Brit/pol/ - Scottish Politicians edition

>BA flights cancelled due to IT crash - now flying again
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40069865
archive.fo/2sQy3

>UK terror threat level reduced to severe
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/27/manchester-attack-uk-terror-threat-level-critical-severe-operation-temperer-bank-holiday
archive.fo/VoIwE

>More than half of voters do not know who Tim Farron is
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/26/tim-half-voters-do-not-know-tim-farron/
archive.fo/NFzFw

>Katie Hopkins to leave LBC immediately after "Final Solution" tweet
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/katie-hopkins-to-leave-lbc-radio-immediately_uk_5927ef98e4b06f6080538666
archive.is/LOT3G

>Corbyn gets NEILED
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-40065876
archive.fo/eC45q

>Corbyn Speech: UK foreign policy boosted terrorism and "Austerity has to stop at the A&E ward and at the police station door"
uk.businessinsider.com/corbyn-to-say-wars-boosted-terrorism-in-first-speech-since-manchester-attack-2017-5
archive.is/At6JG

>RAF write "Love from Manchester" on ordinance
independent.co.uk/voices/raf-bomb-love-from-manchester-terrorist-attack-salman-abedi-isis-syria-conflict-not-in-my-name-a7757471.html
archive.is/VdVxj

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2017/05/28/manchester-bomber-mob-gang-rape-victim/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Benders fuck off btw.

> SNP pursue 'progressive' policies
> #Indyref2

Speaking of Scottish politicians, this bloke is an actual SNP MSP.

1st for #NotAllMuslims #NothingToDoWithIslam

storms coming in lads

Who else here /hype/?

lmao what?

Fuck off from where I'm at finally. Was going for like 2 hours.

Found out today my sister has a black boyfriend, lads.
He's called "Koby", he's a manlet and he is from Ghana.

Genuinely considering suicide tbqhwy lads.

May with a first round knockout

>lol who needs to read, write and do arithmetic when you can learn customer service instead and get a job at B&Q or McDonald's

How very civic of her!

Migrating for more politics and or fish discussion.
>pic is an iwagumi
The nips have a special word for each of the stone sizes and how they should be placed.

Like Zen gardening with fishbros

Would genuinely be fine with Scotland leaving when we invade and take back the oil

>Sister is a coalburner
>Considering killing own self

???

What's wrong with you man.

May is utter shit at stuff like this.

She's out of her depth as PM

MY LIMEY BRITFRIENDS

IT'S TIME AGAIN TO ROLL UP OUR SLEEVES AND GIVE THOSE FILTHY KRAUTS THE OL' ONE-TWO PUNCH

They wont be on stage together, unfortunately.

meh, Tsuki still has that tight nit feel to it, Infinity is too edgy to take seriously and the sheer number of boards makes it difficult to get a real culture going

Saw lightning while I was smoking a cigarette outside, was pretty baller. Don't fear the reaper!

My mum has never been super racist but even she is fucking disappointed.
We spoke earlier and she said "Don't worry user, when he comes round we will both be thinking the same thing".

TEA AND BISCUITS
>very nice
RADICAL PAMPHLET

>the EU army is actually happening
Bloody aryans always up to no good

Is may good at debating and how is Corbyn

Good. We'll just take out all of our troops and military equipment then since Merkel thinks she can take care of herself. Give Putin the greenlight, too.

>We can no longer rely on allies
>Refuse to pay agreed Nato contribution
Fucking Krauts

It will be shit m8.
Corbyn mumbling and saying very vague shit and only reaffirming his love for social justice and economic illiteracy.
May will come off as cold and uncaring as she most likely has autism. She is only good at offence and as it is a discussion with an audience she will fail.
Hoping Hugo Corbez says something either retarded or mental.

>Thunderstorm is practically right overhead

So inconsiderate. I want to go to bed but there's no point.

Take our sister aside and try to reason with her.

If that fails, well, there are other options...

We won't need to this time lad. They're invading themselves with mohammedans at a rate of knots. Leave them to their own devices and purge the mainland once they're done.

