HAPPENING

HAPPENING

thought kingkike was going to stop this?

easy and fast, believe me.
And chyna is going to help. So true.

Kim has launched missiles NINE TIMES

Shinzo pls give kimmy boy a taste of glorious nippon steel

What would the reaction on Sup Forums be if Japan got nuked?

Can't wait to dance in gook blood

Based NK

Reminder that Juche is literally Neo-Fascism, and is all for helping your people. I hope NK annexes SK soon.

As he watches Putin Hackerman lowering the missile launch count on the screen as he's talking on the phone.

>NK is so far behind the times they think they are nuking the Empire of the Sun.

I'd be happy because it would be an easy war to end and would solidify ourbolace as world police.

"I don't remember Kim launching missiles NINE TIMES!"

>Japan gets nuked again

you guys are silly goofs

what will become of anime???

We need an excuse to invade and bomb them otherwise European cucks and Canadian fags will throw a fit.

God...that would be so funny, plus it would be unwarranted so all this "only country to use them" shit will be gone forever.

Also, all anime will be 3d cgi after nukes.

>need an excuse
threatening to kill us all while actively pursuing that goal for years isnt enough?
lol?

we are as weak as jooos... wait- those are overlords...

According to liberals and eurocucks no

NINE MISSILES???????
GIN WONG-BLUMPFG CAN'T GET AWAY WITH THIS

what he said they need innocents' blood to be spilled before action can be taken, although more recent events make me doubtful of that desu

Threatening a country with a nuclear strike already gives legal carte blanche to use immediate military action. Everyone is just afraid to pull the trigger because South Korea is in the fucking way.

They have a simple choice at this point: kick the can down the road until fat boy gets his bomb and starts extorting countries, or have a nasty conventional war with very high body count and stop this shit? It's simple math- 1 million dead now, or 3-5 billion the next time NK throws a hissy fit?

japan fucking sucks for not launching missiles right back.

if they allowd private property it would be a powerhouse. damn can you imagine a country without kike banking?