My 18 year old cousin in Hong Kong is dating a 13 year girl. And nobody has a problem with it there...

My 18 year old cousin in Hong Kong is dating a 13 year girl. And nobody has a problem with it there, as they go out without any problems.

As little as 50 years ago, this was legal in many parts of the US and as back as 150 years ago, it was common. Why isnt it acceptable in the US now?

Other urls found in this thread:

201.196.173.146:8080/
youtube.com/watch?v=Mt89AymlstA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pics of her showing them together

To stop they arent a couple posts

>me on the left

He tells me she is very mature for her age

It's the same ass mad chink keeps posting interracial pictures to get his little oriental pee pee hard.

Slide

>if she's old enough to breed then she's old enough to breed

lurkin

I think the increase in rape crimes around 75 years ago kinda caused these laws to happen

>in Hong Kong
>gril isn't ching chong
someone explain to me how this is possible

aww

good man

RICED

Quite a few whites live in Hong Kong for work

That's a pretty common excuse for creeps that go after children

isnt it two chinks?

>protestantism
American protestants are literally cancer and basically paved the way the way for third wave feminism and degeneracy as a counter-culture back in the mid 1900s.

Why is a 13 year old white girl dating a Chinese in hong kong? Where are her parents?

>chink has to prey on underage girls becasue they're the only ones who notice his wee ricepeck
This is now an r/asianmasculinity thread.

The girl looks white

>Eyes glued to the phone

Degenerate, young women should remain pure and virgin until 18, then immediately get married and have many children.

Its all a part of stopping whitey from breeding

Sure is r/asianmasculinity up in this thread

Pols thoughts on 18f 35m?

Honestly think it's something to do with Christianised culture.

Remember the AoC laws in all western white countries were established literally by hystrionic Christian feminist women harping about males being evil, the same women who introduced Prohibition.

this nigger has been spamming these pictures for hours a day, every day, for years now.

Westerners changed simple as that it stopped being about procreation the churches jumped on board to now its just a fetish despite it being natural.

This is literally true.
AoC laws changed due to first wave feminism.

Im sorry but getting a 13 year old is easy. Your cousin is going to have a lot of trouble when she inevitably breaks his heart.

>Christian feminist

Not even niggers are that insecure usually. This is a straight up chink my friend

>dat store clerk's face

Maybe she's hapa

It's actually because women stay the same from 14 onward. Their bodies are done. They can have kids now and that's all they need.

The first major feminists were Christian. You can argue whether or not they were truly Christian, but whatever the case - they certainly framed their arguments in the context of being Christian. Read about the WCTU (Woman's Christian Temperance Union) for example, this was the most influential, international form of feminism to exist, it was militant - they literally had a doctrine of "female moral superiority" (that's literally the phrase THEY used), and they and other Christian feminists established the AoC in all western countries.

The lad has some good fucking genes. Tall blonde blue eyed. But he goes and gets some drunk gutter chink off the clubs. Nothing alpha or cool about this cuck

>those thighs

MUH FUCCIN DICC

>pro pedophile posts

both are goblins, but still R I C E D

does anyone have a link to this video

Pics

is this inside of pong kong?

201.196.173.146:8080/

I am the hacker known as Sup Forums and I watch your children.

>The first major feminists were Christian.
olden days version of pic related

This user is correct. On a related note, the suffragettes all(no exceptions) cut their teeth in the temperance movement.

As user alluded to, this "female virtue" shit really started with the Victorians - you can draw a straight historical line from Victorian attitudes on woman, to modern leftism and modern social problems.

Without the female vote, there'd be no gun control, no war on drugs, significantly less organized crime(thanks for Prohibition, ladies), no escalating divide between a militarizing police force and an increasingly less-armed populace, no fucked up family law courts that enable single motherhood, no excess sympathy for invaders. One thing that is potentially just as bad happened earlier, in the mid-19thC: this same "feminine virtue" crap led to a wholesale replacement of male teachers, with female teachers.

shitty genetic offspring that's why

Finally someone he can sexually satisfy.

Idk why people get mad when a white girl dates an asian guy, their offspring will be white anyway, who cares

>Colombian offering advice about whiteness
Fuck off Paco

>150 years ago
>No one lived past 40
>Comparing that to today

>Chink
>White

because of wide spread degenracy, back when most people werent whores who would save it for marriage that kind of relationship wouldnt be viewed upon in a negative light, but since everyone is a fornicator they had to make laws to "protect" younger adults

people who want normal relationships with women capable of having children 12-17 are now barred from doing so because of these degenerate lowlifes

I think people should be allowed to take an IQ test and if you are past a certian number, laws made for idiots dont apply to you anymore

Because of daddies job in HK. I fucked mostly American and Australian girls when I lived in HK.And he is right,I was fucking a very young looking Australian 15 year old when I lived there.She honestly looked about 12 or 13 and even when we checked into hotels together no shits were given when she showed her I.D. at the front desk. And I was 32 at the time.

AoC creates fornication, not the other way around. Girls below the AoC continue to have sex with boys their own age and older, and these girls aren't touched by the law. The law basically exists in a misandric framework to come down hard on any male who is deemed by the parents or society at large to be "creepy" or who's dared to act in his own self-interest. You see young boys prosecuted all the time for this shit, never girls.

It basically means any male who has a degree of personal responsibility or who wants to protect himself ends up getting pre-cucked by males who are willing to take the risk of crossing a line that puts them at risk of prosecution.

'Fornication', even below the AoC is the cultural norm - you can watch for example a clip from Jimmy Kimmel live where the audience are asked to guess the age at which someone interviewed first lost their virginity, many were voting 13 and 14 as realistic guesses... but any male having sex with a girl that age could easily be subject to hysteria and the moralising of laws established by crazy feminists and cucked white-knight traditionalists males.

>you can watch for example a clip from Jimmy Kimmel live
a link to that clip?

youtube.com/watch?v=Mt89AymlstA

You can hear the audience yelling out 13, 14, 15, 16.

We learn. Knowledge is passed and now we are very aware of the inferior culture Asians have.

It's made up.

Sorry not so sorry. But he's a fucking gook creep

>It's made up.
I dont know if you know Hong Kong and its landscape but here they are in HK.

That is funny when everybody was yelling out 13 or 14 for the girl and for the men, everybody was guessing higher ages.

The circumstances are made up, I'm saying.

cook rice, pay the price

>The circumstances are made up,
what circumstances? he is 18 and she is 13 and both live in HK. nobody has a problem with them in HK with this age difference.

She looks 18, as well, but I wouldn't expect a chink to identify a white person's age.

My wife is from Chongqing, China, and in no way is this normal on the Mainland, at least.

She looks 14 max, you fucking pedophile