Tfw reported every drug dealer whilst at uni

>tfw reported every drug dealer whilst at uni
>tfw got 8 people arrested and significantly reduced the flow of drugs through the university

felt good improving the lives of others

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A9zBvNOI1K4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tfw you get shot

GJDM.

Cool blog post
How do I upvote?

Snitches get stitches

Good.

>tfw this never happened

Your a rat...and nobody likes rats...

What are you, a couple of fucking niggers?

Good job ridding society of that degeneracy, m8.
Druggies and drug dealers deserve to hang, especially potheads.

Hello, Professor Clanton

You're a POS, your ruining the natural order of things; for the weak to loose their minds on psychedelics and off themselves, the strong to find enlightenment and the true path, haven't you watched Star Trek, do not interfere. Cant you bash a muslim or trigger niggers with chalk?

Anyone else do soft drugs with normal friends but go on Sup Forums because you're interested in politics and are "racist" or whatever other word you want to use? Is the board mostly friendless autists like OP? Or are they just a loud minority?

It's college you're not finding anyone hard in there

copypasta, you nigs.

nice
>having normal friends
You need to fuck off back to Red*it

This is nigger behavior. This isn't prison.

You disobey the law, you get cucked. Simple.

Great job OP. Doing the lord's work

noice

>having non-autist friends

You're in the wrong neighborhood nigger.

and thats why i only deal to friends
but also i dont like dealing to little uni girls who go on to take ecchies every fucking week like dumb cunts

so if you took out some of those dealers good

>implying i'd ever use r*ddit

Too bluepilled, it is sorta hard when you're this deep into things hiding your power level.

>you can't have friends unless you do drugs with them

Those aren't your friends, user.

Snitches get stitches for being punk bitches. U

Wait until you get caught, I gurantee youll be shivved

Top banter mate

I recognize you from other thread, keep up the great job aussy bro!

What's it like be a massive faggot

Obeying an unjust law only perpetuates injustice. This is basic ethics.

This is normie behavior. Real Roberts would form a white nationalist gang, beat the dealers, trash their drugs, and steal their money to donate to the daily stormer and good causes instead of 50% of the drugs and money going into the pockets of a corrupt drug cop.

>you can't have friends unless you do drugs with them

Most of the times I don't, but sometimes I do and I honestly don't think it's a big problem at all.

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a white nationalist, anti-degeneracy, Christian board
OP is doing God's work.

>unjust law

you'll figure out later, nobody, not even cops like snitches

there's a bunch of arab drug dealers in the parking lot behind my house. how should i fuck with them? I was thinking about writing "free blowjobs" on tim hortons' bathroom stalls with the parking lot address and what car to look for.

Wtf i love Australia now

Top lad, keep it up. Drugs are degenerate as it gets short of ceaseless hedonistic boy love.

Give up drugs
Go to church and make friends there.

Profiting from the widespread destruction of the community is a deplorable act. I personally wouldn't have reported but I'm applauding you for doing so.

I'm surrounded by drugs and gangsters in my community, you should expect jail time if you sell drugs

No you reddit faggot we don't soft drugs with friends we don't have friends

Just increased profits for other dealers.
Also I would watch your ass. Dirty cops tend to slip names of snitches when things get to close to the people that pay them off.

no i do hard drugs off and on and live a hustlers life

This. Be careful not to snitch man. A kid that went to my high school was killed for it. Some people will do that, typically because they're fucking idiots, but let me tell you man, you bust more than 1000 doses of any drug, and they'll kill you. Be careful and make sure you don't do it again when the situation arises.

It's mostly normies on pol. But these autists are what got the movement going to begin with

Good for OP. Drugs are shit anyway.

Now.... when will you sell counterfeit tobacco and weapons?

why is this so funny to me

i approve though

lol mate dont kid yourself
uni dealers are shitty resellers at most

i doubt you would even go to jail her honestly

How did you know 8+ drug dealers (guessing more, because going to the cops and saying 'so and so is selling drugs' isn't going to get him arrested unless they have some evidence) unless you were using yourself?

This story is so fake

Snitches end up in ditches

>All these drug addict normies getting mad

>All these white knight normies acting like it's good to be a tattle tale

Fuckin' this.

youtu.be/A9zBvNOI1K4

>it's not good to end the degeneration of the youth
>flag
Purge all degenerate filth.

Selling drugs is actually a positive thing for the community. When someone really young tries to buy drugs you can tell them to fuck off and you can also spend your money furthering the Natsoc movement.

You're as big of shithead as the drug dealers. Fix yourself before worring about others.

