You have to give it to the DNC. They are are really trying to use false evidence to pivot the Seth Rich story

You have to give it to the DNC. They are are really trying to use false evidence to pivot the Seth Rich story.

They think by saying the people who murdered Seth Rich spoke spanish, we are going to drop the murder for silence narrative and jump to mexicans are always criminals?

We want the whole pie.

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2017/05/seth-rich-evidence-wikileaks-police-report-document-dnc-staffer-homicide-conspiracy-theory/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6d9xcm/breaking_ive_found_evidence_that_the_dnc/
jpost.com/US-Elections/US-Jews-contribute-half-of-all-donations-to-the-Democratic-party-468774
moonofalabama.org/2016/10/top-five-clinton-donors-are-jewish-how-anti-semitic-is-this-fact.html
sott.net/article/326282-What-the-media-misses-in-the-Syrian-bloodbath-a-thank-you-to-Hillary-from-Israel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>new totally different police report suddenly appears
wowwwwwwww so THIS is the power of retarded dnc murderers

Fight fire with fire.
>Use false evidence (aka fake-and-frame) key Democrats and either blackmail or just destroy them

Guys I already read through the documents OP linked and it turns out it's just another big juicy nothingburger, it had no substance but it sure made me sleepy... I'm so very tired... why don't we all grab a snack and take a nap? this story isn't going anywhere. we have time to sleep...

Nice stuff from the tolerance party

>There are heaps of black armed robberies in DC
But the watch and wallet weren't stolen
>It was Mexicans!

Was there another police report released?

what is the source for this?

Microsoft Office

Liberals tend to be really bad at inductive reasoning. Also even worse at abductive reasoning.

Wait how are they able to claim the murderer knew spanish?

Plot Hole

Why would they think that nobody expects the dnc to be in league with Mexicans? Mexican assassination theory?

They claimed seth rich told them.

Read

Or, it could point to the 2 Spics the DNC had kill him, who were then cleaned up the next day.

yea I see that now, Interesting that they wouldn't want to include the rest of the description he gave in the police report so the public could know what they would be looking for. But then again who needs to know the details about a murderer. then again its strange to attempt to describe someone that shoots you in the back. Good thing he turned around after getting shot and got a good look

while also claiming hes unintelligible

So, the pic in the OP is real?
Why is it just now surfacing?
I must be behind...

You realize that two hispanic dnc staffers were murdered the day after seth rich, right?

Pretty great. Can't wait til the media pushes this narrative. That way I can see all my retarded friends and family fall for it.

Great world we made here. 10/10. Good job.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

I still want to know HOW/WHY the DNC knew it was Seth. I think that's the shit they're most scared about coming out.

heavy.com/news/2017/05/seth-rich-evidence-wikileaks-police-report-document-dnc-staffer-homicide-conspiracy-theory/
"Washington D.C. police have said very little about the open homicide case. However, they did release to Heavy a police report on the death, which you can read above."

this one is off by one number - last digit wrong

Their murders are suspicious. It was a hit on 2 of them with expert shot placement and zero witnesses, and the police have zero leads.

The very next day after Seth was killed and only several hours away by car.

It wouldn't surprise me if they end up being the killers.

where is this reported?

China blackmailed the DNC/Clintons into killing him. Seth Rich had info on China controlling the DNC. China hacked into Hillary's server and had all eh info they needed to blackmail. In classic Democrat fashion, they claim Flynn was vulnerable to blackmail with Russia, but they we actually being blackmailed by China. Ashe from the U.N. was going to testify about the connection between a Chinese billionaire and the Clintons. With all the bad shit going on in the world, how come China is never negatively effected?

Blame the snitches get stitches mentality. Urban aka black culture prevents many facets of policing as well as investigation.

Releasing one field report IS COMPLETE BULLSHIT!!! Every private investigator knows you have to read ALL of the reports because then you can determine the degree to which the cops are TELLING THE FUCKING TRUTH. Putting out one of these is A FUCKING INSULT!!!!!!!!

point is a "botched robbery" with a dead white guy and no conviction is something that literally never happens

yes, you're all racist for wanting to find out about what happened to the DNC leaker Seth Rich

Great work so far Sup Forums. You guys are the Internet version of criminal minds! I have spread the word and you now have more fans. I have so much faith in you guys-Best of luck!!

