Zuckerberg Citizens Of The World

youtu.be/4VwElW7SbLA?t=22m52s

Prepare America.

Other urls found in this thread:

tctechcrunch2011.files.wordpress.com/2015/10/180968094.jpg
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-10-27/inside-the-trump-bunker-with-12-days-to-go
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>"They actually trust me, those fucking idiots"
Yeah he'll win in a landslide I'm sure.

Bow to Facebook God.

>22:52 It's the exact time.

I want him to win to see how bad things can get.

Reminder that Drumpf shows that voting for "right wing" establishment meme candidates only allows the one-track elite to put the blame for their unpopular policies on YOU, the voters.

>Create a world where everyone has a sense of purpose (~11:00)
Do you, Sup Forums, have a purpose? You know what happens if not...

Yes.

He doesn't even look like a human being.

gud, gud

why are irish posters universally the worst? subhumans like you don't get an opinion anything. pathetic non country

FUCK MARK CU CK ER BERG

FUCK FACEBOOK.

I really can't imagine a majority of people voting for _that_ guy... Who the fuck does he think he is anyways?? But.. let him run and fight, like the little bitch he is.

Dear lord... What a robotic, manufactured figure. A beta cuck on top of that. A jew catapulted to fame and fortune by other Jews. This is what Americans are preening to run for presidency in 2020?

Were the claps staged?

I dont know why, i don't know what it is, but i hate this slimy kike more than i hate most of the other (((power)))brokers of the world.

Don't get me wrong, I loathe soros, hillary, the like, but this guy just gives me that same deep revolted feeling that you get when you smell something truly foul.

Ayy Lmao's walk among us...

a lot of people feel this way after seeing his face or hearing his voice. he's like an early 360/ps3 character or something, just looks and sounds off as fuck

its more than that. its that this kike represents everything wrong with jews, wrapped up in a neat little package.

he has sallow, disgusting features, dead eyes, bland curly jewish hair, a whiny little voice, a fuck-everyone-else attitude, and the arrogance to think he's really great.

the only thing this kike is famous for is something he stole from other people, he's trying desperately to inject himself into chinese culture (his banana wife), and he's just pushing the worst forms of degeneracy and bullshit.

his attempts to make himself acceptable to the chinese wont work. we don't view him as gaining face because he married a disgusting american banana, we view her as losing any hope she might have had. his children are going to be mongrels, and he will never be successful in china

>its more than that. its that this kike represents everything wrong with jews, wrapped up in a neat little package.
Hey, if that's what it takes to jewpill the masses??? I'm all for it.

The 5'7 manlet should start by distributing his billions to his users.

are you a chinaman or burger english teacher?

pure blood han chink

>point out how trump is a tool of the elite
>BUT YOUR FLAG, WHY IS YOUR FLAG SO BAD AND MEAN? :(

This.

Holy shit he has zero charisma.

Welp, 4 more years of Trump it is.

I'm not worried. The guy has zero charisma.

He's worse than Jeb for God's sake.

hey if he wants to be retarded and give me free shit for nothing And watch the program fail by all means go gettem

at least jeb inspires some kind of empathy. this is just awful

>his users
WHY THE FUCK ARE THERE STILL PEOPLE USING FUCKING FACEBOOOK???? REEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU'RE ALL IDIETS! RREEEEEEEEEEEE

He should have waited at least 8 years to do this.

There's absolutely no way he will get enough support for the nomination.

This piece of shit met with the propaganda minister of China. Fucking fuck no.

because the irish are nigger kikes

>He doesn't even look like a human being.
THIS IS FALSE
tctechcrunch2011.files.wordpress.com/2015/10/180968094.jpg

He looks like an android

its part of some ghey psyops project. they have links to facebook and login with face book all over the place. they have facebook bots which they use in mmorpgs which were used to try to get people to play facebook games

after you are there they have filters they use to collect data on users. a range of metrics they have determined are of value. they work with governments to micromanage the people

its why you hear talk of how bad iran or north korea is but they never do anything. a sub set of black power types and old white geezers like hearing about a immanent threat that america will have to deal with but they are to dumb to catch on to the fact america never does anything

Nothing is absolute when the DNC nom last year was rigged for a hag with 0.1% of his wealth.