80% of the UK GDP is services
Napoleon was right

Tea and Biscuits and Islamic Extremism
Quintessentially British

Germany has far too much control.

I seriously unironically think they'll be an issue regarding this within 30 years.

Eastern European countries will get pissed off with Germany and it's puppet state, France, about something and then Russia will get involved.

rip takashi amano

Greetings fellow person of absolutely Caucasian origin. I am sure you have many entirely relevant things to add to the discourse and highly cogent discussion points.

Please fuck off. Doors on the left. Help yourself to a complementary bag of britpol pork scratchings on your way out though.

Some amazing lightening just now.

She's known him for 8 months. Literally 0 chance.
She was so embarrassed he was a nigger she didn't say anything about him until yesterday when she asked if he could come over (she lives in London).
Seriously, a manlet nignog with glasses from Ghana.

>"You short changed me"
>"Hurr durr I don't have literacy or numeracy skills so I don't know how much I should have given you

well i thought it was coming in, ive only heard some thunder at the mo

Welp, guess you've got no choice then. Know anyone with a pig farm?

The absolute state of that qt tho...

Could that have been PEAK BBC apologists hour?

I haven't tried on a German the comparison of the EU and Merkel to a 4th Reich but I really want to. Our own pol brand Germans are already too busy autistically screeching to bother with.

Things always go smoothly in a shop when dealing with employee who can't read or write.

You clearly didn't bully her enough as a child lad
I was so cruel to my sister all I have to do now is scowl at her a bit and she practically shits herself
Sometimes I think I must've gone too far but then she says some moronic bullshit like 'I'm thinking of going vegan' and I remember how useful it is

We will feed Berlin to Russia again

>having a sister like that
>still calling her your sister if she does that

P L E B
L
E
B

>one currency
>one army
>no real borders (in the schengen zone at least)
at what point do these places stop being countries?

Fucking hell lad. I've not seen that one before that's incredible.

I would as I said before love to make one of these but they look like art projects than homes if that makes sense? Still a cracking pic.

I've been sitting by the window, one of them literally turned the shy into daytime for a fraction of a second and then it rumbled for a full minute.

Very shortly as France just voted to send all its government decision making to Brussels

German reunification was a mistake

Muslims have so much to offer us, Manchester is truely enriched by Muslim settlement:
breitbart.com/london/2017/05/28/manchester-bomber-mob-gang-rape-victim/

> All speak English

Most of the countries in Europe are not countries, but just shit that was tossed aside after wars which made there own nations

Surprised they didn't get a bunch of complaints for it tbqh
One of the most depressing/blackpilling things I've seen on TV ever.

I've always bullied her about her political beliefs. She's a raging lefty.
>inb4 She's my sister. It's so hard. The only solace is that she knows I hate niggers.
>tfw been imagining having mixed race mongrel nieces/nephers all day

I don't like this feel, lads.

KOBY2012

Jesus can't the Krauts go at least 100 years before going into a tard rage and destroying Europe? This time they're doing it ultra left wing style. It's like they take a political idea and just dial that cunt up tp 11.

It what?
Oh you mean Ma'cuckron?

>tfw a house in pennan's gone up for sale

If you're from Scotland you'll definitely heard of Pennan. One-way road with crofting houses in Aberdeenshire. Rain-drenched and Conservative.

Under £100,000 too. I'd fit right in because I'm only down the road in the 'deen. FUCK.

They never *quite* will. They will be hollowed out husks of their former selves, but there will be a region known as "germany", "france", etc.

hes got some really amazing ones, theres also the dutch style with loads of different plants

>A nigger from Ghana

He will try and cut off your sisters clit with a piece of broken beer-bottle

just letting you know my dude

Enjoy family functions when shes a single mother to a niglet.
Sorry to kick you when you're down m8.

Once we've left they'll be pushing hard for further integration, we were pretty much the only thing stopping shit like the EU army from happening for example.

im in SE london, but its just raining not much thunder and lighting

Furrae'boots?

