Eternal Portuguese Thread

ITT we discuss Portuguese culture and politics.

Oldest Allies, Iberians, PALOPs, Ameribros, and overall Good Catholics are welcome.

What seems to be a common factor to all of us is the desire for tight border control.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UPH9iKpM-fk
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kilamba
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lista_de_apelidos_de_família_da_língua_portuguesa
heraldrysinstitute.com/lang/pt/cognomi/Camacho/Portugal/idc/602854
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camacho
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have proof i am king sabastians descendant. Can i get any status in portugal?

Yes. But people would just trace your ancestry and find out if there is another descendant closer to the country.

>Retreat to a a position we can defend rather then try to defend everything and lose everything.
what do you mean? Become 2017 Sectarian Lebanon. Could you give a quick rundown?
>if you keep your people
I'm talking about Total Fertility Rate of probably ethnic Portuguese and Massive Emmigration. You must strike here first to stop Costa going for alternative pathways.

Hi daddy

>mfw proof of being descended from all kings of England up until Edward I
Feelsgoodman.gif

They are more pressing because you are living them in the skin. Bro i don't like it either, but we must realize that we are in the minority and in no position to strike back, not that is, while we are inside enemy territory.

How can i best put this to you? Your own nation is alien to your ideals, it's alien to you and me. Rather then try to save that which is already doomed, i say find a place and start over, have our own communities of like minded individuals and families, plant the seeds for the future takeover.

I believe with time Portuguese society can evolve to be less collectivist, dependent upon the state, and embrace patriotism where the sense of responsibility for the country comes from within instead of nationalism being fed from the man on the tv screen.

>mfw I'm an actual Lancaster as in can trace it all the way to John of Gaunt

I knew I saved this for a reason.

UMA DELICIA

Who do one of you two guys one is quoting Pessoa poem and other one is guy more realistic (who talks about demographic shift caos)?

I'm lost

Something of the sort. It's gonna be hard. But that is the only way. Think about it for a sec.How would you "realistically" go about changing the situation, knowing what you know now about the nation, it's populace and government.

Can you trust the populace? No. Too busy watching Big Brother or Casa dos Segredos. They are stupid and they don't care.

Can you trust politicians? Nope, the only way to be part of politics is to be part of the satus quo. That is why PNR will never get anywhere. Even if they got the necessary votes to become a legitimate political party, they most likely would be fucked over by the elites in a similar manner like Le Pen.

I'm the demographics guy and also OP but I think what the Pessoa guy is referring to are problems relating to the deeper and unspoken cultural traits of portuguese society like the tendency towards mindless leftism.

I quoted Nandinho.

RETURN MY GOLD!

>return the slab

>That is why PNR will never get anywhere
> would be fucked over by the elites
Not being conspiracy theorist because we know a lot of our politics is controled backstaged either internal parties, lobbies and freemasonry, I agree with you. They wouldn't let PNR do something. The best for us in to infiltrate the status quo parties.
>>
Boas, primo.

fuck off both of you mud colonials

if PNR could at least have one deputy there, it would be funny just to see all the system-tv's-politicians crying for weeks about the dangerous of the far right..

The Anglo (military payments) and French had it last time.

My thoughts exactly.

Freemasonry has had it's claws deep into our state since Napoleonic era. And this is also one of the reasons why i don't mind fascists, they know on a instinctual level the danger of secret societies and tried to eradicate them.

Thread para Mourinhos que gostam de pensar que são Celtas. :o)

Fuck off attention whore. Go create your own thread where you shit post each other to death.

I agree with you
Sidenote: I don't even know even PAN elected 1 deputy in Lisbon. It confirms that white Lisboetas are subhumans and care about more about dogs than themselves.
Shitty marxist indoctrination.
"Não foi para isto que se fez o 25 de Abril. Para votarem em cães."

Tendo em conta que os mouros eram inimigos de Portugal e levaram um pontapé no rabo tão grande e que de facto os celtas foram o nosso primeiro core identitário, sim favelado.