Can you post a link to a story about the death of those two spics?

And can someone clarify any more on Seth Rich's last few minutes? The gun was found nearby, correct?

If someone in the DNC paid two spics to knock off Seth, why would they then send someone else to go kill the two spics? Why not use a single professional to kill Seth (and make it look more like an actual robbery) than have some convoluted scheme which ended with 3 people dead. Not only is it a more complicated plan with an infinitely higher number of variables, but it leaves a total of three people dead in two days, which raises more flags among people who follow this sort of thing.

If they just used a pro to knock Seth off and grab his wallet so it seemed like a robbery, we wouldn't have as much to go on. Do you guys think they're just too cocky and know they'll never be held accountable, or do you guys think it was a matter of compartmentalization within the organization. IE, you have some unaffiliated guys bump Seth so that even if they get caught it can't come back to you, then you bump those guys off with someone close to you, because you know there is no connection between your organization and those spics?

Your point is, you're claiming all these poor black men aren't having justice. Most crimes are solved with witness testimony.

>You say "Ah Did Nwt C Nuthin"
>Nothing to investigate

I heard that lists of shills real names can be found on Sup Forums, does anyone have any of that info? I am new to /pol, heard about this place on the alex jones show

"Im sending to my regular sources, But if you are a legit journalist, that will follow these documents up. Tag me with a request #sethrichdoc"

bump

Biggest lie I've ever read.

>Let him not be forgotten

Not true. Originally it was thought to be one but the only proof was some shitwiki that someone edited to show DNC staffer as occupation.

"It was a hit!"
>It was a hispanic?

Bump

>victim flound completely drained of all blood and bodily fluids and with two small holes in the neck

Just a botched robbery. Nothing to see goy.

That's completely wrong, he had two shots in his lower body with 3 wounds.

>You have to give it to the DNC.
there is also 0 (zero) major news coverage of the fact that they argued in court that they are not beholden to the voters and can pick their own nominee.
They are winning this game with shameful tactics, but they are winning.

Its a primary you dinglebob. The dnc is a private political club it can pick its own nominee if it so wishes. The rnc can do the same. Voters are not entitled to any "say" in the process

They've been doing it for so long. I'm surprised they even let as much as they did in the past year slip. They were perfect angels in the publics eye before then.

>implying it's okay that two private corporations make all our decisions for us, in their own interest

Seriously get off this guy's tip. He cuold be an ALEC shill for all we know.

why not talk to some of the dnc techies?
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6d9xcm/breaking_ive_found_evidence_that_the_dnc/

the corporate media
is the enemyof the people.

The deep state is known to use teenage MS-13 gang members for hits. We might have just broke the case

All memes aside imagine being a happy, handsome young man with a tech job (something many on Sup Forums enjoy), working in politics (something Sup Forums would enjoy) and be walking down the street one day in your formerly white country some beaner shoots you for no reason. This is such a tragic story. I wonder if he changed his views on immigration as he laid there dying.

owned by jooze.

jpost.com/US-Elections/US-Jews-contribute-half-of-all-donations-to-the-Democratic-party-468774

as is and was hillary

moonofalabama.org/2016/10/top-five-clinton-donors-are-jewish-how-anti-semitic-is-this-fact.html

sott.net/article/326282-What-the-media-misses-in-the-Syrian-bloodbath-a-thank-you-to-Hillary-from-Israel

you can’t think about this stuff like a normie.
ops are trained to make things look like everyday life-
unless you know what to look for, a certain signature.

anything can be narrative.
reality is malleable.
every fact could be handcrafted.

shills are paid to sell their humanity.
leftists do it for free
everyone you interact with on the internet
every red pill you take
Sup Forums distills it to its essence
you’re asking the wrong questions

You spam this shit in every thread, d00d.

Are you trying to write poetry? Who the fuck posts like that?

This is why we need to legalize gore again.

>You spam this shit in every thread, d00d.

SG threads are important

>Are you trying to write poetry? Who the fuck posts like that?

Sorry just how I think

He wasn't killed on the spot so pro hit unlikely. Ms13 is pro DNC though. Could be their lacky

I remember not long before President Trump's trip started--I think it was him--that said "we are coming for you MS13"

Maybe he knows!!!!

just drove into work
>bank holiday

dude your copypasta is even worse than mine

reported for reply spam

Botched robbery is the story that Seth's dad said. Anyone else repeating it as truth from the police is full of shit.

