Now that this cherubic fag is in charge of the CPC, where do actual right-wing leafs even go?

Now that this cherubic fag is in charge of the CPC, where do actual right-wing leafs even go?

Are we just fucked now?

Other urls found in this thread:

alliancedunord.ca/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

looks like this is the current standard for rightwing populism in canada
alliancedunord.ca/

Fucking sad

Give him a chance, faggots.

UK fags were all butthurt when Theresa May became PM and it turned out she's been way better than expected.

This "cherubic fag" is somebody that anyone in the world could look at and instantly identify as a Canadian because of his dopey smile and totally non-threatening demeanor. That's got to play well with voters in Canada.

I'll give him a chance mate, just wondering if there is another option anyone is considering, since his platform just seems to be more "cuckservatism", and nothing interesting.

enjoy trudaeu for 30 years

Just support Conservatives so you can get rid of Trudeau.

If you watch him talk, he's a fucking dopey nerd, but it's amiable beacuse he's so smiley and happy. He does not look good on camera, but he's funny

Yes he's like a dumber, less jewish jonah hill. How did our country get like this?

What's done is done. The liberals and most young people have decided that he's a social conservative who will make abortion and gay marriage illegal. They aren't going to vote for the guy no matter what he says or does now. What he needs to do is try to appeal to the working class that he is willing to fight for them and their interests. He also needs to send a strong message to the people on Canada that he is going to stop foreign investors from ruining our way of life by pricing us out of the home market.

I've got to say, if anyone 'looks Canadian' it's this guy.

I just got my medical degree last year and want to finish my residency here. After that's done, I'm moving to Uruguay. This country is s parody of itself.

Elaborate, I will be an expat in Switzerland for the next couple years for similar reasons. Why Uruguay?

>Left-wing: Typical white male conservative just like Harper gets nominated. Same old out of touch bigots
Sup Forums: WTF THIS GUY ISNT HITLER

Approximately 90% white, I don't have to worry about immigration en masse, it's generally a quiet place to live with a decent standard of living.

>UK fags were all butthurt when Theresa May became PM and it turned out she's been way better than expected.

Are you literally retarded? Go ask Brit/pol/ what they think about May. You might get 1 or 2 MUMMY posters but 90% of them despise her.

Christ, did not realize Uruguay was that white. Wtf I want to live in south america now

>cherubic fag
Made my day m8

Uruguay, Argentina, Southern Brazil, and Chile are decent places to settle. About the best us whites will get nowadays.

Hungary and czech rep. also seem nice,

The problem is that I think all of Europe will get swamped inevitably.

W A L L S
I hope you're wrong but I see your point.

Walls won't do much once Merkel builds her EU army and enforces her rule militarily in Central/Eastern Europe.

>Cuckservative vs Cuckdeau

It's over.

>88
Checks out.

Hahaha.

>give up goys