LOTR MEME THREAD

Post your LOTR memes or make your own. Great propaganda against the left.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=k6C8SX0mWP0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>lotr memes

Are liberals memeing that Trump is Sauron now? Why are liberals obsessed with fiction?

moar!

kek,these are gold.
but then it reminds me how this world is going shit.
the blackpill becomes stronger everyday

Can we not ruin LOTR

So if Harry Potter is for little kids and the left, is LOTR for adults and the right? LOTR is superior in every way

This one doesn't make sense.

Can we not ruin western civilization?
Lotr scarily mimics the downfall of European civilization. Tolkien was a prophet.

moar

Silence! One-scooper!

This story isn't real my autistic friend.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=k6C8SX0mWP0

Yes it does. England experiences a terrorist attack. Katie Hopkins gets censored for "inflammatory speech" against muslims.

Women are silly.

Even you right-wing gals make me laugh. So cute.

When do you think they'll remake LOTR?

its bound to happen

Made my own, how did I do?

Fantastic

I think I would actually kill every person in jewlywood if they ever tried to remake LOTR

Kek

a bit cringe OP

>this thread
RiP my sides

I like these

Hopefully never. The people with permission to make the films are done, so until LotR is public domain it wont happen. Once its public domain itll probably get a bunch of remakes like with Shakespeare

Tell that to gandalf who visits me in my dreams to teach me hidden secrets of the universe. Stay pleb nonbeliever.

i didnt think that prebattle speech was that great but if that happened i would charge with him, particularly if he was more clearly a dunedain than a normal man like in the books.

>but if that happened i would charge with him

You know that you would have absolutely no choice, right? They were completely surrounded by orcs.

top kek

While Osgiliath was once a stagnant and dying city, it is now vibrant and full of life thanks to its new Orc residents.

Kek find a pic of the city being overrun and attach your quote to it hahaha

The speech wasnt to convince them to fight, it was a final morale boost so they would give it all they could. They walked to those gates, they were already going to fight

Osgilliath is actually a nice metaphor for what happened to the big industrial American cities.

More like this, its actually subversive and not obvious so normies will swallow it.

Isn't this pretty much the same thing as their Harry Potter worship.

kek

kek amazing

I get that, I'm explaining to the other guy that the speech wouldn't have had an impact on whether he charged or not. It was basically the only option.

Good stuff user
Saving

Six million keks.

I recently rewatched LOTR and it struck me how redpilled the series is. The Hobbits, who are allegoric Brits, love their homeland and are ready to fight to their death to defend their way of life, but what they really want is a quiet life among their own. The story carries deep truths about human nature, but also european civilization. Tolkien would hate to see what Britain has become today.

me on the left

noice

Facebook would eat this shit up.

posting in epic thread

This thread is fucking gold.

my statement was merely superficial. i have read the stories a dozen times, of course i know they were there for their own dagor dagorath. there was no turning aside, the speech was merely to use his magic to steel the power of the mens wills

good , keep going

lotr is redpilled my friend

We all know it's true, Sup Forums.

How is this?

I love these have a bump on me.

this is high energy
kek

Re-bumped, my Argentinian friend.

we should dub the audio with all these tasty memes

This would make a good Facebook page...

Always thought Gandalf as the UK made more sense

That's anti-dwarfish
Jesus christ how ablest

Am i doing it right?

germany before the rise kek

None of these yet have touched on the "cuck adopting shitskin" meme. I wasn't able to find any appropriate picture to use for it.

yes, except that LOTR is badass and harry potter is for children. The fact that adults who have never read LOTR are harry potter fans is disturbing

It's a good idea, but I wanted to make the ethnically-British Anglosphere to be the Hobbits. It just made sense because I feel that we're the main characters of reality, so we should be the main characters of LotR too.

Kek 6000000/10

these might actually get through to them

It's funny because the actor that played Merry is a Manc.

>LOTR is badass
playing spot the underage is getting easier with time.

No, rake yourself cancerous leaf.

not the movies you fucking faggot. Have you even read the books?

White people tend to have more creativity, Brazil. It's hard to understand, but it's true.

Top kek

fucking Brazilian who probably can't even read

Can we do some for Harry Potter, Star Wars, and Marvel superheroes?

>DEFILE ALL THAT THEY LOVE

You could also interpret your pic as the ethnically-British Anglosphere being weak and relying on the US to protect them, like with the Hobbits and Aragorn in Fellowship.

We have to save Middle Earth from the Niggers and Jews...I mean Orcs and evil Wizards!

no

It is quite true.
Look at WWII: America was a juggernaut in WWII whilst we were considered to be underdogs who prevailed with effort. I think it fits.
We're still the main protagonist.