Tfw the entire GDP is 1.3 trillion

>Tfw the entire GDP is 1.3 trillion

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4-4G60Mr8-o
youtube.com/watch?v=LtYD7hMk09Q
unz.com/akarlin/one-city-three-protests/
youtube.com/watch?v=V95udpLBm5s
youtube.com/watch?v=tSJiNRuPmgc&list=PLr7KGhesVbftgzZJBZ0q6JaFhx4e8DQas&index=139
youtube.com/watch?v=6I0Bgb-vAAY&list=PLr7KGhesVbftgzZJBZ0q6JaFhx4e8DQas&index=126
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

PPP is 3.9T though

Another economic illiterate. It is GDP PPP that matters more.

For instance, Germany is 4.1 trillion and Russia is 3.9 trillion. Meaning their economy is as strong as Germany and they will eventually surpass them.

Watching nominal GDP you have oh so conveniently forgot to say how the ruble fell from 33/1$ in mid 2014 and it was 70/1$ ever since.

That makes their economy 60% smaller than it actually is.

Because money is everything. Right Jamal? Or is it Pedro? Or Achmed? Or Chang?
You get the point ?

>Finding ways to defend a country who can't get it's shit together
Thanks for correcting the record kremlin nigger

>kremlin
Croatians are anti Russia m8

Money is a great way to measure wealth of the citizens. California alone doubles that GDP. Texas beats it too, in case you were about to throw some "muh no niggers" argument at me.

>Impliying russians don't have proxies.
Thanks for correcting the record to you too vlad

>tfw our culture, population, and media is niggerfied meanwhile economy and government is run by jews

but muh money tho.

Maybe 20%. Rest are neutral or have respect towards them.

And the main reason for the anti-Russia feelings (durr Serbs evil, therefore Russia evil ) have dissapeared from peoples minds. Except the mentioned 20% who are bottom of the society anyway.

Yes because a state controlled media is sooooo fucking redpilled. Kill yourself.

and California and Texas full of subhumans, and fat people

Has dissapeared

It is if the state is white, you ""freedom"" loving donkey. I'd rather have a white manlet run my media than some ratfaced kike shove liberal propaganda down our throats.

The growth is rather anemic though. And only Moscow and St Petersburg are decent standard, the rest is Soviestsky Sayuz Respublik Svabodnych

>insulting Texas
ya done fucked up now. I don't think you realize how prideful Texans are.

Also keep in mind Russians ARE the niggers of white people.

we still like Russia and see them as the savior of the earth to save it from the American world police .. but FYI apart from really old delusional people we all really want to be on good terms with you again. I know the hate has mostly always come from your side, because we were living there and you weren't here, but we pretty much like everyone except Albania and turkey

>Russian
>white
pick one and only one.
Also hang up your flag, because you fear freedom, and we don't need pussy faggots like you in this country.

>white manlet
>white

every 5 meters in Russia is a qt, every 5 meters in Texas is a subhuman
Most of TX few white people are fat and gross.
America sold out its gene pool to make a high GDP, 90% of which goes directly in Jewish pockets...

>Meaning their economy is as strong as Germany and they will eventually surpass them.
Kek

Pic related it is your typical russian

>muh PPP
>muh ruble

>Serbia insulting people with the same average IQ as his country

>strong as the German economy.jpg

>so hawt

>Russia stronk REEEEEEEEE

Kek, this is how to spot a shitskin everyone. Bash actual whites in a vain attempt to feel superior for a minute. Fuck off to reddit, Jamal Hernandez.

is there an acre in that entire country where the water level doesn't come right up to the surface?

PPP is literally just to make communism look like a real economic ideology.

They have also been able to keep the economy in a position without major fall (-5% gdp over 2 years, +0.5% in 1Q 2017) all the while going through consistently low prices of their main export products, oil and gas.

That in turn also meant that they started to speed up development of other sectors. Agriculture, arms exports, civilian nuclear industry.. in 2016 they have earned more from agriculture exports than hydrocarbons for instance.

The longer oil prices remain this low more stable and diversified they become and McCains view of a gas station masquerading as a country is farther from reality.

You got bitch-slapped by facts libtard.