Literalment ninguem fez isso no fio anterior com mais de 300 replies.

Em discussões sérias não há lugar para roleplays, futebol, etc e é um dos meus pet peeves o pessoal que mistura essas coisas.

Salgado, Joachim?

Huehues only shit post, they are Leaf-light.

you saved the thumbnail retard.

Toma outro (You) e vai ver a thread antiga se falámos nisso.
OP of previous thread also not invited Brazilians due to your extensive shitposting and derailing threads in Sup Forums like "BR is becoming Commie help us!" Even 1 Angolan and 1 Macaense spoke about Portuguese and their countries' future in /pp/

By the way, Angola will grow larger.

youtube.com/watch?v=UPH9iKpM-fk

Literally a burger did it here first, but it's only Brazilians shitposting. Corrupt bunch, the fucking lot of you, it must be the moor heritage.

Are you descendant of this guy? i dont know if this is a good thing.
The guy wanted to conquer the world but send his entire army invade the f desert with thousands of portuguese soldiers and germans, spanish, french and many other's in a suicide mission. they all died in the desert.

China is gonna rape Africa so hard it won't even be funny.

They complain about us, but at least we left infrastructure, education and a legacy behind.

The turbojew chinks are gonna plunder and leave no legacy.

He was bad but he wasn't the worse king in portuguese history, that would be D.João V

hello son

I am also Brazilian, kek.

Explain user. I know very little of that particular king.

I saved it a long time ago, leaf. Get raked.

fuck, this mudzilians are worst than a parasite. just go away.

WHYA YOU MAKE A DIS POST ABOUT PORTAGEE? EH. I GONE PUNCH A YOU IN DA FACE!!

MONTE DE MERDE!!

>They complain about us, but at least we left infrastructure,
Man, they are leaving infraestruture also.

The Chinese get paid in oil revenue, oil and other commodities, I think. Their govt are the ones that hiring them so it's their problem if they get shitty infraestructure or can't manage or get ghost cities.

pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kilamba

>Thread para Mourinhos que gostam de pensar que são Celtas
>Thread
>THREAD
Do you know the diference between a useful thread and a shitposting thread?

*These. Also shave your unibrow.

Came to say "literally who, isn't that the country from history that invented favelas and then disappeared?"

But realized they were supporting immigration restriction. So I'm promoting you to based Poland status and calling myself a faggot for pretending to not know you even still exist.

user, chinese architecture and engineering is some of the most negligent shit made on earth. If they don't give a shit about the bridges and apartments that collapse in China, what chances are there the chinese will make good infrastructure in Africa?

Favelas appeared after we were long gone.

you should downgrade the US to nigger supporter status

>"literally who, isn't that the country from history that invented favelas and then disappeared?"

Yea sure, and Uk invented detroit and south chicago. But noooo, it was you burgers and the br'suhehe that are independant for centuries and did the sheeeitt.

>chinese architecture and engineering is some of the most negligent shit made on

Read again

>Their govt [African countries] are the ones

>that hiring them so it's their problem

> if they get shitty infraestructure

They are the ones that chose the Chinese in first place and hire them and accepted their budget, If they want to be fooled or raped, let them be.

He fellas can you help me out, I've been trying to find info on this for a while but the internet isn't helping. Is the last name Camacho Portuguese or Spanish in descent? I have Iberian heritage and I'm trying to figure out if it's portugese or spanish

Oh i'm not bothered by that believe me.

It's gonna be hilarious.

This way

Don't know any Camachos, prolly Spanish.

I'm going to sleep

It's Spanish and Portuguese
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lista_de_apelidos_de_família_da_língua_portuguesa
heraldrysinstitute.com/lang/pt/cognomi/Camacho/Portugal/idc/602854
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camacho
Next time, please:

Me too. If someone keeps bumping it'd be nice but pol is way too fast moving to keep this thread in hibernation

Thanks niggers.

It's getting to late user. Most Albertos are already sound asleep.

I'm going too as well.