To all you Nazis

hey pol I am a young black man that just got engaged to the love of my life. Some backstory we have been dating since we were both 15 and I was her first. my favorite position is missionary because i live looking into her eyes. We are both religious and plan to raise our future children in such a way. Everything is going great BUT her parents (who are big trump supporters) disowned her because of the color of my skin. So that's why I want to ask you nazi bigots why you hate me just because of the color of my skin. I am a recent college graduate and come from a stable family So what is the problem? And all you racists need to come to terms that whites will be the minority in a few years because of the birth rates. And no amount of pepe memes is going to change that

i want to raise your son

LARP harder

What is LARP

kys leaf

report and sage this shit.

Cute desu, best of luck

If me and FP could raise your son we would be proud

WHAY NONE OF YOU NAZIS ARE ANSWERING MY QUESTION

Jokes on you. She's clearly retarded and undesired

Why do niggers feel like they've won the lottery with a white woman? They're just as bad, if not worse, than niggers.

This again?

Remember your fucking sages retards stop posting in slide threads.

>he fell for the white woman meme
Jokes on you, we all know latinas or asians are better

youre probably a fine kid but long term youve destroyed civilization with your genes and you should feel bad
people like you will prevent us from conquering the universe

>missionary

enjoy prostate cancer at like, 23 faggit.

Copypaste alert! Copypaste alert!

Fuck off larper, you are making it harder for us actual blacks to get creditably. You leftist cucks are just as racist as the stormfags.

how am i destroying civilazation

That's okay OP my tall black gf is way hotter.

Fpbp

how?

BLACKED

Dat bellybutton.

suppose to be

NONE OF YOU NAZIS ARE ANSWERING MY QUESTION

If true, then go with God, you decent mother fucker.

GET NEW COPY PASTA FAGGOT

Oh you'll find out, Jamal. Just wait.... nigger.

Because you're difference in genetics as opposed to caucasians manifests itself in unpleasant ways such as lower IQ. Even if you're very intelligent you are destroying generations of speciation and culture and your children will probably be disgusting directionless rats.

?

Can you fuck my wife next? Will prep

My black qt cooks good food.
White women don't cook.
You are screwed, white women are hollow inside.

jesus christ you're bad at this

>just because of the color of my skin
Normies actually think this is all that race is, kek

Tatto,hair bun/ballerina ghetto rat hair style,likes rap hip hop

Signs of a coal burning mudshark

I'm a communist. I don't really give a shit. Fuck some of the people on this board though

Is that you honey?
I want to fuck your little boipucci so hard bruh..

it's not him you retarded. This is shitty larp bait. He sounds more like a 12 year old than a black college graduate

I love how Sup Forums is one guy, and this guy is actually trolling himself into believing niggers visit here.

we don't hate you because of your skin color we hate you because you're a stupid nigger

because your going to murder her.
also your making race mixing acceptable

Fuckin LARP leaf, kys. Making the rest of us leafs look bad.

you will never beat australia

Race mixing is inherently unacceptable.

You will starve while she lays around all day.

Birth rates show that Asians will out number both black and whites

You're gonna be senpai, don't be so racist against white folk. We don't think that way, you already wrote we will be the minority. Are all Blacks so racist, OP.

Congrats on the engagement OP. Now do the right thing and raise those children to be upstanding fine human beings. Or else...

We don't hate you. Those are a few people of a large population. Get your head out of your ass. Not every person with light skin is out to get you.
This is how racism starts. Little at a time.

Mudsharks, not even once

>how am i destroying civilazation
Your inability to spell is destroying the West. Also you naturally smell like a wet dog.
>BUT her parents (who are big trump supporters) disowned her because of the color of my skin
Based. Shame they raised a whore, but soon the reckoning will come and we'll settle up with her and you.

>flag
>religious
>fucking before marriage

Yeah, that's some quality shitpost we have got here. Great job, Canadia. Keep improving.

this is Sup Forums not an essay

I've never known anyone in my entire life that hates blacks because of the color of their skin, that is a myth.

It is resentment and extreme mistrust, and yes hatred, for what niggers have done and continue to do. For their nature and inclination towards the serious sides of crime.

Your skin is simply a symptom of a high possibility that you are not to be trusted, may be violent, and high risk for a violent encounter.

Her parents probably disowned her because they raised her better and she chose to date down to spite them and breed out her race just to be edgy.

Women that burn coal don't deserve the respect of their parents or society.

It was a preemptive strike on their part to prevent her from dumping half breeds on them when she finally gets knocked up.