>t. poorcuck
I am not only whiter than you, my lineage comes from an American president, whiles't my grandfather helped built the bomb that blew up a million nips.

the climate isn't right in Russia

>The economic theory of PPP
keep me posted.

This. Easier to kill the surplus population to make the shithole seem liveable than to build real growth.

Dirty ass albanians

I'd take a serb in my neighborhood any day they're bro tier same with indians/pakis

>hate has mostly always come from your side

Excatly what we would say about you. No matter, let us not yugofy the thread.

but of course it is

who cares about what the PEOPLE can purchase, it's all about corporations and how much PRODUCT and DEBT they can shove down people's throats

I hate anglos, you're all uneducated pigs

youtube.com/watch?v=4-4G60Mr8-o

And yet, slavs won the space race and scare the shit out of "free" Americans to this day. LARP more, you still have to go back to spicland, uncultured mutt.

>Starve in Russia.
>But at least the PPP is high!!!

they are in the top 3 for new businesses opened in 2016 after the US and UK

they also just came out of a massive collapse in the 90s

alternatively the east bloc countries which traded whatever they had for loans from the IMF, are all seeing massively negative birth rates and experiencing crazy levels of depopulation due to their citizens fleeing (the same things we were being "predicted" Russia to get, for the last 15 years)

Putin is a fucking legend and he has called out every single one of your actions consistently, since the 90s

youtube.com/watch?v=LtYD7hMk09Q

>won the space race
You are either not american or stupid, they got to space first, but the space race was to be the first one able to shoot a missile around the earth. Also I don't recall a Russian flag being placed on the moon.
Stay butmad queer.

>Putin is a fucking legend and he has called out every single one of your actions consistently, since the 90s
You just need to watch those videos from Navalny in which he's telling about crazyest corruption in Russia
You stupid bitch

So a bunch of non-whites beat America to space back when America was at its whitest?

Stop embarrassing yourself pedro. You'll be nuked along with the rest of the shitskins no matter how hard you try.

shit why not just cancel and have the bbq another day?

> you need to watch these videos from navalniy

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

and what's the end goal of these "videos"?

a "revolution" in Russia?

that went well for you didn't it, you discount slav?

FLAWLESS annexation of Crimea

Legendary-status deserved

At the time of that infamous 89 IQ test Serbia was like 50% Serb. Titoism fucked us up. Since Kosovo is now gone Serbia is up to 80% Serb. I beleive recent tests put us at around 93 now. Once we clean this place up I think we'll end somewhere around 96.

Ah yes, the man who thinks he is the official leader of russian #Resistance and who tried to claim it was he who organized every single protest in the last 15 years. He is bloody Jesus.

unz.com/akarlin/one-city-three-protests/

I don't see anything bad in peaceful protests if the government is shit

true, and yes let's not. best regards from
this side of the border

>tfw Russia has a GDP lower than countries with half its population and states with a fraction of its population

BREAKING IRAN AND RUSSIA MAKE GOODS DEAL TO ESCAPE PETRO DOLLAR

> be bulgarian gypo
> russia offers to build free gas pipeline which lets gypos have cheaper gas and transit fees
> gypo bulgarian prime minister quickly calls washington and gets told to not do this
> "bulgaria stronk"!
> russia builds the pipeline straight to germany

L M F A O

can you for one moment stop sucking american dick (for free) and tell me how BULGARIA (not bulgarian mobsters hussling EU/IMF credits) benefits from antagonizing Russia

or just come out and say you're a cockholster who ran away to bulgaria, that's also good

what sucks for you is that I had a 100/100 bulgarian gf who told me all about the gypos running bulgaria, so good luck trying to argue with me

>tfw Russia has a lower GDP than Canada, a nation of 30 something million people

Our revolution went wrong only because of the shitty neighbour
No Russia - no problems

>tfw Russia has a lower GDP than India, Brazil, and Italy

Are you sure it wasn't because of your right sector calling for the wholesale slaughter of millions of people in Donbass and president Candy Salesman selling everything that wasn't bolted down?

>tfw Russia's GDP is not even 10% of the USA's GDP

Ofc not, I am just saying that the people who try and paint themselves as opposition there are full of ulterior motives. Even more than people in power.

