.

Do you honestly believe that you can keep Chechnya on a leash forever?

Bump because I want an answer .

>Now the Chechen Jihadists can roam freely, because Putin thinks they will obey him.
Not exactly. They don't obey to him, they obey to Ramzan. And Ramzan is 200% loyal to Putin.
>Do you honestly believe that you can keep Chechnya on a leash forever?
No idea. I just want to nuke them and that's it.

Timor leste giving the bantz

I swear That looks like a chicken leg

>flag
>15 million muslims
sage

t. Polish

>And Ramzan is 200% loyal to Putin
Only because he gets his paycheck on time, and is allowed to do whatever the fuck he wants in his little kingdom

Mate eat some food you're hungry.

> Chechens are loyal to Ramzan; therefore loyal to Putin

See, that's where I have trouble believing that. Chechens hate Russians. They honestly fucking hate you people. Yet, a war with Russia doesn't do them any good. So what they have going on now is much better.

Putin thinks he controls the Islamic Checked Jihadists because he is close to Ramzan. So basically, Putin is putting all his eggs in Ramzans basket, hoping that he doesn't fuck you over. Which leads me to my second question...

We all know this "peace" between Russia and Chechnya will never last. Eventually you will find your soldiers back in Chechnya fighting a war that should have been over long ago.

Putin is making a MAJOR mistaken in appeasing the Islamic population and keeping close ties with Chechnya.

Do you honestly trust those Muslims fuckers? Fuck man, I don't even trust the Muslims that the US supports, like in Iraq and Afghanistan. The Islamic world is a cancer and it cannot be supported by the United States or Russia.

Do you agree?

And because lots of teips want to behead him just as much as we do.

Pretty sure that's a "meme" as I saw it come up just yesterday as well.

>Chechens are loyal to Ramzan; therefore loyal to Putin
Nobody said that, you dipshit. Vassal of my vassal - isn't my vassal. Ever heared that?

Is weed and mushrooms legal there? Sorry you've got tard'd laws there friend
Don't worry we still got those here

is it. Oh well.

>No nigers
churkas
>no retarded laws.
lmao

no
cannabis was allowed in the 60s
psychedelics and all recreation drugs are just as legal as they are here
not sure about the fly agaric though, they made a whole movie about it "Generation P"

youtube.com/watch?v=SjCFJh7sSSE

>allowed
*outlawed

>croatia
>lawful good
shiggy

It's spelled niggers you nigger

Btw in South East Asia where I used to live Russian are considered the niggers. Every weekend Russians light up all SEA cities with their drugs, hookers, guns and chest thumping like drunk gorillas shooting each other with no self control, and in all American cities whites laugh at you Russians because you just cannot seem to figure out How 2 White.

Crawl backwards back into the Eurasian mud blood cesspool that is Russian DNA where the Mongolian cock of Genghis Khan squirted it which is why all your supposedly pure blonde women have high cheekbones and slanted eyes you Russian pig