They made the right move.

the "nazis" are just trying to look after you. If any whiteboi was trying to get in her pants too, he'll murder you and the cops will look the other way. The white girl probably also has a white guy she's talking to, but feels to committed too jump shark. If that whiteboi as well doesn't like you, you be in some shallow water.

Very classy skull tattoo, looks like she has a history of making good decisions, marrying your high school sweetheart always works out. Totally no big deal that her parents disavowed and the grandchild would have no relationship with one side of the entire family. Great catch user!

>tattoo
Nigger can have her

>whites will be the minority in a few years
We've always been the minority.
That didn't stop us from creating the civilized world.
Enjoy the host while he lasts, parasite!

Black men think they "WON" something because they got them a "White Wyminz"

They're fucking STALKERS. And the White women they did will be ruined forever along with their kids if they have any.

Notice White men don't chase Black women with a TENTH of the urgency?

"MUH WHITE WOMINZ...I GOT ME ONES YALL"

Like seriously, what type of FAGGOT would come onto a random board and brag about the fact he got a White woman?

A fucking rapist? A Fetishist? A stalker?

Thanks for clearing that up for me Slappy

This

>leaf

>127515617
itsthisautisticlarpthreadagain.jav

Her parents probably knew he was the type of Negro to post pics of him and his "WHITE WOMINZ" trophy on Sup Forums (Their Daughter)

>So that's why I want to ask you nazi bigots why you hate me just because of the color of my skin.

I'm not a "Nazi bigot" and I don't anyone for the color of their skin.

But black men are fucking ugly, so you're fucking up the gene pool, and African-American culture is generally trash.

But if you enjoy life, who gives a fuck what me or anyone else thinks? It's not a difficult concept.

Hahahaaaa

FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGERS KFC FUCK NIGGER

Thanks Canada.

if only your dreams could become your reality but atlas you are just an OP faggot nigger.

>Gets him a "Muh White Womins" trophy
>Comes to Sup Forums
> Tells us White people we will be a minority
>Wonders why we hate Niggers

Jesus Christ.

Lmfao birth rates will make us minority's? Bro blacks have been 13% of our population since the 70s and as for us being minority's that's when u add all other races together against whites , whitey would still b the majority so your wish will never b granted,,, ps. Tell your race to keep committing crime so the hate grows !!

Strange fruit, nigger. Strange fruit.

race traitors should die her included hope you can support your family selling drugs with your genetically inferior IQ :)

Nigger female here, I call shenanigans
Only WW you can achieve are landwhales
All women prefer white males
Stay thirsty faggot, nice b8

Fuck yes. 100% ready for this thread again, had something prepared. Here goes:

WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT ME YOU LITTLE BITCH, I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW I GRADUATED TOP OF MY CLASS IN THE NAVY SEALS AND HAVE BEEN INVOLVED IN NUMEROUS RAIDS ON ALQUEDA. Lost the rest of the pasta. To be honest I never actually copied it and saved it anywhere.

Anyway cool thread OP keep it up.

Damn!

>black men get the least replies from black women
kek not even sheboons want niggers

Whites are already a minority you dumbass.
And now within our own countries.

Race traitor!

>tattoos and niggers

Living the stereotype.

I would be proud to have a hardworking white, black, asain or anycoloured young man marry my daughters.

Good for you OP, sorry about my ignorant fellow Whites.

Even if you are black the first sign that a white girl is no good is if she is willing to date niggers. That's a red flag to a man of any race.

>Look into her eyes
Why are niggers always so emotional with their women. This is why you end up beating them because you are controlling. You have no self restraint and women don't want you to look them in the eyes during sex that is weird. Plus women enjoy sex better doggy style.

>muh not all whites
libcuck tier autism. Jump off a cliff.

>whites will be a minority

Do you not see that you are just as malevolent as us?

The only differences between you and Sup Forums is your ability to say these things in public without recourse. You don't care about preserving race. You don't care about diversity. You abandon your race, post on Sup Forums to bait people about your white wife, and then wonder why people are sick of your shit.

You can't wait to rid whitey of this earth. It shows through your sub-text. Kill Yourself

she has trump supporting parents in canada...

Fpbp

>tattoo
>Christian
Please rape and kill it, Jamal.

her is the rest of the story..
here is the rest of the story

>gets married
>has child
>gets divorced
>mudbaby stays with mother
>mother regrets ever getting with a nigger
>child reminds her of nigger
>mother drowns child in bath

She will pay the toll at some stage

You forgot the nigger writing

>religious
>adultery

bad bait

>copypasta

sage

Shut up we all know you're some beta with a cuck fetish.