This faggot is a fucking robot.

>Reminder that Drumpf shows that voting for "right wing" establishment meme candidates only allows the one-track elite to put the blame for their unpopular policies on YOU, the voters.
yep, trump was controlled opposition to discredit the right, called it all along

This.

ugh fucking half-lizards
utterly disgusting

Uh, where the fuck does he mention running for president?

>tctechcrunch2011.files.wordpress.com/2015/10/180968094.jpg

reported because fuck you

Well the good news is he's too young to run until 2030 or so.

My purpose is to punch zuck in the face every day. Do you think he'll help me achieve my purpose?

>mfw Zuckerberg is twenty-two

He's good for 2020.

we gotta hope facebook goes the way of myspace before 2020, no one would ever have voted for Tom post myspace tbqh

oh yah he's totally not running goy, don't worry about it

>Citizens Of The World
yet they don't know who their neighbor is
they wrap themselves in palestinian flags but have never set foot in their local town hall
they live mostly inside their tiny apartments and only go out to specific events moving as quickly as possible between destinations

just stop using fb and whatsapp

Good post.

Never used it myself. It's a weaponized meme suggestion like Bernie in the Audi R8 to showcase his hypocrisy

True. He could be running for Governor first. Or planning to back someone else for Governor or President.

he has such an inhuman quality about him

I want someone to blow this jews brains out. What a fucking automaton.

i know

OY ZUCK

>recently announced he "no longer considers [himself] an atheist"
>went on tour around the country, talking to "average Americans"
>sat down for dinner with a family in the heart of America
>visited workers at a Ford plant in the Rust Belt

He's running for president. I'm at least 70% sure.
If he visits the Iowa State Fair, I'll bump it to 99%.

All that fame and money and power and he marries this ugly bitch. Still amazes me. What a pathetic bitch he is.

maybe she has a 190IQ and deep connections

You overestimate him. Many in this country would never EVER vote for a Jew.

>>recently announced he "no longer considers [himself] an atheist"
kek. Not an fedora tipper, but this is priceless.

Can someone color his skin green and add a snake tongue so we can view his true form?

he has the charisma of a fucking turnip and is robotic as fuck and constantly has that stupid fake smile on his face.

the only way he can win is if he pulls off some crazy facebook campaign or something. maybe that's how the future will work, the technocrats will use their social media platforms and other various assets for propaganda dissemination as an advantage. pinpoint accuracy in terms of target demographic manipulation. selling different points to different groups of people. who has more data on political beliefs of every american than facebook/twitter/google?

A Jewish candidate will go farther than an Atheist candidate.
Remember, the religious right has an incredible command over US politics.

I can't wait to be invaded because we lack enough facebook accounts.

I hope nuclear holocaust comes soon.

>deep connections
Probably works against him with his tiny Jew dick. ;)

you can't win an election with a name and face like Zuckerberg

he's got less personality than Jeb!

You would be surprised how many normie facebook users worship him and his entire family. He has a troubling sway over them.

Those eyes.
So dead.
So empty.
So icy.
Creepy as fuck.

i've worked with advertising before: facebook is a dead end. people dont click ads on facebook. their CPM is way too high; to even run a meaningful campaign costs far more than say adwords or even (lol) radio ads

You need to contact David Icke.

Kek. Their Hilary plan failed. So they are just saying fuck it and sending in one of their own

>don't vote for the opposition, that's exactly what we want, vote for our candidates instead

This guy probably has so much fucking dirt on him
He has no chance

Those are excellent points. But If I'm that Jew I'm pounding hot Vag and rolling pimp style.

>5'7"

Faceberg is a public company, right? It will be fun looking into shareholders and all sorts of other fun stuff.

Holy shit he's actually going to run, isn't he?

he can barely - barely - communicate with people he knows best.How the fuck is he gonna communicate with some people from the midwest.

Makes you wonder if he actually just feels horrible about the shit he does and is so far in he just has to grit and bear it or he is just that empty.

That is exactly how it's going to work.
Remember all of these leaks in the passed few months, about Facebook has been experimenting with emotional manipulation?
Imagine the scale of manipulation they could do for a political campaign.

