youtu.be/Zr5qzV-8Zkc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZaZ3UHOEDeA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck off, buzzfeed. No one wants to watch your crap

>LULZLULZLULZLULZLULZLULZLULZLULZLULZ

absolute cancer.

I want buzzfeed to die.

>lol let's use outdated 2013 /r9k/ memes to try and make fun of Sup Forums which will conversely lead more people to Sup Forums and decrease the time between now and the day of the rope, oh fuck what have we done

Kill race traitors and cucks first.

not even my bull likes buzzfeed

also new commercial in Sweden:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZaZ3UHOEDeA

>that channel i blocked probably a year ago with the video block extension
look into it guys, youll feel better not raging out over this stupid shit anymore

Fucking disgusting. The new alien movie had the star of David everywhere and a nigger loving scene. There's no escape

>lulz
What is this 2008?

Yea I mean, fuck.

haha.... fuck

Someone want to take buzzfeed down?

I'm not giving that shit a view. What happens?

Bumping

again, no one cares about you irrelevant faggots

report marketing threads. the last one got deleted. this one will too

Basically throws Sup Forums users under the bus. Says that we are all fucking useless 30 year old NEET's, betas and cucks.

It was their interpretation of a beta, which i guess was a mgtow. showing how they live and their attitude as bad etc while showing they are juts manchildren with no confidence to pick up a women.

What the fuck are you talking about kid. This isn't marketing, its some bullshit video that should be taken down. Those fucking niggers shouldn't be able to do shit like that without having repercussions

How though its kinda the same immunity Sup Forums has. Pissing in a sea of piss.

you absolute nigger subhuman. fuck off, back to buzzfeed with you.

Really got my noggin joggin

I knew sweden commercial would be bad. But this is just a crappy insult. fuck you sweden

They're right.

Lmao, I think it's seizing. Give it more pot or Lexapro or whatever.

SWEDEN FUCKING YES

Everyone knows reddit is where all the betas hang out not Sup Forums.

that hit too close to home. WHERE IS MY GF TRUMP REEEEE

All those normies in the comments didn't understand it.

Browsing Sup Forums for so long, it was a good enough interpretation of some MGTOW cuck.

Still disliked the video for agenda-pushing though.

The amount of times they used "lulz" was cringeworthy. No one has said that in years.

Should have used "kek" instead.

No it's still lol, nobody says kek outside Sup Forums and its demense.

In case anyone knows what this is...buzzfeed is listed on hackerOne. You're legally allowed to pick apart their site looking for "bugs". Should you find one, it could be leaked to interested parties

This shit is getting beyond ridiculous. If you are alpha, you are "toxic masculinity" but if beta, they laugh at you. This is misandry. Plain and simple.

>spending your paychecks on the vaginal jew

Beta male indeed.

*demesne

Wait... what?
It was supposed to represent Sup Forums. That's the point.

>before Sup Forums extreme beta leftist pseudo-intellectual, atheist
>begins browsing Sup Forums gets into libertarianism/ancap
>1 year after browsing Sup Forums natcap/nrx and no longer acquainted with modern pop-culture
>2 years after browsing Sup Forums proto-fascist and no longer beta. Getting into race,IQ, and the JQ. Began to become extremely depressed and was borderline suicidal.
>3 years after browsing Sup Forums full blown NatSoc and White Nationalist.
>Current Year Began lifting and immersing myself in various traditionalist and fascist doctrines as well as Esoteric NatSoc writings. Mastered Austrian Economics and hold an intellectual conversation on fascism and traditionalism with another intellectual. No longer beta, becoming an Alpha, but not a Chad. I have met another white girl and we have mutual feelings for each other, but I have not proposed a relationship yet.
Buzzfeed BTFO

the point is its an outdated snapshot of Sup Forums culture

it moves so fast relative to old media that they will never be able to come up with an accurate take on it but being like 3 years late isnt even trying

itd be like if the video was all about pedobear and cox mongler and desu and nigraz and pools closed and shit

What did they mean by this? Like, what did they think they were going to accomplish with this video?

something something nice guys

something something friend zone

something something feminism

>3 years late
Try 8 or 9
I can't remember the last time lulz was a thing.

reminder to report for bullying

"And I've got no right to take my place with the human race"

It's okay for SJW's to laugh at betas if they're white and browse right wing animu image boards.

If their point is "this only happens to betas" all they are going to do is make us more popular with betas. But betas are a majority. How can anyone be this dense and incompetent?

Well in that scene the nigger is killed. I would say the take home mess was " if you burn coal, you pay the toll"

The men are Buzzfeed are definitely projecting

There's no way in hell the guy with the suitjacket with patches on the elbow is taking any girl home, but I'm guessing that weird hipster clothing is what the buzzfeed numale writers wear, so they projected themselves on the one taking the girl home.

>goes on dating app
>gets a date with an attractive woman
Stopped watching after that bullshit.

>TFW video gave you caids
It feels bad man. Lulz

That's the great lie you were told user, and it was a lie told to you by EVERY WOMAN IN YOUR LIFE. Women want the toxic masculinity, they want the thrill and danger of dating a barely in control bad boy. Women lie to themselves, their sons and each other about what they want. They don't want the nice door mat that gives them everything they desire, they want a leader they can follow.

lulz is a corruption of ell ohh ell

"comments disabled on this video".
I wonder why that might be.

rotfl

>tfw he has a better life than you

True. But if you act like an asshole to them just to get their approval that doesn't work either.
You have to literally give 0 fucks about what they think. NEVER ask them what they want, you're the one that decides what you do and where you go.

I'm pretty sure just by labeling the video as 'Beta Male' it's meant as an insult to most channers.
I wouldn't doubt if they're self-projecting then with an aura of 'I'm better than you sexist pigs'

Well, you live in Turkroachistan, what do you expect?

damn you guys are fucked

>the down-votes

Kek

with you

Fucking hell and I thought UK adverts were cucked

Jesus Christ. What the fuck Sweden? Do Swedes have no fucking shame?

>down-votes
Redditor detected.
You have to go back.

>lulz
MOTHER FUCKER!

So it went through all that and then it ended nothing? What was the fucking point of this? Whyyyyyy?

dude can't handle the bantz
(´・ω・`)

Examples of cucked UK ads? Don't watch TV at all these days.

I still do it all for the lulz desu senpaitachi.

The point is that the beta is bad or evil guy, even though he's the one suffering. Because he's nice to women but nice in a creepy way instead of telepathically knowing how to act like women's dream Chad. Probably because he lacked a strong male rolemodel. Probably because his mom divorced his dad and raised him as a single mom. But the point is women are the victims and cis white men who use the internet are creeps.

please tell me this is bait nigger.

funny but true.

Kys faggot you sound pitiful self-aggrandizing

Everyone who watches this video, you are giving them the financial capital to make more videos like this and incentive to do so.

You are being cucked.

What if you give them dislike?

The funny thing about these threads is that the problem many experience is not even related to dating itself but rather with social isolation as a whole (despite the video being a ridiculous caricature).

Anyway, I think the world needs a little bit more crime. Some fag fired you and replaced you with poos? Vandalize the son of bitche's car or steal something from him. Cunt dumped you? Dox her, beat her, etc.

People are so fucking passive these days.