>He wasn't killed on the spot so pro hit unlikely

Is there any chance they didn't mean to kill Seth?

Think of it like this. The big wigs in the DNC somehow figure out Seth was the leaker. Then, they pay some spics a few hundred to rough him up a bit, rob him, maybe shoot his leg or his arm, etc. They agree and the plan goes bad. Maybe he fights back, maybe the spics get spooked, maybe it was an accident and they didn't mean to mortally wound him.

By hiring spics with no affiliation with the DNC, Seth can't prove they were sent by someone to attack him. The spics then take the heat, saying it was a robbery and they're sorry. The DNC quietly pays their bail or bribes a judge to get them off easy, and they get a fat stack of cash. Seth also is scared off, because now he knows his actions have consequences. He's alive, but drops out of the public sphere and gives up the wikileaks angle.

But, the plan went awry. The spics actually mortally wounded him. They panic, because now they're totally fucked. They toss the gun and make themselves gone. But, it's too late. Seth dies, the DNC finds out, and the spics are now two loose ends that need to be put down. They won't want to go to jail for murder, and if they squeal it's all over. So the DNC gets an actual professional to put them down with zero evidence or motive left behind.

It's plausible but it probably went down like this
>DNC discovers mass download of emails
>Server admin locates user who took emails.
>Go to Whitehouse scif, determine if user had comms with foreign target of interest, unmask name
>Order hit, have two drugged up spics do it so it looks like robbers and not hit
>Spics being spics fuck it up
>FML.jpg
>Send fixed to hospital and shut it down.
Unmasking probably not necessary, but one would think they got someone to confirm it was Seth before the pulled the plan on the hit

Fuck these were the emails that canned DWS. Seeing how she treated DC police, im sure she's got her slimy hands in this. Doubt it was Hillary since she was too busy running the campaign. Maybe someone on her team helped with the hospital situation

The pic comes from the same source that released the classified FBI file that put Joe Biggs career 6 feet deeper and which WikiLeaks said was a bad forgery.

There was a double homicide of two hispanic men within 24 hours of Rich's murder - one was a CLINTON STAFFER. I'm searching all over for a link, I saw it within the last 72 hours.

bump

>If someone in the DNC paid two spics to knock off Seth, why would they then send someone else to go kill the two spics? Why not use a single professional to kill Seth (and make it look more like an actual robbery) than have some convoluted scheme which ended with 3 people dead. Not only is it a more complicated plan with an infinitely higher number of variables, but it leaves a total of three people dead in two days, which raises more flags among people who follow this sort of thing.

The people you hire to do it are street thugs; it's their cover if they get caught. You promise to get them out of jail if they are. (If your professional does it and is caught, then the police are going to be suspicious about the motive of said professional and how he's out of place for the crime.)

They do the deed.

The next day you meet up with them far away for payment. You then take both out with a professional, and leave no evidence connecting it to Seth's murder.

You've got nothing connecting the 2 unless somehow they're spotted in DC at the time Seth was killed, but since they're killed states away, no one will connect it at a local level.

yeah the original report had almost none of those details

>Can you post a link to a story about the death of those two spics?

The story is:

>South Carolina
>they borrow a van the night before off someone that knows one of the guys
>they're found dead with the van; one laying next to the driver's seat, and one in the passenger's seat slumped over
>responding people can't determine how they died (small caliber; probably .22LR suppressed; no one is said to have heard anything)
>a few cases found at the scene; which is fine, even for a professional
>they were killed by hits to vital organs, so expert shot placement
>the location was in a parking lot outside a row of shops; no witnesses
>it's off a freeway
>police have no leads

It was a hit on them. The question is who and why. Could be typical drug or gang related, as they do have people with experience and training.

Or, however remote, they could have killed Seth.

Can you stop being so obvious with this shit?

This Seth Rich shilling is some pretty obvious fucking Soros bait to discredit right-leaning journalism sites by dangling "anonymous" sources in their face before leaking evidence that the story is bullshit. It's already fucking over Hannity and Fox News.

Fuck off, CTR. Tired of Sup Forumstards being useful idiots here.

>motiviation
How does this happen when spellcheck exists?