>A Jewish candidate will go farther than an Atheist candidate.
Obviously, but it's rare that it's done in such a transparent manner.
>Remember, the religious right has an incredible command over US politics.
I guess, but it's not like the more religious candidate always wins. Still, it's not as if just winning over democrats wouldn't be better as a Jew than an atheist.

i dunno desu check out this article
trump's campaign apparently used facebook to great effect

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-10-27/inside-the-trump-bunker-with-12-days-to-go

>To compensate for this, Trump’s campaign has devised another strategy, which, not surprisingly, is negative. Instead of expanding the electorate, Bannon and his team are trying to shrink it. “We have three major voter suppression operations under way,” says a senior official. They’re aimed at three groups Clinton needs to win overwhelmingly: idealistic white liberals, young women, and African Americans. Trump’s invocation at the debate of Clinton’s WikiLeaks e-mails and support for the Trans-Pacific Partnership was designed to turn off Sanders supporters. The parade of women who say they were sexually assaulted by Bill Clinton and harassed or threatened by Hillary is meant to undermine her appeal to young women. And her 1996 suggestion that some African American males are “super predators” is the basis of a below-the-radar effort to discourage infrequent black voters from showing up at the polls—particularly in Florida.

Big Data, surveys, the trillions of data points that Facebook has access to.

Perhaps, but I suspect that trump saw successes because the type of person to click on ads on facebook was the type of person to vote for hillary, or cuckerberg. I don't think they'll have much success turning non kikebook users into kikerberg voters

con't

>On Oct. 24, Trump’s team began placing spots on select African American radio stations. In San Antonio, a young staffer showed off a South Park-style animation he’d created of Clinton delivering the “super predator” line (using audio from her original 1996 sound bite), as cartoon text popped up around her: “Hillary Thinks African Americans are Super Predators.” The animation will be delivered to certain African American voters through Facebook “dark posts”—nonpublic posts whose viewership the campaign controls so that, as Parscale puts it, “only the people we want to see it, see it.” The aim is to depress Clinton’s vote total. “We know because we’ve modeled this,” says the official. “It will dramatically affect her ability to turn these people out.”

lel, and nothing came of those "operations." Comey playing both sides did more to hurt Clinton than any of this chicken shit, though it was almost entirely self-inflicted, so nobody should feel sorry for her, especially considering nobody could have deserved it more.

>but I suspect that trump saw successes because the type of person to click on ads on facebook was the type of person to vote for hillary
I don't know what point you were trying to make. Are you saying that there weren't enough of these sort of people, especially in the swing states.

Would Zuckerberg be more likely to get the /tv vote if he actually dressed up like data?

Real talk.

And? Clinton did not? face it, there's more negative shit about Hillary than Trump and Bannon is a superior, hungrier political operative.

I'll back this up.
Startup I worked for dumped $15k into an ad campaign on Facebook.
We saw zero return. The entire thing was a flop.

I'm trying to say that these ads work to turn people off democratic candidates, but would not be effective going the other way, i.e. turning undecideds or republicans onto kikeberg

i have a barebones facebook i use for keeping in touch for events and shit. its simple courtesy at this point, no one is going to call you on the phone to invite you to something anymore.

>I'm trying to say that these ads work to turn people off democratic candidates
That doesn't exactly speak well for the sort of people who would switch their vote from Democrat to Republican because of them. I saw plenty of fucking ads for Hillary in early 2015. Of course, it didn't change my vote one way or the other.

i don't think you can say whether anything happened from them or not.

that's the point, partially. kikebook can depress voter turnout for the republican candidates, or they can modify how news gets filtered so that you see overwhelming democratic propaganda (even worse than now). there's a bout a billion subtle ways that facebook can subtly alter peoples' thought patterns.

no, to my knowledge, hillary did not try to depress trump demographics from voting for trump.

thing is, republican voters, at least from what I understand (remember, i dont live there i just see what filters across the web) are distrustful of facebook, cnn, and other mass media sites. They're far more likely to trust word-of-mouth than an ad or even what makes it through their social feed. Democrats believe what they're told.

So, unless faceberg starts filtering IMs, I don't think you have too much to worry about.