This, it's a brother's responsibility to bully his sister

Makes them a lot more manageable as gfs/wives

AMERICANS OUT

The sun never sets on the british empire :^)

Every human is supposed to be unique and yet people who support globalism/the EU etc want to be exactly the same as everyone else

I don't understand how anyone could want that

City South. Tollohill.

I thought you banned pork so as to not offend Ahmed.

This season of archer is fucking awful. izombie isn't so bad. Have yet to catch up with that better call saul thing. Brit TV is awful

What's going on with this internet censorship thing if the tories win? It's not very clear what they mean. How bad's it going to be?

>im in SE london

F

This could mean that English propaganda is strong, but also no Brits can speak English, which is a handicap. Remember Napoleon times? All Russian elite spoke french.

Germany is autism: the country desu
They settle on a majority consensus internally and then sperg the fuck out when everyone around them doesn't follow suit
I honestly think that given the chance they'd divide all of Europe up into 100kmx100km perfect squares and level the whole continent so all the roads could be straight lines

You fuck off

BBFC age ratings on all websites. Whitelisted internet. Extortionate internet and computer licenses.

Sup Forums is definitely going to get blocked.

I wonder if there's a political analogy in fish tanks.

>it can only support so many fish before the system breaks down
>only certain types of fish get on well with others

Brits can speak english despite what you're moor teachers tell you, also remind me what youre tying in (;

They've worded it pretty badly so it sounds like they want China-tier censorship.

I doubt they'd be able to actually pull off a lot of the stuff they mention. At least I hope they can't.

Sup not quite kincorth user. We've chatted before. I'm over Culter way.

They'll do everything that makes Wannacry type attacks much more easier to do.

Just tell normies that online shopping and banking is no longer secure with """backdoors""" in encrpytion. Scares the shit out of them

Is this real?

>dimbot steps in to save multi-coloured headscarf Taqiya woman
>about 5 of the same shills CLAPPING LOUDLY at every 'of peace' comment
>the quiet rage on the faces of others in the audience but consensus cowed into silence

I can't wait for the BBC paywall

I used to live on Fountainhall road
Is Aberdeen still the best place in scotland? I miss it

Just do it before they spawn.

Lab/Con only just managed to beat the SNP out of power here. The city's a fucking mess though, last night I saw an ugly skank in a tight black dress pick cold, discarded chips off of Union Street while eating them.

Yo' name is To-by. Not Koby, To-by.

no black fish allowed in muh tank,

never thought of it like that but i think your right

You mean she did this before the seagulls got to them?
>never underestimate a Torry bird

But the Shire has remained GOLDEN through and through as proven by pic related.

The difference between City and Shire is astronomical. I go for walks along South Deeside Road into North Kincardine and the opposite side of the River Dee is the city. By the time I reach the Inchgarth Reservoir I'm essentially in rural country and that's a mere three miles from Leggart.

every school kid has seen this but has no idea what the glorious revolution is

>divide all of Europe up into 100kmx100km perfect squares and level the whole continent so all the roads could be straight lines
gesagt getan :^)

The greatest enemy we have is raised in our own mind. The grammar of self-intolerance is what we have imposed and allowed others to impose upon us. Political correctness is a white European grammar, which we’ve been taught, and we’ve stumbled through the early phases of, and yet we’ve learned this grammar and the methodology that lies behind it very well.

And we’ve learned it to such a degree that we can’t have an incorrect thought now, without a spasm of guilt that associates with it and goes along with it. Every time we think of a self-affirmative statement, it’s undercut immediately by the idea that there’s something wrong, or something queasy, or something quasi-genocidal, or something not quite right, or something morally ill about us if we have that thought. And this extends out beyond racial and ethnic questions to all other questions. To questions of gender, to questions of group identity and belonging, to questions of cultural affirmation, to questions of history.

>walks
>along South seeside road
I've either nearly run you over or will do in the near future.

Christ I wish I still lived in Aberdeen, would move back in a heartbeat if I could get any job there