89 IQ of serbs doesn't include Kosovo. Serbs are just low IQ. And if you take away Vojvodina you'd be Pygmy African level dumb.

Russia's economy is smaller than Canada's, a country with 1/5 Russia's population.

Honestly, they're lucky to even have a country at this point.

Putin is a real madlad, I fully expected him to BTFO ukrainians with some peacekeeping.

Then again shitting all over (((their))) plans was also a good alternative, look how the whole thing played out.

Literally half of the country knows full well who started the "anti-terrorism" operations and would INSTANTLY vote for a man that brings them back closer to Russia

The frozen conflict also entails that before this happens, UA will not join a military pact.

Putin's a clever girl

Russia hjelp from NATO BOMBS!!

lmao try again, it does. This one has us at 92 INCLUDING Kosovo

>and what's the end goal of these "videos"?
Oh yes, the end goal is resignation of the corrupt government and free elections in 2018

This is the result of the Russian intervention

I smell a shit-ptar. Butthurt that your ethnic brothers are dragging serbias IQ score down? Why not be proud of your brothers?

Actually, I know of another country that's about to have some free elections.

And this scenario seems much more realistic.

youtube.com/watch?v=V95udpLBm5s

>tfw having IQ x1.5 more than an average bosniak

>Green Russia
>talking shit

Slava Ukraini
Heroyam Slava :^)

Mexico is going to eclipse Russia top kek

wathing the video
>but they needed a war
enough of this bullshit for me

yeah Russia sucks cause bureaucracy steals everything and common people get little from all the natural resources we sell

the corruption is INSANE
at every level officials and bureaucracy take a bit from budget for themselves using kickbacks, every company that is involved pays back to the officials to get the cotracts,... in the end the actual work is done on ~15% of the initial budget, the rest gets stolen

we have a shitty stadium that costs over 1.6 billion$ and its barely got built and its been nothing but a money drain for 10 years, its the most expensive stadium in the world ever, and its shit and there are still troubles with construction quality

Jesus Christi, what a boring thread

cockholsters was your funding slashed or something?

youtube.com/watch?v=tSJiNRuPmgc&list=PLr7KGhesVbftgzZJBZ0q6JaFhx4e8DQas&index=139

> russia is flawlessly annexing bitchboys in the 21st century and you're pretty much a worthless NATOcuck

respek

+15
please gtfo

do you know what's really insane?

how jobless underage teenagers, unironically think they're better than Putin

Lmao how can a (((cockhole patriot))) even afford internet any more? Is radio liberty still paying for your connection and Russian proxy?

They don't test people from Kosovo. Kosovo is an independent country.

youtube.com/watch?v=6I0Bgb-vAAY&list=PLr7KGhesVbftgzZJBZ0q6JaFhx4e8DQas&index=126

Serbs have low IQ. Montenegro is apparently nearly Serbian and the average IQ is 84 there. Serbian knuckle-heads really can't think....

Serbian education was raped by the west after the fall of Yugoslavia. They'll likely not recover.

That may be true, but Germany is by far richer still. They have waay less people.

Puerto Rico has more chances of being independent by 2050 than Kosovo has existing until then.

fuck there's too many russian shills it's dangerous to go alone into this thread

> near future
> elections are memed in ukraine
> the last throes of the western ukrainian liberals are heard everywhere
> pro-Russian candidate wins with 240percent
> brave neo-nazi batallions suddenly vanish

was it worth it, cockholes?

Honestly, if it wasn't for that sign and all the people being while I would have thought this to be Germany.

Germany and France in 20 years

Ruissia is a faggot country. There should be a russia hate general

>oh no I'm at risk of being confronted by reality!!!
Lmao cuckhole pls.

> pro-Russian candidate wins with 240percent
is it trolling?

Having a kike problem like yours is much worse than being poor.

except ukraine is even poorer and worse than russia.
i honestly think that ukraine is the most cucked country in history. you prefer to get fucked by america and nato than have a mutually beneficial relationship with an ethnically related neighbor.
you sold your very fertile land to monsanto to experiment with.
you are like a subservient country that does whatever its told by whoever happens to be stronger.
and it's not just your government doing it.
that would be one thing.
the PEOPLE are actually down with what's happening.
Your flag has 2 colors and that's how you see the world.
congrats.