>shitty resellers

Man, you know the wrong people and have been buying shit weed if that's all you can find at University.

Lawful good faggots can please leave.

Plot twist: OP is a drug dealer that got rid of competition.

You must know very little about how selling drugs works.
Enjoy when the gang of abbos come knock your shit in.

I do commend you OP for rightfully transferring those dealers from university to Con College but treating outlaws as outside the protection of the law is how you should handle these situations as an individual.

oh are the bikies making the meth and pingas going to university?

my mistake

Nigger are you retarded?

Hardly anyone making their own shit sells it in quantities that the average uni student would buy in much less afford.

are u
do u even know what a reseller is you dumb cunt

Found the drug cucks. We'd hunt you if this were Brazil or the Phillipines.

>drug dealing scumbags go to jail
>college cucks lose their suppliers
>have to get clean or meet actual Spics and niggers, becoming red-pulled or getting robbed and ripped off, as they deserve

Yeah well it's not so eat eat a dick cunt.

>Ratting on college drug dealers
>Having any repercussions

>drug cucks
I think the correct term is "anarcho-capitalist"

I'm not going to take you seriously if you keep posting anime reactions images you fucking autist.

>junkie parks in front of my house and starts shooting up
>call the police
>the police tell me they know who it is and won't come because he's a good kid and just needs some help
>sneak out of my house
>circle around behind the guy's car
>bash in his window
>bash in his head
>drive his pos car to a lake
>roll it into the lake
>hurricane rolls through town a couple of days later
>no one ever found out

>i am a dumb cunt with no argument
ok

Niggers get 3 .45s a pop
Two to the chest
One to the head

You made the same thread a week or so ago. Saged, abofag

You missed a spot while licking the boot.

Whether or not you agree with how street culture runs, wouldn't change Tyrone's mind when he's stomping your head in for telling the cops.

>Recreational drug faggot
>Normal Friends
/facebook/ or /reddit/ would be suitable places for one such as (you)

kek

The blacks complain about why they get arrested at such a higher clip for drug offenses than whites but never mention that whites are infinitely better at dealing drugs and not getting caught. I was driving through Savannah, GA last week on our way to Tybee Island with my wife and daughter. Stopped for gas, some black came up to me and tried to sell me weed. Not knowing who I was. No white drug dealer would ever do this. It's so easy to deal drugs and not get caught yet they do stupid shit like this.

Rats are the worst.
Unless he violated the NAP, police investigation is not necessary.

Based

>Tfw neighbours having a party like a bunch of fucking normies
>Tfw calling the cops on them saying "I smell marijuana"

Bunch of normies got arrested felt good man.

I do my part to help clean up the streets

>Unjust
Uncontrolled narcotics isn't unjust. If you wanted to argue about it being legal and proper licenses being required then fine. But the idea that some nigger handing out "ecstasy" to underage girls is just is retarded. Neck yourself.

ok weed fags are the worst
i am ok with this

Degeneracy is a violation of the collective NAP.

With any luck one of them will figure out to stick a fentanyl dipped needle somewhere you walk around barefoot

>anarcho-capitalist
I think the correct term is "narco-capitalist"

the ones you missed got a whole lot richer, good job austiticnon

Fucking narc.

You are literally as bad as SJW getting people fired for their beliefs.

LMAO @ all the mad lolbergtardarians and An-Comms ITT.

Let's see you bring up the NAP when you're found with a Class A substance looking at 5-to-ten.

Death
To
Degenerates

I went to Nashville and had four black guys on four separate times come up to me and asked if I wanted to buy some weed.
I was in the town less than an hour.

Hopefully it was a bunch of degenerates that smoke weed as a lifestyle not a some people who smoke socially on occasion. Like I rarely smoke but some dude decided to pass around a blunt at our home poker game last week so I took a few hits. Don't see anything wrong with the later.

Why do you keep making the same thread every day? You're either going to get gang banged by the people you ratted out, or druggies here will dox you.

Go outside sometime, you might enjoy it!

I wish it were true so I could tell you good work, but an australian never speaks truth

>collective NAP.
Now you're just making terms up.

>significantly reduced the flow of drugs through the university
No you didn't. How sheltered are you? Or are you just stupid?

Bueno, friend.

OP is probably at the University of Melbourne aka the most cucked uni in Australia

>tfw u did good
>tfw only bros here to pat you on the back
>tfw thinking of pushing some herion addict vagrants who migrated and take residency in the upscale park next to my house
>tfw everyone in neighborhood is too old, or a liberal pussy, or have too many children to deal with these scumbags