What would you do

Couple nights ago a black guy that looked like this with a cigarette in his mouth came up to me and asked to use my phone. I told him it was almost out of charge, but it wasn't. I still feel kinda bad about it. Should I?

You should feel bad about not keeping a keen eye on him as you ambled yourself to a safe distance.

I never acknowledge sketchy niggers unless my job requires it.

if you enjoy having your phone today to make this shitty thread with, no.

No. People should reap their karma and karma of their people.

No, because anyone living in the city can tell you that's how your shit gets stolen.

Nah dude, I even have white friends that have stole people's shit that way, better safe than sorry

>I still feel kinda bad about it. Should I?

Nope.

If it was a real emergency I would have called myself for help, otherwise he can fuck off to the first public phone because if he had money for the cigarettes he had for a phone call.

The other day, a black guy at a bus stop asked to use my phone and I told him I was just walking to the community college (which I do not attend and wasn't far away) to pick something up and didn't bother bringing my phone with me.

He believed me.

Haven't lost any sleep over it.

Say, "nah, sorry," and keep walking with one eye peeled in his direction, with my hand close to my holster. Never relax around niggers.

stupid fuck for feeling bad about a nigger who was bout to rob him. can leafs get any fucking dumber.

Why did you let him get close to you?

Is this a ruse or are you a genuinely autistic retard? It was typical city nigger bullshit.

I would not even think about it, you will have many more dialogue's across many people in the future.

If a stranger asks to use your phone, they are most likely going to steal it.
Doesn't matter if they are black or white.

you should have sucked his dick you racist

I knew this was a leaf before I even looked

Why are you walking around at night in a place niggers inhabit?

Keep a shitty burner phone on you for such occasions. Worst case you get to watch someone run away with a $30 phone, best case you helped someone who genuinely needed a phone.

You did the right thing. He wanted to steal your phone 100%

don't feel bad, i'm sure that another leaf allowed the melanin-enhanced gentleman to culturally enrich them just moments after you failed your civic duty

there will be more opportunities, i promise

If someone were to steal my phone, I'd be able to track them, since I backdoored my root app to go back to my computer via an open port on my router, even if someone were to factory reset the phone, the root would still be there, I can then access everything he puts on the phone and spy on him through the front cam. Then report him to the police. God I love being tech savvy.

I'd just say bugger off.

Or if they looked really nutty ignore them.

But our abos are fairly ineffectual and docile compared to your blacks so I can appreciate that things are different. Tell an abo no and they'll sort of back away from you yelling about what kind of problem you've got before devolving into native lingo babble and walking off shaking their head and hands violently. Sometimes they outright start singing.

If you don't know him, no. He could rob you, assault you, scam you, etc.

>he relaxed around blacks
holy fuck, im amazed you're ok

Was at the rec center and had pic related ask me "mr can I have 2 dollars". The lack of shame overwhelmed me. I said nothing to the little nigress

You didn't relax around blacks. Keep up the good work.

D O N O T F E E L B A D A B O U T T H I S

I always say the same thing

>I don't let strangers touch my phone, but if it's an emergency, I will make the call for you

and sometime it is, I've called to get people rides home and such, but my phone never gets held by someone I don't know.

>I backdoored my root app to go back to my computer via an open port on my router, even if someone were to factory reset the phone, the root would still be there

dude im fucking cracking up

When I first turned 21 I went to the liquor store, it was raining really hard and there was this sad looking hobo that asked to use my phone. I figured what's the worst that can happen (i could have easily overpowered him) so I let him. He proceeded to call some chick and beg to see her again, "just one more time baby come I got it I got it". He talked for at least 10 minutes before I realized he was trying to arrange to see some prostitute and demanded my phone back. That's what I get for trying to help these street urchins, I'm most likely on some crazy alphabet agencies list not for calling hookers.

No,he would of stole your phone ran off with it

Around blacks never relax

Here's another useful bit of street wisdom from me to you, If any nigger ever asks for the time just say you don't know.

They wanted to see what kind of phone or watch you have.

Around blacks never relax.

You did the smart thing

Has 4 chin taught you nonething child? Have you not seen our land? You should even Sven knows that around blacks you never relax and in our time and age this is an especially important lesson.

no

the nig will take it and run, are you dumb?

>came up to me and asked to use my phone.

I'd straight up say no to anybody. Especially if he's black, though.

t. proud cuck

I would of called the police immediately.

Depends- did he ask politely or was he like "ey yo niggu let me ged dat fone gatta col ma nigga ass whiteboi bix nood "?

Don't fuck with a hacker's Linux box kiddo. :^)

>kingroot
holy shit you have me dying over here man

I wrote the other three on the right. I use python programming for the rest of my needs.

Dude that's great did you learn all that off of Mr Robot?

Happened to me, I was 19 and drunk so I thought sure whatever. He stole the phone and tried to give me heroin, I guess he felt bad or something.

Once I realized what happened I started hunting for him through downtown. I actually found him like an hour later in a ghetto area. I accused him of stealing the phone, he said something like, "You don't want to be here right now man." Saw the look of fear in his eyes, realized where I was and I walked away.

Would be a better story if I had clocked him I guess.

I took some training courses on APIs and other programming languages, and maybe a little inspiration from the show...
I love how anons say the FBI is probably combing over the threads and the board, we should feel so honored.

Dude that's so cool
You're an amazing hacker... The kingroot choice is perfect, truly a privacy minded hacker's choice

I cut the app's internet access before installing, I'm not an idiot, thanks user.

Dude fucking badass hack, how did you do it?

Nah senpai.

I did this one time. ONE TIME. I was waiting out front of some place waiting for other people, so I was like "yea, why not."

Dude takes my phone and dials, and starts doing the walk around thing, kinda wondering away. So I start following him.

>yo, can I get a little privacy
>nah senpai, that's my phone, you can't
>damn, thas fuked up

So he's talking to somebody, and eventually hangs up. But he doesn't hand the phone back.

>you done?
>naw, naw, he gon call me back... hol up

Guy calls him back, he starts doin the walk around thing again. So I'm actively having to follow this fuck around. He gets done with that calll, and I put my hand out for my phone.

>aye, lemme jus make one more call man, real quick
>nah, I gotta go man, you're outta time.
>mannn, fuk that!
>I'm serious, I've gotta go, give me my phone
>give me phone
>put it in my pocket and go sit back where I was originally sitting
>mannnn, thas fuked up! That's fuked up man!

Good times.

I'm not gonna infodump, I don't have autistism. I think we're done here, glad I could humor you.

Yeah that's almost exactly how it went in my case only the guy handed me black tar in a pill bottle and then vanished.

No bro for real you fucking hacked kingroot you should work for some big company for infosec

You're right, I am the one who deleted Hillary's emails, and just so you know, they were all nudes fo her, believe me, I saved humanity by getting that Jewish Oompa Loompa elected.

ok blood

>give phone to stranger
tell him you left yours charging at home and give him a dollar to use a pay phone

Never relax

You made the right call, OP. True nigger tale (tm) incoming:

>be holding a training at work
>during a break, a negress that works for us asked my dad to use his phone, he says yes
>she disappears for 5 minutes, returns the phone
>no phone call was made
A few hours later...
>dad tries to check the balance on his online banking app
>he's locked out for 24 hours because there were several failed attempts to login over the last few hours.

Terminated that bitch immediately, andnagain was reminded of A. Wyatt Man's immortal words - "around blacks, never relax"

I think this will do just fine if you're ever in the hood senpai

Yes because I really needed to call my PO.